Surprise in the street - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 8 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

The blush on Elizabeth's face couldn't be more obvious, she was staring at Oded with wide eyes and took some glances to where his family was sitting to check if they have seen something. Her blush intensified when he licked off the icing on her cheek and listened the comment of his sister.

She was trying to get her voice and breath back and give him a smart remark or just to say something but her mind was blank.

"Don't do that in front of them " Elizabeth said smacking slightly his chest, once she got her breath back " Besides, I don't want to see Joey throwing up if you kiss me"

Elizabeth grabbed the whipped cream and watched him with a raised eyebrow " I better take this from you, you are dangerous with it"

Elizabeth turned to continue to work on the dessert, but not before muttering to Oded "I'm happy your family doesn't have super hearing" She said making emphasis in the 'doesn't' part.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well I want to kiss you whenever and I don't care who's looking. I want to show you off to the world and I would love to keep you in my arms for days never letting you go. Joey will have to see us kiss eventually and its not like he hasn't seen his sisters do the same thing. The one thing I would love to do is just spend time with you and get to know you better. You are an amazing woman and I can't help but see that you can make me smile when no one else can." Oded said pulling up a stool to sit directly next to her. He had a hand on her lower back and was massaging it softly.
He then heard his parents talking about Elizabeth and himself, he repeated it to Elizabeth. "They are really compatible with each other and they both make each other very happy, I think they might be in...." he stopped as he heard that last words uttered from hiss mothers lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Elizabeth understood every word that Oded said, the same thing happened to her. She haven’t laugh and smile so much in years and she knew that he was the main cause of that, the day she meet him he changed everything in her life. Elizabeth found his presence comforting, she wasn’t afraid to be herself and for the first time in a long time she didn’t felt guilty for being happy. It was really rare for her that someone outside of her family could do that to her. She felt herself relax when his hand was on her lower back and a small smile was plastered on her face when Oded started to tell her what his parents were talking. Elizabeth was surprised when he stopped talking so suddenly.

“What’s wrong, why you stopped?” Elizabeth told him with a frown, curious of what his parents were saying “They might be what?”
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

"They think that we're in love because of how we look at each other. Also that we might come close to being more than what we are. They seem to think that within ten months that we will be engaged and my sisters are in on the bet. Now they have stopped talking because they just remembered my incredibly awesome hearing."Oded said looking over at his family smiling softly acting like he heard nothing and was simply making conversation with Elizabeth. "Pretend i haven't said any of this to you so that they won't know that i was listening in. They will serious smack me for that and after that all bets are off with my sisters. They love to pick on me when our parents smack me for eves dropping on their conversation. Oh and by the way great job with the pudding it looks amazing sweetheart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am

Elizabeth was still in shock and she was sure that she forgot how to breath for a few minutes. If a person would have told her that she would be in a situation like this in a few years Elizabeth would have call them crazy. When the shock left Elizabeth's body and mind one single thought came to her head : Her grandparents, She was sure they were going to love this story.

"Right, I'll just pretend you didn't told me anything" She said to him still processing what she just heard.

Maybe his family was right, maybe they have already fallen in love but they haven't realized of that yet. Of one thing she was sure, only time would tell if his parents were right or wrong.

"If we marry in ten months" Elizabeth said joking while looking at him "You better start choosing the ring"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Oded smiled at her and said, "That is true but for now let's finish this then we'll talk privately later about things my family believes will happen." He was still sitting upon his stool looking at her with a smile. He didn't know how everything in his life would play out but one thing was so sure that he wasn't planning on letting her go. Odeds feelings for herr ran deep and they were strong that nothing could break them. He knew that if they made a go of what they had that they might actually end up loving each other if they didn't already. He was ready for that, he knew he was since the day he got bit by that vampire. Oded knew that one day he'd find a woman who would look past the fact that he was a vampire and love him for who he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Elizabeth laughed and continued to finish the dessert. She was wondering what her grandparents would think of this situation, especially her grandfather. Her grandfather became very protective of her since the day she lost her parents, he was always making sure that she was safe and happy and was always ready to fight if someone messed with her, so Elizabeth was curious of what he would think of all the things that were happening to her especially with the fact that Oded was a vampire. She didn't cared that he was a vampire because she knew he was never going to hurt her and also knew he was a great man, the problem was that she wasn't so sure if her grandfather would understand that.

Finally finishing the dessert and leaving those thoughts behind she grabbed the bowl from the counter and looked at Oded " I think is ready!" Elizabeth said with a small smile " What do you think?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 pm

"It looks great Elizabeth, you should help me cook all the time. I definitly would like some company while I'm cooking. I can teach you serveral recipes if you like, I wouldn't make anything too hard." Oded said seeing how great the ghosts looked and the tombstones. "I was wondering about something but we can dicuss it later. Let's get the desert on the table and I'm sure Lizzy wants to go to bed. This pregnacy has been rough on her and she's been having trouble walking. When she's ready to go to bed and we're out of range of our parents eyes I'm going to carry her to bed. Tomorrow breakfast will come to her because I don't want her risking walking around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Elizabeth found it cute how much he cared for his sister and all the things he would do to assure her safety. She had never lived around the brotherly love, all the teasing, the jokes and all those things that came with siblings was something new for her. Elizabeth loved seeing this side of him.

"I would like to help you " She said with a little excitement " But you need to start with the basic, because if you don't I'll probably burn your kitchen " Elizabeth told him smiling, half serious half joking.

Before he could say something she started to walk, with the bowl on her hands, to the table where his family was. Elizabeth put the bowl on the table and looked at his family " Hope you guys like it" She said with a small smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Oded smiled and walked over sitting back down next to Izzy who looked at the desert. "Why Elizabeth your ghosts look better than Oded's ghosts. I'm sure it will taste amazing too, well done sweetie. I love sweets and being pregnant I love them more, well let's have some desert then ill be headed to bed I'm afraid I'm quite tired."
Dawson nodded and said with a smirk on his face, "Yes I do believe your ghosts are better than Oded's. Let's dig in shall we since they gone to such lengths to make this for us and Izzy are you okay?"
"Yes dad I'm alright just tired and could use a good nights sleep. Oded said he'd walk me to my room so I don't trip on anything in the dark." Izzy said eating the pudding that was in her bowl. Joey was already done with his and getting seconds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top