the mid day meal - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 7 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

"Mommy has nightmares about my daddy," Dylan whispered wiping his eyes, "she says hes a mean man and doesnt know about me. " as he yawned and lay his head back down on Delilah's shoulder. soon he was a sleep again and Delilah took him in laying him down in his bed covering him up. she put his stuffed dog in the bed next to him and kissed her son on the for head as his little arms coiled around the dogs middle. "sweet dreams," she whispered then went back out to Steven.
"his dreams were never the normal ones that little kids have." she whispered. "he asked me once who his father was, only once. i told him about the night his father left me alone in a dark room i told him his father didn't know about him. he's had the nightmares ever since."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Steven looked at Delilah and nodded he understood "then its about time he had happier ones,If you don't mind me saying he sounds like a man i would lock away for life in askaban for how he hurt you and still Dylan" he said his anger in his voice he hated men like that " I would never leave you alone , he must have been a coward " he said looking at Dylan asleep "he needs a father who loves him not one who forgets about him"his voice soft he then turned to face Delilah " I so wish to be that man and father figure, if you'll let me Delilah, I know it won't happen over night but I promise you he will have nothing but happy memories and dreams."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:09 pm

delilah step closer to steven putting her arms around him. "he was a good man just never good with commitment. the last time i saw dylan's father was the night dylan was conceived." she whispered tears forming in her eyes. Steven started talking about how he wanted be a father figure to dylan but he wanted it to be happy. she hugged him her head resting on his shoulder. "you are a very kind man." she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Steven held her and sighed as she spoke of Dylans father he felt her hold him and held her back his hand caressing the back of her head "then he was not much of a man if he could not commit to such a beautiful woman " he said he smiled at her "I have no fear of commitment Delilah nor of taking on some one elses child Andrew is testement to that he is not my son of blood but he is in my heart , as would Dyaln be if you wished" he looked at her " you would not want for anything , you would be pamperd with anything you desire" he could say no more his eyes telling her he loved her even if his mouth would not say it, yet.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 pm

"i would like that," Delilah whispered. she had always done what ever she could of dylan and as steven spoke she realized letting him leave with out her and her son would hurt both of them, "and so would dylan," she whispered looking up at him her eyes showed so much love and some pain, which she tried so hard to keep hidden. "Please don't leave," she whispered before kissing him. she didn't know how else to say she loved him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 pm

He held her gently as she kissed him he returned her kiss and smiled "Then i won't , I don't have to be at work till tomorrow "he said holding her as he turned his head slightly so his mouth was close to her ear " I love you Delilah, with all my heart " he felt like his chest would burst just like he had that first time with janet and he knew deep inside him she was the one he had waited for. He took her hand in his " I will give you a port key it will take you and Dylan to my ranch and back here when your ready or I can just come here" he smiled then picked her up in his arms bridal style and carried her to the living room , siting her down on the couch.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm

"I love you Steven, more than whats imaginable, " Delilah whispered back still not wanting him to leave. she was happy he said he wouldn't and didn't have to be a work till the next day. being close to him made her heart beat faster as it did flips in her chest. "i think I'm ready to go anywhere with you, as long as Dylan's there to," she whispered. she didn't know what would happen if she didn't go with him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Steven held her close to him resting her head on his shoulder." of course he will come , he's part of you and if i love you, then i love him too as if he was my own" he said softly his hand finding hers and holding it a warmth spread threw him just from her touch , he body relaxing with her. "you know I could cook us something here" he said softly then he chuckled "y es I do cook" he grinned "I have been told my cookies are to die for"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 pm

sometimes the ranch hands preferred it if i stayed inside for the day and cooked. they only got that lucky when dylan was sick." Delilah said when stephen said he could cook. "I'd love to taste those cookies of yours some time but first you'd have to try my triple chocolate cake. i can't make it to often because when i do Dylan will eat the whole thing in a day." she said as her hand rested in his. "would you like me to go start dinner?" she asked.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Steven chuckled as she told him of the chocolate cake and of how Dylan would eat it all in a day "better keep the cookies for another day, and only if I can help you" he asked kissing the palm of her hand," I dont want you doing everything around here not while i can help you " he smiled to her "I can peel potatoes or make pasta im your kitchen slave for the day " he said grinning up at her " Delilah, you are beautiful " he said kissing her lightly "um ..food yeah , before i completly forgetted"he lifted her as he stood up then slowly let her stand keeping her against him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top