the mid day meal
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal Empty the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Delilah walked into sparks with her son on her hip. "you hungry baby," she asked Dylan who nodded. delilah chucked then went and sat at one of the tables near a window so her son could watch the people who walked by. she seat him down in the both and sat down next to him. she looked around the place and watched other people who where in there. she saw a younger couple in there two and hoped their relation ship didn't end like hers had four years ago.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

the mid day meal Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Steven was taking a brake from his usual guard duties and decided to stop at sparks for something to eat, his stomach growling rather loudly as he stepped inside the cafe but seeing the only table free had a woman and ayoung boy at it he moved to stand facing her hoping she wouldn't mind having sit with her .

"Excuse me, but would you mine if I sat here, there doesn't seem to be any where else available." He asked as he smiled politely at her and her son. " I have a boy of my own , hes in Hogwarts ,how old is yours?" he asked trying to not sound completely stupid around new people he'd spent so much time with khaat and the rest he'd almost forgot how to make friends away from them . Hie blue eyes looked down at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Delilah was startled a little not expecting the guy who had just come in to ask to sit with them. "uh yeah sure." she said trying to be friendly from what she could tell of him he looked like a nice guy. "Dylan do you want to tell this man how old you are?" she asked her son.
he nodded to his mother then looked up at the guy "I'm this many," he said holding up four fingers.
"how many is that?" Delilah asked
"Four!," Dylan replied laughing "silly mommy you no how to count."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Steven sat down and smiled at the boy , he reminded him of John his own son " thats good , I'm Steven buy the way I have a boy whose twelve now " he saw Liz the woman who ran sparks for khaat walk over and she smiled at him.

"hello Steven, back again?" she asked happily as she hand ed him a menu"every thing ok at the lupin's?"

Steven looked up at Liz and nodded "ow yes I'm just on a day off " he said and ordered a salad and a cup of coffee for himself , he looked at the woman and boy and smiled " I body guard for the Lupin's well Roberts lupins daughter to be exact " he said "my names Steven walker " he held out his hand to her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:45 pm

"that must be a stressful job," Delilah said quietly. "And im Delilah Knight, that's Dylan." she shook his hand and looked over at her son who had picked up a salt shaker. "hey buddy what do you plan to do with that?" she asked
"im going to put Salk on my finger." he said.
"now you know we don't put salt on our fingers." Delilah said laughing and taking the salt from him. before Liz left Delilah asked if she could bring them some chicken strips and fries for Dylan making user to have her put it on a separate bill.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Steven shook his head "not really I was a Texas ranger before this and that was worse " he said and chuckled at Dylan " and nice to meet you Dylan , Delilah " he said and picked up the coffee Liz returned with for him along with the plate of chicken strips and fries for Dylan .

" so what does his father do?" he asked not sure whether he had one or not , of if she was like himself a widower.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

'hmm a Texas ranger,' she though to her self 'well at least i know hes a good guy. ' "its nice to meet you to," Delilah said then Steven asked about Dylan's father. the one person she always had problems talking about. "lat time i saw his father he was a ranch hand over in Australia. then he ran off before Dylan was born. before i even kenken was going to have Dylan. i guess you could say his occupation is running when things get to hard for him to handle." Delilah said as Dylan ate his food. "what about you is there any one but your son in the big picture?" she asked wanting to get off the subject of her child hood friend and the father of her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Steven looked at her and nodded "Yeah, There are some men like that , and not really, there is one woman I'm interested in but is purely platonic right now, shes a fellow body guard, I have two sons john and Andrew , Andrew is an adopted son his father ..well lets just say he wasn't very nice so I took him in he spends time with the lupins too. " he said and shook his head Liz returned with his salad and left his bill for him as he ate he wondered .

He finished his meal and sat back hos coffee cup having been refilled buy Liz moments before he finished "so dos Dylan like ice cream, i know sparks had any flavor you want , and if you don't mind I'll pay " he said smiling at her
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

"Mommy he said they have ice cream here," Dylan said looking at his mother delight filling his eyes.
"yes he did say they have ice cream here," Delilah said "but you need to eat your lunch first." She said to her son as he picked up a fry and stuck it in her face.
"Eat it Mommy, you eat too," Dylan said and Delilah opened her mouth her son sticking the fry in there. they both started to giggle.
"but now you need to eat the rest." she said "you may have wanted to wait to say that." She said as her son ate his food.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Steven blushed "sorry, yeah I should have, been a while since i have been with a boy of Dylan's age " he said and smiled as he watched them together remembering how Janet had played with john nearly the same way " so do you work anywhere?" he asked hoping to keep the conversation going some how he had always been told he was not a good conversationalist" he would wait till Dylan finished his food before getting the Ice cream.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top