Surprise in the street - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 10 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 pm

She stayed awkwardly in her spot for a few seconds not knowing what to do or where to sit. Finally she made a choice and went closer to his bed and sat next to him.

"You are going to regret giving me permission to paint my room" She said smiling and looking down at him "My parents told me the same thing once, it was about the time when I started to learn how to paint, so I told them to paint the walls white. They were really surprised, but of course their surprise came to an end when the next day after painting my room I started to draw different things on it" Elizabeth laughed softly before continued " But don't worry I wouldn't do that in here and I really appreciate the offer"

With a small smile she started to get more comfortable on his bed, feeling the little tension on her body leaving she started to lay down on his bed. She turned her head to look at Oded " I didn't knew you worked with furniture.... Is there anything you can't do?" She told him with a big smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Oded laughed softly as he turned to his side facing her, "Well there's a lot of things that I can't do. Like I can't sing, I don't know how to write peotry, and I don't know how to draw. I'm good with my hands which is why I'm good at things the require me to build. You can do whatever you want with the walls in your room, I give you my permission to do so." He smiled when he saw they tension leave her body and he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Then he looked her in the eyes, "What things can you do sweetheart? I know that you can draw as well as paint but what else? There's aa lot of things we don't know about eachother but I want to know everything about you. I don't care how small it is, I just want know you tha much better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Elizabeth broke eye contact and stared at the ceiling thinking about her answer " Well let's see, besides the painting and writing I like to think I'm good at hand to hand combat ... I'm not good at cooking, though you are helping me to change that. I love music but, unfortunately, I don't know how play any instrument."

She turn her eyes to see him again with a smile "There is not a lot of things I'm good at, I mean I took those three things and I focused in being better on each one of them. Of course a few years later I added healing on that list"

Her expression suddenly turned into one full of curiosity "Can I ask you something? I mean you can say no of course and I don't want to offend you, I'm just curious about it .... Do you know who was the vampire that turned you into one? " Elizabeth said, looking at him and waiting for his answer.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"After I was bitten it took me several years to track her down and ask her why she did it. I found her though she was in France waiting to pounce on someone. I tackled her to the ground to keep her from harming another person. She of course remembered me and asked if I had come join her. I told her no then she told me that she wanted a mate for eternity and that she thought that it would be me. After that I took off never to look back, several months ago I got a message saying she died. Well killed would be the correct term but she left me something as a way of her saying sorry. The night I went to her though, she asked why I wasn't mad at her and I told her that I forgave her a long time ago. I never thought to pick it up and now the Frenchmen that's holding wants it gone from his home." Oded said remembering every thing that happened that night. The one thing that caught him off gaurd that night was she had said she wished him happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 pm

"So the main reason she turn you was because she wanted you as a mate?" Elizabeth said keeping eye contact. She couldn't really blame that vampire for doing that, he was a really handsome man so it didn't surprise her that the vampire turned him just to have him for an eternity.

"I really admire you because you forgave her " She told him honestly " Not a lot of people would have done that... I wouldn't "

That was something that Elizabeth wanted to change about herself but knew she couldn't, for her it was really hard to forgive someone. A question was running around her mind and she decided to speak again " You have no idea what she left you? I mean, for what you told me, the man that keep it doesn't want it anymore, so it can't be small" Elizabeth said with a frown. She was kind of confused, the first thought that came to her head when Oded told her the vampire left him something to say sorry she was thinking of a letter, but that theory was short lived when he told about the man.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 am

"I was told once that you should those who have done you wrong. Only because if you keep hatred in your heart your life will always surround that hatred. I decided that I don't want that and I knew that I should forgive her. Besides if I didn't get turned I probably would have never met you. So in part I should thank her for that because now I know that I never want to know what it would be like if you weren't here. Will come with me to find out what she left me? I don't want to go alone and what if I don't like it but you do I can give it to you." Oded said laying on his back again but reaching out and running his fingers across her forearm. "I mean if you don't want to come with me I understand and ill go by myself but I thought it might be nice to travel with a companion."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:02 am

"Then I think I am grateful with her" Elizabeth said smiling at him, getting goosebumps at his touch " You always see the positive side of things, do you?.... Maybe I'll start to spend more time with you to see if I can do that too"

Elizabeth started to think about his question. She was curious about what the vampire left to Oded and a trip didn't sounded too bad for Elizabeth. " And yes, I'll go with you!" She told him with a big smile and excitement on her voice " But with one condition" Elizabeth rose slightly from the bed and looked at him " I'm gonna pay for all my travel expenses, no buts. If you accept that, I will go with you"

Elizabeth thought that her condition was really fair, after all, they haven't know each other for too long and she would feel like she was taking advantage of him if he paid for her.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 pm

"I'm actually not very postive most of the time, I tend to just look for something positve then go from there. Well regardless of anything Elizabeth I would love to spend a lot of time with you." Oded said turning to his side again looking at her. From this distance she could smell her soap and or shampoo. He couldn't describe it but to him it smelled so sweet that it drove him crazy. Coming out of his reverie of trying to figure out what it was and said, "I can tell that your going be stubborn on paying your way. Ill accept on two conditions, one you let me buy you dinner every night and two that right now I can have a kiss." Oded grinned looking at her wondering what she would do. He then wondered if she would blush at his words or kiss him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Elizabeth laughed when Oded called her stubborn, because she knew he was the same way. She narrowed her eyes with a smile when he mentioned the two conditions, and blushed when she heard the second one, but she maintained the smile on her face.

" I agree with the first one" Elizabeth said " Now about the second one.. "

She frowned and made it look like she was thinking hard, but she already knew her answer. Elizabeth went and put her hand on the side of his face. She leaned forward and when she was at only inches from his lips Elizabeth moved and kissed him on his cheek.

"You didn't say where..." She said teasing him with a smile while she stood a little away from his face " And that was a kiss, so technically I fulfilled your conditions" Elizabeth told him now with a bigger smile on her face
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Oded smiled when she blushed and laughed because of her response to everything. "What if I wanted you to kiss me on the mouth? Yes you did fullfill my terms but I would like to kiss you." He smiled as he put an arm around her pulling her close to him. His breath caught in his throat as he smelled her perfume or whatever it was. Oded bent his head and inhaled her scent more and he could almost taste it. "Are you wearing perfume sweetheart? Whatever it is, its driving me nuts and all I can smell is your scent." Oded said as he kissed her lips softly keeping his hand on her lower back. His other hand was in her hair feeling the silkiness of it and he almost moaned. Then he stopped kissing her and got off the bed because he didn't know if he could trust himself anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top