Surprise in the street - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 6 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:19 am

"You have this strange idea that being human is gonna make you better but is not " Elizabeth told him in an equal serious expression "Of course if I started dating a man that is human I wouldn't be in too much risk and it would be easier, that is obvious. But what if that man is not good to me, what if he threats me bad, what if he hurt me, not physically, but mentally? Being human is not gonna make everything better, it would make it easier but not better"

She knew that they were getting distracted and that maybe this talk was supposed to happen on a third or maybe fourth date but she just didn't care in that moment. Elizabeth put both of her hands on each side of his face and gave him a small kiss on his lips "Who knows, maybe I bewitched you... I'm a witch after all" She told him with a smirk.

Remembered what they were supposed to be doing in the kitchen she told him, grabbing the bowl with both hands "Now before I forget, I already mix this should I put it in the fridge?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 am

"Yes it goes in the fridge." Oded said softly as he finished the meal and putting all on plates. He sent a patronus to his family's rooms to get them to the table as he looked at Elizabeth. He took the desert from her and put it in the fridge, "Before they come in I wanna do something I should have done a long time ago." Oded took her in his arms lifting her up and placing her on the counter. He put one hand on the side of her face and kissed her with such passion that it would make anyone who saw them blush. Maybe she had bewitched him or maybe just maybe he found the one person he was always meant to be with. Oded wasn't one much on fate but her landing on his doorstep changed his mind completely about fate. He stopped kissing her then setting her back down upon the floor and brushing a strand of hair out of his face. "I don't wann ever let you go." He said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 am

Elizabeth was about to take the bowl in the fridge but he took it away from her. She looked at him curiously and was kind of confused when he talked to her about something he should have done, of course her confusion only lasted seconds because before she realized what was happening she was sitting on the counter and Oded was kissing her with a passion she didn't thought existed. Elizabeth took a hold of his shirt to avoid falling on her back. She was losing her breath, her mind went blank, the dinner was forgotten for her in that moment and she didn't care for anything that wasn't Oded or her, she didn't wanted the kiss to end.

When he stopped she was breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath again. The moment her feet touched the floor she almost lost her balance, but keep her balance taking the counter. Elizabeth was looking at him straight at his eyes when he talked "I don't want to let you go neither" She continued talking, following the shape of his face with her right hand "We are crazy you know that? Is not normal that we are feeling so much for each other in such a small amount of time" Elizabeth was now looking at him with a gentle smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 am

"No we're not crazy, fate just happened to throw us together and I never used to believe in fate until you showed up here. I am never taking anything for granted when it comes to fate, then again fate is what you make. Don't question how things work just embrace it, I wanna be alone with you tonight after dinner....they're coming I hear their footsteps coming near the door." Oded said looking towards the door then back at her smiling sweetly. He got near her ear and whispered, "Elizabeth Carter I'm not done showing you how much I care for you and I promise that I won't do anything to hurt you." He placed a chaste kiss on her collar bone and then went to the table placing the dinner plates on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Her heart skip a beat when he told her he wanted to be alone with her after dinner. It took Elizabeth a moment to process that he said his family was coming, she was still thinking in his previous statement so she didn't pay attention to the last part. Also it didn't helped her nervousness when he whispered to her those words and kissed her, because now the goosebumps were very clear on her skin.

"Have I ever tell you how grateful I am that you have super hearing?" Elizabeth said once she got her breath back and glad that none of the members of his family saw all the kisses they have share in the kitchen.

She went to the table and took a seat near a corner of the table hoping to contain all her nervousness to see his family again. Of course, the real reason Elizabeth was nervous was because she had a strange feeling that when she saw Oded's mom again she was going remember their time in the kitchen and it wasn't exactly the time they were cooking she was going to remember.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"It is one of the great things about being a vampire sweetheart. Maybe we can find out what others good things later on." Oded said winking at her mischeievously. Then his brother Joey runs into the kitchen and plops into the seat right in next to Elizabeth. Then everyone started to crowd the entire kitchen, Oded sat next Elizabeth on her right side with Izzy on his right. Marget was next to Joey, then Amanda and finally their parents.

"Well Oded this smells delicious and I certainly looks delicious. Does anyone have any objections to saying grace? If they don't I would love for Elizabeth to say it if she's okay with that." Dawson said smiling softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Elizabeth stared at Oded with wide eyes and her mouth slightly open, she knew a blush was on her face. She was about to respond him when his brother came running and sat next to her, she looked at him with a small smile and waited for all the members of Oded's family to arrive.

Once all of them took their seat she was almost ready to eat when Oded father talked and expressed his wish of her telling the grace. This was the moment when her nervousness pick up again, she have never done that. Elizabeth's family was religious but they were never the kind of saying grace before any meal "Umm sure. I can try" She said clearing her throat before continue and taking a deep " I'm thankful for all my family including those that I have lost, for this good job I have now, for my friends even thought I don't have a lot and I'm thankful that I'm finally being myself again after a long time" Elizabeth finished with a smile hoping that she did a good job for a first time " Oh wait" she said suddenly remembering something "I'm also thankful for the food... sorry" she finished with a nervous laugh avoiding eye contact.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Oded sat back in his chair and sipped at his drink that was in front of him. Izzy made a small noise beside himthat no one else could hear but him. Oded touched her arm softly butshe shook her head knowing what he was gonna ask. Izzy then said, "That was a beautiful grace Elizabeth."

Then Joey butted in, "Oded are drinking blood? Or do you prefer to take it from live victims?" Marget who was sitting beside him smacked him on the arm, who in turn started rubbing his arm.

Oded smirked and retorted, "Are you offering Joey?" He started laughing when his brother eyes got big from his remark.

"Oded don't taunt your brother, he'll have nightmares for weeks." Dawson said to him trying to hide a smile that threatened to play apon his lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Elizabeth's smile couldn't get any bigger in that moment, seeing the interaction between the family was something she was really enjoying. Her smile turn into a laugh when she saw Joey's reaction at Oded's comment.

"Don't worry Joey, I will kick him if he tries something" She told him with a smile, even though she was aware that she couldn't win a hand to hand fight with Oded despite all her training.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 am

"Ooh looks like you got a tough girl Oded! I would love to see her kick your butt and I will laugh when she finally does. Someone needs to finally kick your butt in something, even if its at chess. You have my vote on her being the best girl ever and Elizabeth just to let you know Oded loves a challenge." Marget said smiling at Oded who was trying not to laugh into his drink.
"I think that Elizabeth has brought our brother out of his shell and gave us back the Oded we knew. Elizabeth what attracted you to our brother? Was it his smile or his eyes?" Lizzy said who was a romantic at heart.
"I don't want to hear the gross stuff, I wanna know if she kicked his butt yet." Joey exclaimed excitedly.
"Now, children we must not bombard her with questions." Amilia said smiling softly at Elizabeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top