the mid day meal - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 2 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

"actually Dylan and i just moved her not long ago," Delilah said, "i have a job working for a muggle on a ranch a few towns over from London and i applied for a job at St. Mungo's, I'm just waiting for them to give word to me before i quite on the ranch. its kinda hard to work cattle and take care of Dylan at the same time. " she said quietly and watched as Dylan played with his food a little before eating it. "Dylan, we don't play with our food." she said
"Sorry Momma," Dylan said and continued to eat.
Delilah tucked her hair behind her ear, she was trying to ignore the fact that she though Steven had looked kinda cute when he walked in the door and now he seemed more than cute.
"Mommy, are we going to the park today," Dylan asked.
"well see how well the weather cooperates." Delilah said and that made her son happy enough.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Steven watched them both more so Delilah she seemed devout to her son as he was to his and she worked on a ranch so knew horses. " Do you like to ride horses?" he asked Delilah trying not to look into her blue eyes " I have several at my farm and there's three, along with a rainbow pigmi puff " he said looking at her golden hair and blue eyes and warm smile , he shook himself back to reality , sure she was beautiful , friendly and had worked with animals, everything he'd had in Janet now sat in her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm

"i was born in the saddle," Delilah said smiling. "this little guy was to, his father also loved horses. but one night he got thrown off when there was a thunderstorm and the horse was frightened by the thunder along with a snake that found a way into the barn. he won't ride any more." she said knowing her son was content in eating his food and not listening to his mother talk about horses. Delilah smiled at steven almost forgetting where they where and that Dylan was sitting next to her. she could tell he was a nice person. he had taken in a boy because his father wasn't the best. if that didn't scream wonderfully perfect then his blue eyes and blond hair did. Steven even lived on a farm with horses. he reminded her of Dylan's father in a way. except she felt he wouldn't' run when things got tough.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Steven smiled "well i have done that before my self ...several times, I got back up and back on a horse "he said still sipping his coffee "I have a foal thats just you size he doesn't have a name , maybe if your mom agrees you could some out to my farm an name her for me " he said and looked at Delilah , reaching in for his wallet he took out one of his cards and held it out to her "its my address , you can call anytime ,if you want that is , no pressure " he said and smiled at her warmly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"will the horsey knock me off?" Dylan asked a little fear in his eyes, and his voice brought his mom back to reality. .
"I've tried to get him to ride again since then but he hasn't gotten back on a horse." Delilah explained quietly "and Flora didn't mean to hurt you, she was just scared." she said to her little boy. then Steven handed her a card with his number and address on it. "but it would be nice if i could get him back on a horse. or at lest if he started to trust him again. "Dylan a foul is just a baby pony, its not that old."
"Oh, okay," Dylan said the fear leaving his face and he smiled again "look Momma all my food is gone," he said pointing at the plate.
"nope you have one more fry," Delilah said picking it up and feeding it to her son. "now its all gone." she had taken the card from Steven and put it in her back pocket.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Steven looked at Dylan and shook his head while Delilah spoke to him "I have this gift and well it lets me talk to certain animals, I'll talk to her and ask that she doesn't" he said softly then ordered the ice cream for all of them. He liked Dylan and Delilah , Dylan reminding him of John his own son and he smiled as Liz brought three bowls of ice cream placing one in front of him and the others in front of Dylan and Delilah.

He started to eat the ice cream he had chocolate wasn't sure what they had but ether way he hoped they like it "so.. erm ... so what are you both doing later, Delilah?" he asked his head down but his eyes looking at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 pm

"okay," Dylan said happy that the pony wouldn't hurt him. he loved horses just didn't trust them when they were really close. "yay ice cream!" Dylan said when the bowl of ice cream was set in front of him. to the little four year old the flavor didn't matter he liked all ice cream.
Steven asked Delilah what she was going to do later. "well i was going to take Dylan home feed the pets and put Dylan down for a nap then clean up around there a little." Delilah glanced at him then picked up the spoon and ate the ice cream placed in front of her. "thank you," she whispered, meaning she appreciated that he bought her and her son ice cream even after they had just meet.
" But I don't want to take a nap," Dylan cried.
"but you need one of you won't be able to watch tv later." Delilah said, "and we won't go to the park." she was kidding about not going to the park because she wasn't quiet ready to go home.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Steven smiled and ate his ice cream " you have to sleep if your to grow up big and strong " he said looking at Delilah not wanting to finish his meeting he spoke again "mind if i join you at the park I'm free all day " he said then took out his wallet again and showed them that he was an Auror too.

"its kinda a dual job since Robert Lupin is the minister I get to be his body guard too" he finished his ice cream and sat back " well thats got me full, how about you Dylan?" he asked knowing a boy of his age would still be hungry.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 pm

"Sleep makes you big and strong like the guys on the ranch momma use to work on?" Dylan asked Steven wide eyed. he had never been told that. thought he was a big boy and big boys didn't' need naps.
"That would be wonderful, Wouldn't it Dylan?" Delilah said smiling at the two guys.
"yeah i want to show him i can cross the monkey bars all by my self.!" Dylan said finishing his ice cream and motioned for delilah to lean closer and she did so. "momma i got to go potty." he whispered in her ear.
"we will be right back," delilah said to steven and got up letting dylan out of th booth and taking him in the the girls bathroom.
once every thing was all done they joined steven again. and Dylan finally answered his question about if he was full "i can always eat food." he said
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Steven smiled and nodded "ow yes I use to sleep when i was told and look how I turned out"he said smiling " you will, plenty of rest and good food you'll do it Dylan" he said hearing Dylan say he needed the boys room Steven sat quiet nodding to Delilah as she lead Dylan away. He looked out the window as he waited for them he found he was comfortable round her and Dylan even after one meeting he had told her about himself and invited them to his ranch , if they accepted Dylan could play with john in the paddock.

He smiled at them as they came back he chuckled at Dylan's answer to his question of being full. " That is so true Dylan we can all always eat food, but eating too much will give you a tummy ache " he said and smiled looking at Delilah hoping he would see her again. Liz returned with his third top up , he hadn't realized just how long he'd been sat talking , that to him was a good sign as he really did like Delilah. Every time he looked at her he felt his heart racing why he could only think of one reason but he tried not to think it, that maybe he was falling for her even after a few hours.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top