Surprise in the street - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 12 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Elizabeth was shocked when he asked her if she would like to live with him, that was the last thing she was expecting. She barely felt when he put her down or heard what he said when he went to the bathroom, Elizabeth was still trying to process what he told her. She knew this was a decision she couldn't take lightly, it was something that could change her whole life. How was she supposed to answer that? Was she ready to do that? Was she ready to start living with him?. All this questions were in her mind until she heard him enter again in the room with his sleeping clothes.

She stared at him for a moment in his new clothes (for her he looked handsome even in his sleeping clothes) until her eyes drifted to the scar on his neck. It took her a second to realize she was staring and that he asked her a question.

"Um I can use one of your shirts, is fine by me" Elizabeth said looking at his eyes with a small smile " I'm sorry for staring, its just that I haven't noticed the scar on your neck... Or maybe I did but didn't really look at it" She told him with a nervous smile, hoping that he didn't offended him with her staring.

" I think I should go and change" Elizabeth said still smiling, now standing close to the bathroom and waiting for him to give her a shirt " After that we can talk about your question of living together " She added letting him know she didn't forgot about his early question.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 pm

ded smiled and picked up a shirt from the drawer of his dresser and handed it to her. "It wouldn't techniquely be living with me, its more like you staying here permentely that way its easier on you so you don't have to stay at that one place." He placed a small kiss on her lips wondering what was going through her head. He walked back over to the bed placing his hand over the scar which is the only place that was warm anymore. The rest of him was cold and dead but the scar wasnt cold only warm. Oded then wondered if the shirt he gave her would be long enough on her but at the same time wondered what she would look like in it. He wondered if he could sleep at all tonight but he had a feeling with her sleeping next to him he would find a way to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 am

Elizabeth grabbed the shirt from his hand with a smile " Ok, I will be right back" she said walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Once inside she inspected the shirt wondering if it was long enough. She took her clothes off and changed to his shirt, noticing that it ended just were her knee started. Elizabeth was glad that it wasn't that short, she then folded her clothes, took her shoes and opened the door.

She was a little nervous, after all, she used to spend her nights alone in her room, the only time she remembered being with someone's company in the night was when she was having some nightmares and went to her grandparents room.

Soon her eyes landed on Oded, that was now closer to his bed. "Hey" Elizabeth said with a small smile walking to where he was, still holding her clothes and shoes " Do you mind if I put my clothes on your chair?" She asked him.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah you can put your clothes on my chair." Oded said as he finally looked up and saw her in his shirt. If he had a heart it would have stopped as he looked at her, his eyes then fell to where the shirt stopped. "Sorry I don't mean to stare but you look really, really good in my shirt." He said as he looked back up into her eyes and smiled softly. "Now don't take this the wrong way sweetheart but.......you've got really nice legs." Oded said getting a little nervous seeing as this was the first time he had ever had anyone in his room with him. He was used to living alone and used to sleeping alone but he hoped that she could stay warm even though his skin was cold. Oded smiled and walked over to the fireplace putting wood and lighting it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

"Um ... Thank you" Elizabeth said with a blush while walking to the chair.

She wasn't used to compliments that didn't involved her paintings or writing, so she wasn't surprised when she felt her blush. Elizabeth reached the chair and put her clothes in there, when she turned around she saw that Oded was in the fireplace and couldn't help but feel grateful that he was lighting it, she felt a little bit of cold.

Elizabeth walked to his bed and sat on it, she was still watching him when she talked " I have been thinking about your question of living here... Permanently" Elizabeth said, still thinking about her answer " It wasn't in my plans stay in the Leaky Cauldron for so long, I mean, my plans were: stay here a few months and then find a new apartment"

Those were Elizabeth's plans since the moment she entered the Leaky Cauldron but of course a lot things have changed, now she wasn't so sure about her old plans.

" But I like it here, so maybe is time to change my plans" Elizabeth smiled.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:28 am

"I'm glad you like it here Elizabeth, I like having you here. Well if your plans ever change will you let me know? I would hate to see you leave here but I know it will be what your heart tells you to." Oded said going over to the bed on the opposite side of her. He pulled down the covers on that side and looked at her smiling. "You ready for bed or would you like to sit by the fire for a while and talk? Either one will work for me, I don't sleep much and I don't miss it at all. I know it has been a long day for you since you met my entire family." He climbed into the huge king sized bed and laid down with his hands behind his head. He wanted to reach over and pull her down next to him but decided to keep his hands to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 am

"If I'm honest with you, I'm kind of tired" Elizabeth said laying down besides Oded.

She turned on the bed to get a better look of his face. Elizabeth had not shared a bed before in her life so she was a little bit nervous, after all, she knew most of her nights were full of nightmares for events of the past and the last thing she wanted was to make him uncomfortable.

Leaving her nervousness aside she went and lay her head and hand on his chest. " I have to warn you.. I have no idea if I snore while I'm sleeping" Elizabeth joked with a soft laugh until she remembered a comment he did before, she moved her head a little bit so she could see his face " Wait, you said you don't miss sleeping?"

Elizabeth wasn't a lazy person, but like a lot of people she loved to sleep until late in the weekends and take a nap in the afternoons when she get a chance, so she was a little surprise by his comment.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 pm

"Well if you do I promise to not tease you about sweetheart." Oded laid his hand on her back then rubbed it softly cause the shirt she was wearing to go up and down. He reached over with his other hand and pulled the covers over them. He placed a kiss on her head and couldn't help but take the scent of her in. To him it was intoxicating and seductive, he pressed her closer to him. "Well missing sleep isn't too big of a deal, I didn't sleep at all the first night I met you. I couldn't because you were on my mind the entire time, I was wondering if you were okay and I just wanted to be near you." He said as a closed his eyes beginning to stroke her back in lazy circles not knowing he was doing this. He felt at peace with the vampire in him though the vampire in him wanted to bite and taste her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Elizabeth was surprised when he told her about the first night she slept in the leaky cauldron, a part of her felt bad because she was the cause of his lack of sleep that night.

"Sorry I didn't let you sleep" She told him with a soft voice and a sleepy smile.

She was feeling very comfortable and couldn't stop her eyes from closing. Feeling his arms around her made her feel secure, she felt that noting could hurt her if she was with him. In that moment she realized how much this man have changed her life in such a small amount of time, Elizabeth knew he changed it for the better and was very grateful for that .

"Thank you" was the only thing Elizabeth said before falling sleep.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 am

"Its ok sweetheart,"Oded whispered softly. "Id lose sleep everyday if it meant being this close to every night." He closed his eyes smiling because he had her sleeping softly next to him. He would give anything he could to never have her like this every night for the rest of his exsistance. He would fight for her as much as he would protect, even if it was from himself. Finally after an hour he fell into a dreamless sleep until he woke up in the morning.

~FADE~
Oded woke that morning and looked down at the woman who held his heart in more ways than one. He loved her no matter how soon it was, she held a piece of him with her and was the only one who had the power to break him. Oded knew most of his race would never attach themselves to a human but he didn't care, he never wanted to let Elizabeth
go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top