Surprise in the street - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 3 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"I would love to go on a date with you sometime" She continued smiling and loving the feeling of his hand on hers "I will help you or at least I'm gonna try my best to help you. You already know where to find me when you wish to tell me"

Elizabeth finished her food, still feeling kind of bad for being the only one eating, and looked at Oded " Thank you for the food, I know I said that a lot" she said laughing. Elizabeth was feeling like her old self when she was with him, like the girl that used to love to laugh and make jokes a lot, she haven't feel like that since a tragedy hit her life. " I was heading back to the leaky cauldron when you find me" she told him trying to avoid thinking about that day " Do you wanna go there or you were going somewhere else? I can go with you if you were going some other place, of course if you want"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Oded smiled at her and said, "I was headed back to the Leaky Cauldron too, I could show you that piece of furniture that is there as well. I'm don't mind taking you to lunch Elizabeth but i do like cooking for you a lot more than maybe i should." He began stoking his thumb over her hand liking the feel of her skin and how she made him feel alive just being with him here. Oded paid the bill for her food when the lady laid it on the table not letting her see and also put a good amount of money for a tip as well. He looked at her and smiled sweetly, "Whenever you are ready Elizabeth, oh and the piece i would love to show you is dated back into the seventeen hundreds with my family."

((OCC: This is the piece i put it in early since i don't have a comp and have been replying from my phone.))
Oded's Family's Piece
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh Don't worry I like to eat so of course I don't mind that you like to cook for me" Elizabeth said laughing enjoying her moment with Oded. She tried to look how much the bill was, so when he didn't let her a bigger smile was on her face.

"Wow! From the seventeen hundred?" She said without hiding the fact that she was amazed by that, after all, her family didn't have something so antique "Are you sure I'm the right person to have that? I mean, if is something so old it means that is really important in your family" Elizabeth told him with a little concern.

(OOC: Ok! Don't worry I understand, I always reply from my phone too =) )
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 am

"My family didn't care much for it and it took me a few years to restore it. Its a desk that my grandfather had used in many of his letters to a great many women. I am told by my family that my grandfather way back then was one who enjoyed women and many of them. He actually sired many, many sons back then and was wealthy enough to provide each of them their own land. I was told he had seven women and I believe it was twenty-seven children but don't qoute me on the children." Oded said laughing softly as he looked at the hand in his then very carefully lifted her hand. He moved her hand and his slightly as he managed to entertwine his fingers in hers. His gaze went to hers as he waited for her reaction to this. "I of course only want one women in my life that is of course she doesn't mine me being in hers."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open in surprise when Oded was telling her the story of his grandfather, her family was really small so heard about a man who had twenty seven children was a shock to her. Elizabeth's heart started beating like crazy when he intertwine their fingers and she couldn't deny that she was relieved when he told her he only wanted one woman in his life, she was kind of scare that he would want a lot of women just like his grandfather.

"I'm sure a lot of women wouldn't mind you being in their life" She told him still holding his hand with a smile "Besides you are a great man, I knew that since the first time we talked and you helped me that night. Not a lot of people would have done that for a stranger, so I think that if the woman you want don't want you in her life is her lost not yours" Elizabeth said to him looking at his eyes.

She stopped for a second and stared at him " You know what I realized, I have never asked you about your family. Do you have any siblings?" When she finished her question she continued walking, waiting for his answer.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Oded smiled and chuckled at her comment, "Well not a lot of women find that they can handle a man like me. I'm very stubborn and more often than not I'm always helping someone I don't even know just because i can. I have four siblings, three sisters and one brother all of which i love with all my heart. This weekend they are coming up for a visit and I'm hoping to have the Leaky Cauldron perfect by then so that nothing goes wrong." Oded smiled remembering the last time his family came into town and it was horrible. "My mother of course will be asking me the entire time if i have a girlfriend and my father will wanna know how i plan on providing for a woman. Luckily my brother who is the youngest has kept them at bay for this long. My sister's well they'll try everything in their arsenal to pick on me and make sure it is public. I do have to say regrettably I'm not quite entirely happy to hear they are coming."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Elizabeth laughed hearing Oded tell her about his family. Soon her laugh became a sad smile remembering all the things she have missed because of the absent of her parents. She was really grateful with her grandparents for raising her but that didn't stop her mind to start thinking about the "What if". Deep in her heart she felt a little jealous of Oded, having your parents and siblings around is a feeling she was never gonna felt.

"You should enjoy every second you have with them" Elizabeth told him looking at him " Make new memories, keep the old ones you have, always ask how they are doing and always tell them how much they mean to you, because trust me, at one point in your life is gonna be to late"

Her eyes were far away when she told him the last part, she was telling him all the things Elizabeth wanted to do but knew that now it was to late. "I'm sorry" She said when she noticed her sudden mood change and cleared her throat looking away from him, she didn't wanted him to see her now glassy eyes "So are you the older of your siblings?" Elizabeth continued with a small smile finally looking at him once she was sure there weren't any tears trying to escape and hoping to return to the happy mood they were.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Oded smiled and got up and grabbed the seat closer to her, "Well I would like to come with me to meet them. So I wouldn't have to try and explain to them later on as to why I'm happy. I'm sorry that you lost your family Elizabeth but I would love you to meet mine, I care for you Elizabeth. I want you to know that, I found that after that first night we met that I kept thinking of you long after you had gone to sleep. I know my family would love to meet you and I want you to meet them." Oded to her hand in both of his and kissed her palm softly. He looked up at her still keeping her hand in both of his and smiled softly hoping she would yes. Oded knew that he could trust her with his heart until he was ready to give all of him to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Her eyes followed Oded when he was moving and took the seat close to her. She could tell that he was being honest with her and Elizabeth was really grateful for that. The way he told her how he kept thinking about her after she left that night, was something that surprise her, because that also happened to her that day and made her sleep with a smile on her face and gave her a night without nightmares.

" I ... I really don't know" she said looking at him " I mean, I would like that its just.. I don't want to interrupt anything between you and your family, its probably being a while since all of you saw each other"

Elizabeth was hoping that he didn't took her comment the wrong way, of course she would love to meet his family but she wouldn't want to be a burden. She noticed her surroundings and remembered that he already payed the bill and she already finished her food.

" We should go before they kick us out because we are occupying a table and not ordering anymore" She laugh and keep his hand in hers while standing from her seat.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"You won't interrupt anything and the last time I saw them was three weeks ago." Oded said smiling as he took her hand leading her out of the cafe. He had already grabbed his bags and once they were outside he put arm around around her waist. He pulled her close and kissed her lips very softly because he wanted to see what she would do. He looked at her smiling mischievously as he lead them back to the pub. He reached the pubs back door and opened it but stepping back to allow her to go through. Oded looked at her wondering if she cared it he kissed her or if she would kiss him back. He was hoping she would kiss him so that he could have an excuse to kiss her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top