Surprise in the street - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Surprise in the street - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Surprise in the street

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surprise in the street - Page 7 Empty Re: Surprise in the street

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 am

"Actually I haven't kicked his butt yet" she said to Joey faking disappointment " I'm still waiting. He told me he was going to help me train but he never did ... Maybe he is scared" Elizabeth said and turn to look at Oded with a mischievous smile.

She was starting to feel more at ease with all of them, they were all very kind to her so she didn't saw a reason to be scare or nervous anymore.

" I think the first thing that attracted me to Oded was beyond the physical part " she said answering now the question of lizzy " I mean he is a handsome man that is obvious, but I think it was the way he treated me and helped me that day, despite the fact that I was a stranger and that it was in the middle of the night, that attracted me the most. I remember that there was a point in the night where we started to talk about love and he said to me the most romantic things I have ever heard and I could see that he was being honest, that all those feelings about love were real for him ... So I found myself thinking that night 'The woman that win his heart is gonna be a really lucky lady' "

Noticing that maybe she said things too deep she continued in a lighter tone " It also helped that he have gorgeous eyes and smile of course" Elizabeth told them with a smile.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 148
Special Abilities : Healing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Izzy smiled and said to her, "aww that's so sweet! Sorry I'm a big romantic and I'm so happy to see you with my brother. Don't let him fool you at all, I know he has feelings for you honey. He can't lie to me and I can tell because of the way he looks at you when he thinks no ones looking."
Amilia looked at Oded whom she could tell was trying to hide the fact that his sister was right. "Oded can I talk to you sweetheart?" Oded looked at his mother and nodded standing up but he winked at Elizabeth.
When they were out of hearing Amilia said, "I know you like her Oded, the thing I wanna know though is do you think you can love her? Oded don't even think about lying to me cause if you do I'm gonna smack you."
Oded smiled and knew that he couldn't, "Well your right mom I do like her but I do believe that I could love her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Elizabeth smiled when Oded winked at her but couldn't stop her eyes from wandering to where Oded and his mother were talking, she looked at them for a few seconds before turning her eyes to her plate.

A few thoughts were running in her head, there was a chance that maybe she didn't give them a good impression. Elizabeth took a deep breath and decided to calm herself, hoping that she were exaggerating.

" So Lizzy" She said with a smile and looking at her, starting a conversation while Oded was away with his mom " Do you already know the date when the baby is coming?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

"Oh the baby is due December 25 but I'm sure she's gonna be early my other two were. Don't worry about that, mama is probably telling him to not let you get away. Our brother has never been comfortable with being a vampire because no one who has met him wanted him. I know that you two spend enough time together that he will love you moore deeply than anyone has ever known.
They walked back to the table smiling and Oded sat next to hertaaking her hand in his. He looked at her with a small smile and he couldn't wait to be alone with her. He knew that his mother was right when she said that he could love her. Oded was gonna take it one step at a time and get to know her better then see if they could come to love one another
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Elizabeth blushed slightly when she realized that Lizzy had seen her watching Oded and their mother, after all, she thought she was being discreet with her glances. But she was really glad that Lizzy noticed because her words really calmed Elizabeth down. Despite the fact that they weren't exactly girlfriend and boyfriend, she wanted his family to like her because she was aware that if they didn't all the chances to get to know him and maybe have a relationship with him were going to be zero.

She returned the smile Oded gave her when he reached the table and squeezed his hand a little " Wow Lizzy so your baby could be here on christmas day!" Elizabeth said watching Lizzy "She is gonna be very envied by the other kids, she is always going to get double presents : One for her birthday and the other for christmas" She finished with a soft laugh.

Elizabeth turned on her seat to see Oded, still holding his hand "Should we see if the dessert is ready? " She asked him " I almost forgot that we need to finish it"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 am

"Yes, we must get that ready so it can be eaten with eagerness. Oh and I didn't make it this time it was Elizabeth who made it for all of you." Oded kept her hand in his as he led her towards the kitchen area. "Come on sweetheart let's get the desert ready."
Dawson couldn't help but smile when his son showed affection for the woman who's hand he held, "Well Izzys little girl won't have to worry if she doesn't get both christmas or birthday because she will get both. I'm also amazed that Oded let you make it cause he never let's anyone else do it. Don't get me wrong I love that he let you and I'm glad he has someone finally."
Izzy and Marget started talking amoungest themselves about for when the baby would come. They were betting on different days and said if the other lost they owed the winner ice cream as well as lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

Elizabeth smiled at the comment of Oded's father while they were going to the kitchen. Once they got there she let Oded hand go and went to retrieve the bowl from the freezer, she grabbed it and put it on the counter.

She looked at the content of the bowl and was proud of how it looked so far. Elizabeth knew she didn't do such a big thing and that she only mixed the ingredients but she was kind of proud of what she did.

"Its true what your dad said?" Elizabeth said to Oded taking her eyes from the bowl and looking at him with a curious expression "You have never let anyone else do the dessert before?"
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Oded smiled and looked at her, "It's true, I never let anyone make the desert before until now. Maybe becau make this work.se it's I like you so very much and I really think that we can make this work." Before she could say anything, he gave her a small kiss on the lips then grabbed the vanilla wafers as well as the whip cream.
Dawson smiled as his son affection to Elizabeth in front of his family. He went back to eating his meal and talking with kids as well as his wife.
Oded grabbed the icing from the fridge and put it in a icing bag with a tip so that he could write on the vanilla wafers. On them he wrote the abbrivation of rest in peace on them smiled as he took a bit of icing and put it on Elizabeth's cheek then laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carter Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Elizabeth was watching the way Oded was finishing the dessert, hoping to remember how to do it. She wanted to surprise her grandparents making this dessert. She was so concentrated that she didn't saw Oded grabbing the icing and only look up when she felt something on her cheek and heard his laugh.

She was surprised and couldn't stop her own laugh, Oded's laugh was contagious. Elizabeth took carefully a little bit of icing with her finger and put it on Oded's nose.

"You better don't start a war" She said narrowing her eyes with a smile
"Can I write on one wafer? " Elizabeth told him seeing the wafers he decorated "When I get back home I wanna surprise a few people with my new cooking skills " Elizabeth continued with a grin.
Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm

"What I want just so I lick the icing off of you later when we're alone." Oded said very quietly to her hoping to get a blush on that. "There's a lot of things I would love to do to you later that's if you'll let me." He winked at his last comment and grabbed the whip cream. The whipped cream was conviently in a can so it was easier to make the ghosts and he realized a lot of other things too. He really was back to his old self and she was the reason for that, seeing the icing still on her cheek pulled her close then licked it off. Oded used a napkin to get it off his nose but held her close to him sighing with such contentment.
"Hey save that for the bedroom you two." Izzy teased and Oded laughed softly sticking his tongue out at his sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top