the mid day meal - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 22 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

"I think Dylan would make a perfect ring Bearer," Delilah said red in the face from all the laughing. she got up and went to get a wet wash cloth to try to clean up Dylan's mess, "and i think all three of you would look wonderful in a tux. if john gives any problems I'll talk to him about it," she added.
"I'll be the ring Bear!" Dylan said a huge smile on his sticky face.
delilah started thinking about her dress. when was she going to get it and what it would look like. she knew she couldn't take Steven with her to shop for it so she'd have to take Dylan and possibly John and Andrew. she giggled at the though knowing the three boys would get tired of watching her try on dresses but she had no one else she could take.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Steven smiled at Dylan and nodded "bearer and yeah you stand with me at the top and we watch your mum walk down when the man asks for the rings you give him them" he said not knowing if he completly understood "but we'll practice before then ok, and if your a good boy on that day you get cake and ice cream " he chuckled glancing at Delilah as she wiped Dylan clean of the syrup.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 pm

"IS Mommy going to wear a pretty dress?" Dylan asked "is she going to look like the princess lady i saw coming out of the church one day. they throw rice at her and blew bubbles."
Delilah laughed quietly at dylan's questions she'd never think of herself as a princess. when she was done cleaning off dylan's face and hands she sat back down sitting on her feet with her legs crossed. she picked up the fork next to her plate and began to eat the pancakes that where on her plate. "these are good," she said after swallowing the first bite.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Steven smiled "she always looks like a princess to me but yes she will , it will be her magic day "he said happy to see her eating "I have a friend her names Cassidy if you want she can pop over and help with the arrangements, She's ok with kids and I know you won't want me to be with you when you get your dress" he said with a smirk "you know that night is going to kill me being away from you both" he said blushing so she would know what he meant.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 am

Delilah smiled at him her cheeks turning pink. she had always been the tom-boy, never the princess. "that would be wonderful, and i'd love to meet Cassidy and all of your friends." she knew exactly what he ment whe he said that about the night. she leaned over and kissed him. "it will kill me too," she whispered then glanced at Dylan wondering if he knew what they where talking about but was pretty sure he didn't. "i love you, but i think you need to go to work." there was a hint of sadness in her eyes as she said this but it was true.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:05 am

Steven smiled "when I get a moment I'll talk to her and explain, she'll probably be excited about it" he said and smiled to her he glanced at the clock and sighed nodded "yeah i should go I don't want to be in any more trouble, here " he handed her a small gold key"its a port key if anything happens while i am away port to my farm tell Jacob my head ranch hand and he'll send for me" he caressed her cheek and kissed her with the passion and love he felt inside him. Standing he rubbed Jacobs head and smiled as he kissed the top of it "Take care of your mum for me Dylan, I'll see you when i get back" he pulled on his jacket loking at the both he blew a kiss to Delilah and apperated to work.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top