Surprise in the street - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 5 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Elizabeth entered the place when Oded and his sister were hugging each other, not really hearing the conversation that went between them "Hi, sorry if it took me too long" She said with a small smile looking at Oded and Marget.

"I know all of you may want to know more about me, so you guys are free to ask me anything " Elizabeth was telling all of them with nervous smile.

She was calm on the outside but inside she was really nervous. Elizabeth have never meet the family of someone she was dating, in fact she didn't even dated anyone in all her 23 years. After what happened when she was young the only thing she liked was to spend time alone and just focus on her drawings and writing, not really paying attention to the things that surrounded her. So this was really a big change she was willing to make.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

"Its ok Elizabeth you weerent gone long. I'm gonna give them keys so they can get settled in, Lizzy has to get off her feet otherwise they will swell. So I have three rooms left and the one on the bottom floor goes to Lizzy since she can't walk far. Then the rest of get to fight for the other two." Oded said grinning at the last part cause he knew they wouldn't. He went and grabbed the keyes then handed them to each his sisters and parents. They took them and before they left he said, "Ill come get you when dinner is ready, I know all of you traveled far to get here." They left and once they were gone and he heard their doors shut and he smiled as he pulled her close kissing her on the lips once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:29 pm

It took her only a second to respond his kiss, her left arm rested on his shoulder and her right hand was resting on his cheek while she kissed him. She moved her hand slowly until it was rested almost in the middle of his chest and she pushed him away slightly but kept her other arm on his shoulder.

"I want to keep kissing you but I'm scare that your mom is gonna come out from her room and caught us kissing again" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh and keeping her eyes on him "I know that I don't say it as much as you do but I really like you. And I know that for obvious reasons I'm not gonna be your last kiss, because .. Well I'm not immortal" She said the last part joking with him "But I have a strange feeling that its gonna be amazing if you were my last one"

She stopped a moment before she gave him a small smile "God that was so corny wasn't it?" Elizabeth started laugh a little "I think it sound better on books"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm

"That's the thing though I want you to be my last kiss, I have never known anyone like you. I don't think that in million years ill ever find someone like you again, you made me feel alive again. When I'm with you I don't feel like I'm a vampire, I feel like I'm human again. Come with me," Oded said taking her hand and leading her to his room. He opened up the door and then went over to the window lighting candle since the sun irritated his eyes. "Elizabeth there's something I want you to have." Oded went over to his dresser and opened a cherry wood box grabbing something. He went over to her and put a necklace around her neck. The necklace was white gold with three saphires surrounded by diamonds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Elizabeth couldn't believe what was happening between them, they have know each other for such a small amount of time but the feelings they were having were really deep. She followed him to his room and once they were inside her eyes followed him around the place, of course it was kind of dark in there so she didn't saw too much until he lighted a candle.

She watched curiously as he took something from a box, Elizabeth didn't realized what it was until it was around her neck. She lost breath for a second while her fingers started to touch the necklace slowly, she was mesmerized by it: the shape of it, the diamonds and the sapphires. It was the most beautiful necklace she have ever seen.

When she came out of her trance and when she recovered her breath again she looked at him and said " I - I can't take this, its too much" Elizabeth couldn't stop her eyes from falling again in the necklace and her hands from going to the back of her neck " It looks really expensive and I just... I can't" She looked at Oded again shaking her head "Why are you so sure I'm the right one to have this?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Oded took her hands from around her neck and placed them over his heart. "My feelings for you run deep, deeper than anything I have ever imagined. You have torn down the walls around my heart with just one look. I would never would've had the courage to look for love or anyone and then you show up here...if my heart could still beat it would have stopped that first night we met. I know that I don't want anyone but you to have this necklace because I care for you a lot. I know that I don't deserve a woman like you but I find with you I'm very greedy." He put one hand on the side of her face and kissed her softly. He then said, "I want you for however long you wanna be mine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 am

She stared at him while he was telling her all this, he always took her breath away when he was talking like that. Elizabeth was sure a lot of people would believe they were crazy for talking the way they were but she found out that she didn't care what people would think, she have this amazing man in front of her and she wasn't going to let him go any time soon.

"I want you too and you know that" she said "You have helped me to be the same girl I used to be and you have no idea how grateful I am for that. I never thought that I would find someone like you, to be honest I thought a gentleman and a romantic man didn't existed unless it was in books ... I'm glad you prove me wrong" She then continued with a smile " I'm also really grateful to the awful landlord of my old apartment for being the reason I get out from there and came to the leaky cauldron that night" Elizabeth finished the last part with a laugh.

She grabbed both of his hands and gave him a quick kiss on his lips " Now we better start making that dinner or your family is gonna starve to death and that wouldn't give them a good impression of me " Elizabeth joked and took Oded out of his room.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Oded smiled as se led him from his room then he led her to the kichen. Once inside in the kitchen, he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her passionately. He then let go smiling widely then walked over to the fridge getting out several things. He pulled out steak, milk, eggs, and a variety of other things. "Most of this I had preped last night because I had a feeling that they would show up early." Oded said as he grabbed three pans from the hanging rack and lit the grill next to the stove. He put the things for the dessert in front of her with a mixing bowl and wisk. "You can make the dessert and help me when your done mixing everything up. Here's the recipe for it," Oded placed a hand written notecard in front of her. "It's my own recipe and its the one thing my family absoutly loves."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Elizabeth was taken by surprised when Oded kissed her inside the kitchen, but that didn't stop her from kissing him back. When he pulled away she bit her lower lip trying to contain the big smile that was on her face.

She followed him with her eyes watching him take all the stuff he needed and a expression of shock was on her face when he put the mixing bowl and wisk in front of her. Elizabeth stared at the notecard in front of her and kept watching it after he finished talking.

"Right, your family love it ... No pressure at all " She said taking the notecard in her hands still in shock and nervous "I can try it, but umm .... do you have a plan b in case I mess this up?" Elizabeth asked him finally taking her eyes from the recipe and looking at Oded.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 pm

"I'll be here guiding you the entire way and besides its a very simple dish anyway. Its ghosts in the graveyard, I do it every year for them. Its a pudding that has oreos, vanilla wafers, and whipped cream ghosts. Its impossible to mess up sweetheart, besides everythings already pre-measured. You mix the pudding ingrediants with the oreos then put it in the fridge to sit for about two hours and then put the vanilla wafers in acting as the headstones then put the ghosts around them." Oded said putting the pasta in the water and the steak on the grill. He walked over to her after washing his hands and puts his arms around her waist with his head on her shoulders. "Let's see you make this masterpiece." He said moving her hair away from her neck placing a small kiss there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top