the mid day meal - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 14 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Dylan looked up at Steven and Delilah, "i like the room.," Dylan said then held up his arms to have his mommy pick him up. reluctantly Delilah pulled out of Stevens arms and she packed up Dylan Holding him close. "I'm glad you do," She whispered as he put her arms around her neck
"I love you," he said in her ear.
"I love you too," Delilah said kissing him on a cheek.
Dylan let go of his moms neck and turned to hug steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Steven took Dylan and hugged him "how would you like it as your second room and I love your mother too" he said to him and held him tight "come on i have to show you the tree house of Andrew and Johns , you'll meet them in the next school holiday" he said "I want you both to" he looked at Delilah and kissed her still holding Dylan in his arms happily. He lead them out to the large open garden and across to a new wooden ladder "see up there that's the tree house " he looked at Delilah "if its ok with your mum I'll take you up"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Delilah watched steven with dylan. "i'd love it," he said "i wanna meet John, he as a cool room."
"i'd love to meet them both," Delilah said and smiled over at him.
"go on he'll love it," she said feeling the need to sit down but wanting to wait till Steven couldn't see her. it really was just a headache. it came with hitting your head hard enough to knock you out. though she was mad at her self because its her fault she fell off the horse in the first place. she should have been paying attention to where her horse was going.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Steven climbed up holding Dylan showing him the inside it had two rooms and one with a window several cushions sat on the floor , Steven moved Dylan to the window "wave to your mum , she looks so small but pretty " he said seeing the look on her seeing the look on her face "ok we should go down i'm worried about your mum" he said and wrapped his arm around him as he climbed back down the ladder placing him on the grass "you can play up there with John next time he's home" he walked over to her and sat down. "you all right ?" he asked "you looked deep in thought " he moved to hold her tight .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Dylan saw his mommy then looked at steven when he said the was worried about delilah. he went over to his mom when steven set him down and sat down on the other side from steven.
Delilah looked at steven for a moment then whispered, "yeah I'm fine." she said half lying he held her tight and she lay her head on his shoulder " i was just thinking about what it would be like if he had known about dylan before he disappeared." she said not completely lying it had crossed her mind more than once just not during the time she was around steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Steven sighed letting her rest against him "if he thought about him he would have contacted you by now " he said "I know what i think of Dylan, he's a sweet, well brought up young man " he said smiling at him then looked at Delilah " how did he disappear?" he asked "sorry my Auror nature I shouldn't pry " he said kissing her on the for head well away from her cut.

"come on I'll take you to your home I really should get to work but every time i try i don't want to leave you" he said holding her against him .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:37 pm

"it's okay, i'll tell you." Delilah whispered "just not in front of dylan."
Dylan took that as a sign to go play and ran off around the yard.
"the night Dylan was conceived. i had gotten into a fight with a friend. i ran out to Dylan's Father's childhood home. his parents had died years before and when i ran there he fallowed. we shared a night together and when i woke he was gone.. soon after that i found out about Dylan." she whispered tears coming to her eyes as she talked. then steven said he had to go to work and that he would take take them home but every time he tried to leave he didn't want to. "i don't want you to leave," either she said quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Steven listened as she told her of how Dylan was conceived he sighed holding his hand to her cheek he lent forward "would it make a difference if I told you that, at the dance I am going you a question, and I needed to get something first? " he smiled at her kissing her hand . He watched Dylan run around and chuckled he was truly happy with her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

she nodded "it might," Delilah whispered feeling safe in his arms. " i love you," she whispered.
Dylan ran back over to then and then ran to the tree trying to climb the latter but he was almost to short to. he climbed up into tree house and looked out the window at his mother and steven.
"you need to go to work." Delilah whispered starting to stand up, "Come on Dylan," she called up to her son.
"I don't wanna go," Dylan yelled refusing to come down out of tree house. "I want to stay here," he said watching his mother.
"But steven has to go to work," she said just loud enough that dylan could hear her. "i promise we'll come back some time."
"NO," Dylan said."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Steven couldn't help smile as Dylan refused to come down "you can come back later " he said and held up his arms to the boy " I have to get something special for your mum remember" he said and winked at him hoping this would bring the boy down from the tree house "its not going any where " he looked at Delilah and chuckled loving everything about her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top