the mid day meal - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 12 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:25 pm

"mommy didn't wake up like the sleeping beauty she told me about.. her prince kissed her and she didn't wake up," Dylan said and hugged his mom. "Momma, i don't wanna go home. i wanna stay here with steven."
"I do too but we have to go home eventually," Delilah said hugging her son. when steven took off his shirt she just kinda stared at him but then quickly looked away blushing when he put on a clean shirt.
"Breakfast time mommy," Dylan said getting up and pulling on Delilahs hand. "Mommy eats food now." he said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Steven nodded "Dylan's right , eat breakfast and I'll make sure you get home "he said still holding her hand "then after work if its all right I will call again" he said smiling to her as he stood up "do you think you can stand?" he asked her his shirt still unbuttoned he felt comfortable around them to remain that way.

He smiled as she did and pulled her to him feeling her hand on his chest and smiled to her his heart beat steady till he held her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:51 pm

"i think i can stand," Delilah said smileing at her how her son was worried about her. then steven pulled her to him and she wasn't sure any more. "maybe not," she whispered. she didn't want him to let go of her just yet. "maybe you could," she said remembering that part he had said. she felt as if he where to ask her to marry him right there she would say yes. but she knew he never would ask that.
"Come on mommy," Dylan said pulling on her hand some more."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Steven smiled and lent down to whisper to her " there is a dance , a valentines dance would you go with me as my valentine?" he asked brushing her hair from her face "I'd feel a bit out of place going alone" he looked at Dylan and smiled to him "think about it please" he finished buy kissing her lightly on her lips.

Moving he lead her with his hand around her waist to the kitchen and sat her down, "ok now you tell me what you'd like for breakfast" he stood with a towel over his arm as he lifted Dylan to a chair.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm

When Steven asked her to go to the valentines dance with him as his valentine then kissed her she answered but kissing him back she didn't really know how else to say yes. then he lead her to the kitchen and helped her sit down in one of the chairs around the table. "it's our house. I'll let you cook what you want," she whispered watching him as he lifted dylan into another chair. "he'll eat anything," she said quietly and pulled her feet up in the chair with her sitting cross legged.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Steven smiled "hum, I think pancakes with syrup, toast , cereal and fresh juice" he said and moved to the cupboards taking down all that he needed he cooked and placed each dish in front of them sitting he ate with them smiling "Dahlia,Dylan , my home is your home , This afternoon if your mum agrees I could show you the tree house "he said smiling to them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Delilah watched Steven as he made breakfast. for some odd reson she couldn't take her eyes off of him. she was in love with him and extremely grateful. though she was happy about him inviting her to the dance she was worrying about what she was going to where. she didn't go to many parties any more, and what about Dylan. where was he going to stay for that night? "your house is beautiful, "she whispered speaking from what she had seen off it. "and i think a tree house would be nice."
"I wanna go see the tree house," Dylan said eyes light up with happiness.
"Later," Delilah said ," first you eat. then steven takes home and goes to work. then maybe if hes still wants to."
"Otay, mommy," Dylan said smiling at her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Steven looked at her then Dylan "I'll be back at six on the dot " he said softly and smiled to him as him as he finished his break fast, picking up the dishes he placed them into the dishwasher and sat back down next to Dylan . He picked up his mug of coffee and drank.

"Dylan I want to get your mum something nice , do you have any ideas?" he asked him almost whispering to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Delilah ate some of the pancakes and watched the two boys silently. Steven asked Dylan what to get Delilah because he wanted to get her something nice. "Mommy likes pretty flowers," he said quietly, "and i don't think she has a pretty dress, she likes shiny things too." he had herd Steven his mother to the dance and mentally went through her wardrobe that consists of jeans and flannel shirts.
Delilah chuckled to her self and continued to eat.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Steven sat back a smile on his face he knew just what to get her now "thank you Dylan , I can tell you, your mother will be happy with what I get her" he smiled at her loving how now her eyes sparkled in the ms he could gorning light . His mind searched for things he could get her , roses was on the list , a dress he could ask Cassidy for help there and the sparkly gift , at first he thought a ring and he smiled but he thought he would throw her off and buy a necklace first.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top