TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 4 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 am

Willow's insides turned warmer and softer as Bane spoke. To her, now his voice was beautiful. She smiled and hugged him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer. "No," she said. "Thank you."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN))) - Page 4 Empty Re: TRIPLE WHIPPED CREAM (((Abbey and Elv and Christy and OPEN)))

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 am

Bane's heart rose into his throat. He still couldn't believe this was happining. Be Lowered his head little bit and brushed a soft kiss along her forehead. He regretted doing it, he expected her to push him away or brush him off. "Don't let go." he said, almost in a childish voice, afraid that this warm feeling would go away if she did.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 am

"I won't," Willow whispered and kissed his lips gently. She thought this was going somewhere...somwhere good. She wanted him to be her boyfriend but didn't know how to ask, so she just blurted it out. "Will you be my boyfriend?" She asked, not knowing what to expect.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 am

"Yes." Bane said, barely allowing time for her to complete the question. "No... I don't know..." he should have just stuck with yes. "Willow, are you sure? I mean, I'm... me, you could have someone so much better. You're perfect and... I'm not." he finished he looked down at her, hoping deep in his heart she still wanted to be his boyfriend.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:47 am

"Relax," Willow said. "It's only a boyfriend, no offense, I'm comparing it to a life or death situation. And yes, I'm totally sure." She snuggled closer, her feet now tucked under her, on the sofa. Pretty soon, she was sure she would fall asleep, but she didn't want to. She had to stay awake.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 am

"Then I'd say absolutely yes." he said. He ran his hand through her hair playfully, gently, ever so gently. His first girlfriend, Bane smiled. He was happy. Excited that he liked Willow and she liked him back. He thought back t his mother, he knew she wouldn't live long. He knew she would die soon. He couldn't believethat in his time of needed. Willow had shown up at the perfect time. "Thank you, thank you." was again all he could say. With his free hand he wiped his eyes, telling himself he wouldn't cry.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 am

Willow loved the way Bane playfully messed with her hair, making he feel less uncomfortable around him. "I love your name," She said, just saying what had popped into her brain. "It's so unique." Willow shifted so that her right leg was partially on Bane's left. She kissed his cheek, then hugged him again, and kissed him again.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 am

He smiled down at her, "I'm a unique person," he said. "And you deserve to know that Bane isn't really my name." He paused as he prepared to tell her his full name, "Its Bartholomew, please don't laugh." he made sure too add.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 am

"Why would I laugh? Bartholomew is a very unique name. I like it...but can I still call you Bane?" Willow kissed him on the lips and sqeezed tighter around her new boyfriend. She finally had one!
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:29 am

Bane kissed Willow hard hoping this day would never end."You can call me whatever you like." he said. "Willow, I hope you don't mind me asking... but why me, any other guy at hogwarts, but why me."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top