Surprise in the street - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 9 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm

"Thanks" She told them, happy when they praised her ghosts " Beginner's luck I guess"

Elizabeth took her seat and grabbed a portion of the pudding. She started eating it and was surprised that it was really good. Elizabeth turned on her seat and looked at Oded " You are great teacher, I never thought that something I did would taste this good " She told him smiling and taking another bite of the pudding.

Elizabeth had no doubt on her mind that she was going to try and do this again, the problem is that she wasn't so sure if she could do a great job without Oded's help.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Oded smiled and said, "Well I don't think I have ever had a better student. Well if you continue to cook with me everything you make will." Then Izzy touched his arm and he nodded, "ill be back in a minute sweetheart." Izzy and Oded walked out of the kitchen after saying goodnight to everyone. Once outside the kitchen Izzy picked her up and carried her to her bedroom carefully. He set her down on the bed and said, "Call me if you need me doesn't matter what time. I love you sis." Izzy took his hand and said, "You need to not let her go Oded and I'm serious. I've seen how you looked at her the entire night and you are a great man she will love you." Oded sat down on the bed next to his sister and said, "My feelings for her run so deep that I can't believe it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

She was finishing her dessert when Oded walked out of the kitchen with his sister and couldn't stop herself from grabbing another piece of the pudding. When Elizabeth finished she looked at the people around her with a small smile and stood from her seat with her plate in hand.

She walked to the kitchen again and went to clean her plate. While cleaning, her thoughts started to wander to all the things that happened this day. What started just as a normal day turned into something that she would never forget. Elizabeth felt that her life was starting to go back on track, that finally after all those years her future was looking better and better. At first she was a little skeptical to come back to the magic world, leaving all behind wasn't something easy, but now she knew it was one of the best decisions she had made.

She took a deep breath and concentrated again in cleaning her dish, leaving this thoughts for another time.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 am

Oded walked back into the kitchen waving his wand so the dinner plates would be cleared from the table. He filled ths sink full of soapy water placing the plates inside it and the turned to put the left-overs in the fridge. Then he mother Amilia came walking over and said, "Get out of the kitchen I will finish up here, go enjoy each others company. I don't want to her any protests or I will drag you out by your ears."
Oded put up his hands and then grabbed Elizabeths walking out of the kitchen quickly. "I may be stronger than her but I'm terrified of her when she gets upset. When she says out she means it and she will drag you out. Margets even scarier than our mother which isn't by much but still it is scary with them both side by side."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 am

Elizabeth was smiling widely when they went out of the kitchen, soon her smile turned into a laugh once Oded told her he was terrified of his mother.

"I understand that feeling" she said with a soft laugh "No matter how old you are, you will always be afraid when your mother is upset, especially if she is upset with you"

She was still holding his hands while they were walking. "So what do you want to do now? Do you want to talk or should we go to sleep?" Elizabeth said looking at him, when she realized how the last part sounded she added quickly " I mean sleep in our rooms.... Not that we are gonna sleep in the same room... It would be more like, me in my bed and you in yours" She told him, finally stopping with a nervous laugh.

"Great job Elizabeth ... Just great " Elizabeth thought sarcastically
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 am

"Well I would like to talk Elizabeth then I was gonna ask if you wanted to spend the night with me. We would just sleep and only that, I'm not the kind of man that sleeps with women like that. Its just I can't get you out of my head no matter how much I try you are always the first thing I think of when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I just thought that maybe we could just enjoy each others company and be able to wake up next to the other. If you of course don't want to do this I understand and I will excuse myself from futher embarassment." Oded said his hand that was still holding hers was against his chest now. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her and take her away if only just for a little while but he waited patiently for her response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:47 am

Elizabeth's slightly blushed at his words, the way he talked and all the sweet things he'd said to her was something that always made her heart beat a little bit faster. She was aware that if any other men would have said this things she wouldn't believe him, but with Oded it was different she knew he meant every word he said.

" I know you are being honest with me," Elizabeth told him with a small smile " And I would like to spend more time with you"

She took her hand from his and put it on one side of his face " You have no idea what you do to me. I really like you Oded , I do, and you don't know how much I want that nothing ruin this for us" Elizabeth said serious.

She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, once she stepped away from him she told Oded "Come on let's go, I think I still need to learn a lot about you" Elizabeth said taking his hand and starting to walk again
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Oded smiled when she kissed his lips and said, "I still have things I have to learn about you too Elizabeth. I want nothing ruin this for us either and I want nothing more than anything is to just stay with you." He led her up the stairs to his room smiling because she hadn't seen the whole of his room. The room that he took in before was what he liked to call his waiting room. He opened his door to his room then opened another door that led to bedroom which was very large. The bed itself was huge with curtains around it that were black and white then a matching comforter as well as pillows. The designs were chinese calligraphy and everything in the room matched except a wooden rocking chair in the corner that looked very old but worn with use. "Well here's my room, I know its dark but I liked the designs on the curtains." Oded said softly smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Elizabeth started to watch all the details in his room: the bed, the curtains, even the old chair. She was fascinated by all of it, the differences between his room and hers were really big. The room in her apartment was full of light colors, while her room in the leaky cauldron looked exactly like the first day, the only thing that would let you know it was her room was all the painting supplies she kept in there. Seeing a room with so much of personality was breathtaking.

"No it's not too dark, I love it" Elizabeth said, walking closer to his bed to touch his curtains, she couldn't stop herself.

"You have a great taste" Elizabeth told him finally taking her eyes and hands away from the curtains " My room is kind of ... simpler" she said with a smile.

As a painter she was always aware of every object surrounding her, so she noticed how the rocking chair didn't exactly matched with the theme of his room.

"Though I'm curious about this chair" She said getting closer to the chair " It's an old chair of your family?" Elizabeth looked at him waiting his answer.

Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Oded smiled and walked over to the chair and said, "Actually no, I made this myself I used it a lot and the first one I ever made. I'm actually making more but not rocking chairs just regular ones to replace the old faded ones. There is several thing I have to fix in the bedrooms of this pub but I don't mind one bit. I love creating things with my hands and my family loves the furniature I make for them. Oh and if you want Elizabeth you can color your room here to make it feel more like home to you. I don't mind I want you to feel at home as much as you can. I can make you anything for your room too I don't mind, I wanna make sure you feel at home." He went over to his bed and sitting down on the edge then laying back on the covers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top