Surprise in the street - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 4 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Elizabeth was frozen when he first kissed her, she was looking everything but him while trying to catch her breath, calm the beating of her heart and all the crazy thoughts that were in her head. Walking to the pub she stayed silent still trying to understand what just happened.

When Oded opened the door for her and was still looking at her it was all it took for her to gather all the courage she needed. Elizabeth stepped close to him and put her free hand behind his neck pulling him down to her lips. She kissed him slowly for a few seconds before pulling away but keeping her lips close to his " If I tell you that you are my first kiss would you believe me?" she told with her own mischievous smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Oded smiled pulling her closer to him with the arm that was still around her waist. "Well if I'm your first kiss then I'm honored to have it, but if I'm not I would like to be your last kiss if not a for a while. Like I've said before Elizabeth I like you a lot." Then he kissed her with passion and tenderness hoping that he truely could be her last kiss. He realized that this woman was the only one who made him feel alive for the first time in a long time. Then he heard a small gasp down the hall and knew she wouldn't be able to hear it. He broke the kiss and looked over only to discover his family standing there looking at him with wide eyes. All he could think was he hoped that they wouldn't crack jokes about him kissing her or his vampric nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Elizabeth was getting lost in the kiss, loving all he was making her feel with just words and a kiss, when Oded pulled away. She frowned confused for a second until she saw him looking at something behind her. When she turned around slowly she wished she hadn't. Behind her was a group of six people and it took her a second to figure who this people were. An expression of horror and embarrassment was on her face and the only thing she found herself doing was covering her open mouth with both of her hands and turning to Oded.

"Oh god, please tell me they are not your family" She muttered to him, now covering her face with her hand and supporting her head in Oded chest " I'm begging you, please, tell me they are not" Elizabeth said embarrassed unable to look from her position.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 pm

"If I told you that I would be lying and I hope that they don't embarrass me. Well let's go and say hello to them." Oded said in her ear softly. He took her hand squeezing it softly, he walked over to them. "Hello mom, dad. Lizzy you have gotten bigger since I last saw you. Margret you really need to stick with one hair color, though I have to say the pink is better than the green. Amanda how's your boyfriend, and joey I think you should close your mouth before flies start flyinh in." Oded adressing each of them trying keep focus off of them and what they had been doing when they walked in. "Oded is this your girlfriend? Cause we saw you kissing her down there." Joey said looking up at his older brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm

She was watching each member of his family carefully with a embarrassed smile. Elizabeth still couldn't believe that his family just caught them kissing. Her eyes soon found Oded younger brother and looking the look on his face didn't help her situation at all, neither did the question he asked.

Elizabeth didn't know if she should wait for Oded to answer him or if she should "Help him", she have heard how awkward this conversation were for a lot of guys and she was pretty sure that her standing there wasn't making it any easier. Being honest with herself she didn't knew the exact answer to that question, just a few hours ago they were telling they liked each other and were thinking about going to a date. So she say the first think that came to her head "Um not exactly, I'm not his girlfriend.. We are dating" she said with a nervous laugh.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:31 pm

"Well I think you should my brothers girlfriend, he's a great big brotherbut some times he's real stubborn. I can tell he likes you though, my brother hasn't had a girlfriend since he got bit when he was 17. So him dating you means he trusts himself enough to date someone without scaring them off. Anyways I'm Joey O'Hurley I'm 15 and the youngest." Joey said as oded looked at him when he said all of this. Before he could say anything his father spoke, "I'm Dawson, this is my wife Amilia. These are our daughters amanda, lizzy, and marget." Dawson said smiling softly at Elizabeth. "Its a pleasure to meet you miss and I would love for you to join us for dinner tonight I insist."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 pm

The tension and embarrassment Elizabeth was feeling left her body as soon as they started to speak to her. A smile was on her face while Joey talked, she could tell he was a really honest kid. She was so relieved they were really nice to her, or at least his brother and dad, she was still nervous about his mom and sisters.

" It's a pleasure to meet all of you, I'm Elizabeth" Elizabeth say with a small smile grateful that she was still grabbing Oded hand, for some reason it helped to ease her nervousness "And I would love to join all of you for dinner, if it don't bother anyone of course"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Amilia saw the look on Odeds face when he looked at Elizabeth and smiled sweetly. "We would be honored Elizabeth. I am glad that my son has found someone who doesn't care what he is." She walked up to her and hugged her then whispered in her ear, "If he comes to love you Elizabeth, don't let him go. He's a good man and he has a huge heart."

Oded pretended he didn't hear what his mother said to Elizabeth and started to talk to his sister Lizzy who was seven months pregnant with twins. "Can you see your feet at all Lizzy? I know that you definitly can't walk very fast, do you have to waddle like a penguin?" He teased her as she swatted at him playfully. "You know I'm kidding Lizzy, I can't wait to see my niece or nephews or both."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Elizabeth was a little surprised when Oded's mom came to her and hug her but that didn't stop her from hug her back. When she whispered to her Elizabeth couldn't help but smile, she knew his mom was right " I know, I have no doubts that he is a great man"

She laugh a little when Oded was teasing his sister, seeing this side of Oded with his family was something she was really enjoying "Don't pay attention to him" Elizabeth said joking with lizzy "He is man, they don't understand what we as woman's go through"

Elizabeth was still carrying the small bag that contained the package and letter from her grandparents, so she went to Oded and stood in front of him "I'm gonna take my things to my room" She said pointing to her bag " I will be right back" she finished with a smile and a kiss on his cheek.

Elizabeth went to her room to put away her bag. Once she was inside was when she realized that she kissed Oded's cheek, the only thing she could do in that moment was laugh and shake her head.

"What is this man doing to me?" she though while closing her door and making his way where Oded and his family were.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 pm

While Elizabeth went to put her things away when his sisters said something to Oded. "Oded we like her, she's a very sweet girl and we gladd to finally see a smile on your face. If you come to love her Oded don't let her go, even now don't let her go. The day you got bit by that vampire it was like we lost you. Now its like we have you back, she has woke up the Oded we love and put the other to rest. Why do you think we teased you? We wanted to get you to go back to who you were before you got bit. We love you Oded and we want nothing but happiness for you, just because your a vampire doesn't mean that you can't find love." Marget said hugging her brother. Oded smiled as he hugged her back and said, "Well I'm finding that I like Elizabeth a lot and I hope that I can come to love her. I know that I do care for her and that she has made my life feel as though I am alive again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top