TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 3 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 am

Willow was surprised at the question, even though she was kind of expecting it. "Ummm...no, actually." She fluttered her eyelashes kind of girlish, though she wasn't a girly girl. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked, returning her curiosity. (<<Spelling? lol)
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 3 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 am

Bane laughed at the question. "Afraid not," he replied "I've never really been the social type, I guess I just get really nervous around girls I like, like i was earlier," the words came out of his mouth before he knew what he was saying "I can't believe I just said that," He said, his face turning a deep scarlett color.

(i think yours spelling was fine Smile )
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 am

Willow blushed, the colors of their cheeks matching. "It's okay," she said. "You said what I thought." She could tell her cheeks were darkening. Willow twirled a piece of her hair around her fingers, embarrassed. She really liked Bane but wasn't sure where this was going yet.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:43 am

Bane wasn't really one to make a move. He always felt like he would be too intrusive or forward. "I think for you though, It's a choice you don't have a bpyfriend probably right" he asked,"I mean your nice, funny, attractive. Me, I've been forced to live the single life." He added an extra bit to the word forced
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 am

"Ummm," Willow stuttered, her redness not fading. "Kind of, kind of not...well I guess..." Bane was complementing her alot and it made her feel embarrassed, yet good. Someone's finally noticed her. "Even if I had liked someone, I'd still probably be single. I can be a bit crazy sometimes once I get to know ya'!" She laughed, her hazel eyes twinkling.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 am

"If it helps, I don't think your crazy," Bane said. He looked up into her eyes. He ws going to say something but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was at a loss for words. Here he was, inches away from a girl, who he would consider to be way out of his league, and they were having a conversation. "I... I'm sorry if I've been a little bit to forward." was all he was able to say.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:00 am

"Thanks," was all Willow could manage since Bande hadn't seen her at Hogwarts yet. "It's fine," She said. "Your complements are greatly appreciated. And..." Her cheeks flushed red again. "I like it when your forward." She smiled a pearly toothy grin.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 am

Bane decided on it. He lifted his arm and draped it around willows shoulder. He then proceded to draw it back towards himself. "Wow, sorry, I'm just...." he was at a loss for words. "I'm not used to being around people I guess, I guess I'm not the most... socialy adept person."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 am

Willow looked at him then grabbed his arm and draped it back around her shoulders. "It's okay," she said, and snuggled closer to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. The cafe doors opened and sent some brisk wind streaking in. She had Bane's warm jacket half covering her face, sheilding her from the cold. The warmth of Bane's skin helped, but she was sure he was chilled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 am

Bane shifted as Willow came closer. He looked down at her as she draped her head on his shoulder. He pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. It was long and soft. He smiled. His dreary day had gotten better. He took a mental picture of the situation, he tucked it away in his mind. He shivered a little bit as the wind came in. "Thanks for all of this Willow," he said "You made my day alot better."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top