TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 6 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Willow smiled a thank you. "It's not that obvious. I was just assuming it was from the way you said 'I'm not doing this right, am I?'. Well anyway, you're doing great for your first time." Willow moved her face so it was right in front of Bane's. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, his lips, then his other cheek.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 6 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Bane smiled as she kissed him, but to his dismay the song ended. He sat down once more again, and he wrapped one of his arms around her. He leaned his head on her shoulder and spoke in a calm, and warm voice. "So what happens to... wel us when we get back to Hogwarts, I mean, I guess we won't really have many of the days?"
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 am

"Well we'll have classes and...when we eat, and when we just go outside of the castle." Willow said. "So," She said with a bounce that made her go off the sofa. "You wanna go do something? We could go shopping! I love shopping! And I really need some new Converse anyway...Whaddaya say?" She smiled in a pleading way at Bane.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 am

Could Bane really say no to that face? "Whatever you want to do is fine with me." Bane said as he got to his feet. He look down at her face and smiled. She was just too cute. He wrapped his arm around her as they stepped outside. He brushed a kiss across her lips and they set off down the streets.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Willow smiled. "Where d'ya wanna go first?" She asked. "The coat store?" She suggested with a giggle. She was very jumpy today. As they passed a squirrel, she said hi to it. That was something she hadn't told Bane yet! Oh yeah! "Hey Bane," she said. "You wanna hear something cool about me?"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Bane raised an eyebrow as Willow emited a strange noise towards a squirrel. "Yah go ahead," he said with a smile, hoping Willow wasn't about to reveal some deep dark secret that he would regret her telling him. He playfully tickled her neck as hey rounded a corner. "The coat store sounds good."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 pm

"I can talk to animals!" Willow giggled excitedly. She smiled as they went around the bend and the coat store came into view. She dragged Bane towards it and through the big rusted door. Then she looked up at Bane to see his reaction for her awesome secret.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

At this last comment Bane raised an eyebrow. "Um..... you can talk to animals." he repeated with a questionable look on his face. "Thats... a little bit unexpected." He said looking down at her with as she smiled up at him. "But I have to admit, I am a little bit jealous of you." he added as they entered the store.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 am

"Why?" Willow asked. "You could have some cool ability without knowing it too. I didn't know why I could understand animals until a few days ago. I got a letter from my mom." Willow shrugged as if it were nothing, when it really was! She could talk to animals! "Seriously." She looked back at Bane.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:10 am

"I don't think so." Bane said with a smile "I'm a muggle, no magical background whatsoever." he said. He looked at the price tag on a coat and cringed. He didn't have half the money he needed for it, and yet it was one of the least expensive in the store. "I want to be able to fly." He said turning to her. "I don't know, maybe its just the freedom, but I love adventure, and heights and speed," he said gazing off into the distance as he said it.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top