Surprise in the street - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 11 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

She blushed when he smelled her and was about to answer his question when he kissed her. Almost instantly she started to kissing back while putting her hands on his chest, loving the sensation of his hand on her hair.

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel a little disappointment when Oded stopped the kiss. She didn't wanted to stop kissing him but she was aware that if they didn't stopped things could go too far. Recovering her breath she stood from the bed and walked close to where Oded was.

"Are you ok?" Elizabeth said putting a hand on his shoulder " I can go if you want... I won't be offended or mad if you say yes"

Being honest with herself Elizabeth didn't wanted to go, but she didn't wanted him to be uncomfortable and she knew that if she stayed in there the fight against his instincts as a vampire could be very strong for him.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Oded looked at her turning to face her fully as he put a hand on her cheek. "No I don't want you to leave. I'm fine its just you smell so good that if I kiss you anymore tonight, things could go futher than either of us is ready to go. The scent that is on your body smells like jasmin and vanilla, to be honest they smell so very good on you. Its not my insticts as a vampire that drew me towards you, it was the humanity that still lives in me. I feel like everytime I'm around you I'm battling with both but I can't stay away from you even for a day. The days we didn't see each other was pure torture to me and I've never felt like this before." He said as his thumb rubbed against her cheek and he wanted to kiss her again but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to stop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:57 am

The intensity of his words let her breathless, the way he expressed his feelings for her was something that never eased to amaze her. That moment made her wonder about her own feelings.

She remembered the first day they meet, how special he made her feel, how she forgot about her problems for a few moments and how much she was looking forward to see him smile or laugh. Elizabeth also remembered the days after that meeting, she was always trying to see him again but she was never lucky, she wanted to hear from him, know if he was okay, she also remembered how much her thoughts wandered to Oded when she was working or in her room and how she found herself writing more romantic stories.

Elizabeth didn't knew how love was supposed to feel, of course she felt love towards her grandparents and friends but she have never felt the kind of love of a couple. She was suspecting it must be similar to the way she was feeling in that moment.

Coming back to reality Elizabeth offered him a smile " I haven't felt like this before but I'm happy with what I'm feeling" She told him and gave Oded a quick kiss on his lips, Elizabeth didn't trusted herself if she kissed him for too long but despite this she stayed close to him, a big part of her wanting to kiss him again
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 am

Oded smiled and he nuzzled her neck softly, "Elizabeth I want to tell you something but I don't want to scare you away. I'm glad that I can bring you happiness and you bring me happiness too.....I think I'm falling in love with you Elizabeth and you bring warmth into my life." He kissed again but found he never wanted to stop and he understood why he didn't. Oded pulled her closer with arms wrapped tightly around her waist and then he kissed her again then picked her up. He knew he was near a wall so he pushed her aginst it but he didn't surrender in his kiss just yet. When he finally stopped kissing her the vampire in him was sated for the moment. He wanted to bite her softly but enough to mark her as his, then he realized that he just claimed her as his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

When he picked her up, Elizabeth instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, one hand went to his shoulder while the other was on the back of his head pulling him closer to her and kissing him with a passion she didn't knew she had. Elizabeth almost moaned when he pushed her against the wall and she was glad she could stop it before it came out.

Once he pulled away, Elizabeth was breathing heavily and after a few second she rested her forehead on his "It takes more to scare me away" She said smiling, the hand on his shoulder went to the side of his face " Oded I really lo-like you and I'm not going anywhere" Elizabeth told Oded, hoping that he wouldn't notice her sudden change of words in the 'like' part " Is funny how we were going only to talk and we finished kissing each other against a wall" She said joking with a small laugh.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Oded smiled and caught that she almost slipped from saying like, "Yeah i know but i honestly can say that i can't keep my hands off you. Now tell about the almost slip up a second ago and no avoiding the question Elizabeth." He nuzzled her neck softly before placing a small kiss at her pulse point beneath her jaw. He wanted to know if she could really love him because he knew he did love her. That much he knew was clear, he knew he wouldn't be able to ever deny it no matter what. "If you tell me that would make me very, very happy because i can't deny what's in my heart that you've awoken. I'm madly in love with you Elizabeth, i would move heaven and earth to stay with you for as long as you will allow me to." Oded said finally declaring his love for the one woman he didn't intend to let go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Elizabeth cursed on her head when she realized he heard her slip, but that didn't stopped the smile on her lips when he kissed her beneath her jaw. She was listening very carefully to everything he was saying. Elizabeth knew she couldn't deny what she was feeling anymore. Her head was telling her that it was crazy, that it was impossible to feel this way for someone so fast. Her heart, on the other hand, was telling Elizabeth that she needed to stop questioning everything, that it was possible to fall in love so fast and that she needed to follow what would make her truly happy and Elizabeth knew exactly what that was.

" I love you too Oded" Elizabeth told him, taking his face on her hands " I love so much and I don't care if everyone think it's too soon, I just wanna be happy and I'm sure I'm gonna be happy with you... As long as you want me, of course" she added the last part with a small smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 pm

"I will always want you Elizabeth Carter and I'm so glad that you love me back. I know this is what people consider too soon but to be honest I could care less too. I just want you for myself forever my love, at least I can tell mom that I found love without trying to. You just happened to land on my doorstep and it grew from there. There is one thing I have to tell you...you smell so very good." Oded said running his hand up and down her back still holding her against the wall. He then kissed her deeply and very passionately that he was surprized by it. Oded wanted her to see that the only person he would ever want to be with was her because she had his heart in her hands. He wanted her to stay there permently and he hoped that if he asked that she would.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 pm

The way he was kissing her made her forget everything around her, the only thing that mattered to her in that moment was only her and Oded. Elizabeth was trying to keep up with his kiss, keeping her hand behind his head, until she pulled away to breath.

" Thanks, for the smell good part" She told him with a smile, still breathing heavily " I think your mom is not going to be surprised when you speak to her" Elizabeth said remembering her time with his family.

A smile was on her face when she remembered the conversation his family was having about them being already in love, they were right all this time." You know what this means right? Now you have to take me on a date" Elizabeth said teasing him.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"I would love to take you on a date soon but right now I only wanna do is go to sleep with you in my arms every night. I know that I'm gonna sound crazy but I want you to live here permently with me. Will you? I won't force you to do so honey, I just don't wanna be away from you." Oded walked away from the wall then set her down carefully on the ground. "Wait right here I'm gonna change into my night clothes ok?" He then walked to the bathroom where his night clothes were put. They consisted of a pair of long pants and a white tank top the fitted him just right. Walking back into the bedroom he smiled but the scar from where he was bitten showed quite clearly on his neck. "Do you need to get clothes to where for tonight or would you just like to wear one of my shirts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top