the mid day meal - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 18 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm

"very happy, i hope," Delilah said quietly kissing him. she loved the way it felt to be in his arms. she kissed him her eyes drifting closed as she lay next to him. delilah couldn't imagine a place that would be better than with steven. she loved how he didn't care she already had a son and that he was kind enough to take another mans child in as his own. she loved that about him but even more she loved the way he looked at her. she lay her head on his chest and savored the moment they where sharing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Steven sighed he was holding off the obvious end to the night, he held her closer wanting this night to go on longer he was wanting but he didn't push any one to do something they didn't want but it was a natural urge one he had not felt for a long time with any one.

"Delilah, we could stay here tonight."he said "I mean...on the couch, if you want" his cheeks blushed a light pink .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Delilah listened to Steven's heart bean through the silence then he started to talk. "is that what you want?" she asked quietly not seeing the pink in his face. "your get to decide what we do," she whispered and placed her hand on his chest as she listened to him. she would be happy as long as he was there. she smiled to herself and giggled quietly. "I love you," she whispered, "thats what your heart is saying." she said and kissed him on the cheek.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Steven looked down at her and smiled "I want what will make you happy, I don't want to rush anything but to love every second with you not rush it" he said placing his hand over hers "hum no sure what yours is saying , its racing so fast" he said softly as he lent down and kissed her " I do love you Delilah and with all my heart , body and soul if its possible after 2 days" he turned her to face him groaning slightly at the feel of her laid on top of him "ow this is going to be harder than I thought" he said smiling at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 pm

"I sure hope it is possible because i feel the same way," Delilah said kissing him. she smiled at him and kissed him lightly when he moved her so she was faceing him. " i love you, "She whispered her lips brushing against his then she kissed him once more. she was a little scared they might wake up dylan he wasn't use to noises in the house after he went to bed besides the ones made when she was cleaning which she did a few times a day in between cooking and playing with her son. "and i can't wait to meet your sons." she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Steven now held her around her waist his hands resting in the small of her back "I want you too Delilah so bad but I can't take them from school if you can wait two more days " he said kissing her back sighing with each kiss she gave him , he moved his hand up her back and brushed her hair away from her face. "you know your making it difficult for me to not think of a certain thing" he said softly, his hand caressed her cheek . "I am not to leave you after one night Delilah" His eyes shone down at hery "my heart is here with you, both of you"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 pm

" I know you won't," Delilah whispered ," I can see it in your eyes," she could never see him leaving on his own accord sacred or otherwise, she knew if he had to leave for some reson he would come back. she put one hand on his which rested on her cheek and the other on his neck, " i'm sorry," she whispered when he told her she was making it hard for him to not think about one thing she had managed to keep at the back of her mind for so many years. "if i knew how i would stop making you fell that way for at least a minute." she whispered kissing him. she couldn't bare it if he stopped loving her or Dylan or both of them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Steven looked at her and smiled at her "I don't ever want to stop, not for a second" he said his lips touching hers lightly"it feels wonderful have this feeling again and for it be with you "he said pulling her up to be level with his face he could feel himself stirring but took a deep breath hoping she would not notice. He smiled at her not sure what he could do but kiss her over and over its all he ever wanted.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 pm

"I know what you mean," Delilah whispered kissing him she had a smile on her face and her eyes where full of love as she looked at him. "Your the most wonderful person i've meet in a long time." she said. she knew this was going to be the best valentines day of her life she could feel it. "just don't let me forget about Dylan's birthday," she whisped as she kissed him. she knew that dylan said he didn't want anything for his birthday but she had to get him something any way.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Steven looked at her and nodded "yeah can't forget that, I have to make sure the foal is ready for him, I'm going to get him his own saddle " he said softly kissing her cheek and down to her shoulder. Steven stopped and looked at her wanting to just show her even more how much he cared for her and Dylan and prove he was not about to run away like Dylan's father had after he had been conceived.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top