the mid day meal - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 8 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:41 pm

"food, i don't want you getting hungry," she said jokingly, "and your the second most handsome man i ever knew. " quickly she added ," the first was my father, that is he was handsome before the crash." she stayed close to him for a minute, then took his hand and walked close to the kitchen. she left him by the door when they got into the kitchen and she got every thing needed to make her taco salad. then stops for a minute. "do you like taco salad?" she asked him. she made it differently than some people putting in a special ingredient.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

He smiled hapily at her glad to be second to her father , he followed her still holding her hand to the kitchen door feeling her let go as she started to gather her ingrediants "well I wouldn't be texan if i didn't " he said and grined watching her and moving into the kitchen to watch her move admiring her slender figure but most of all how she now smiled not just on her face but in her eyes . He looked around it was a well equiped kitchen just like the rest of the house , neat yet funtional.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

"Grate," she said taking out all the stuff needed and setting it on the counter. she seat a skillet on the stove and put the ground beef in it to brown. while doing this she also cut up tomatoes and lettuce. then she started to make some tortillas which she would fry and mold them in the shape of a little bowl.
once the food was done she put some shredded cheese in a bowl and st it on the table along with plates and silverware for two. then she put the bowls of veggies on the table along with the fried tortillas and browned ground beef. "what would you like to drink? i could make coffee or i have some butter beer in the fridge." she said
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Steven watched her gathering her things she needed then looked at her as she offered a drink " coffee will be wonderful" he said realizing he'd not had his coffee since the cafe "my one weakness Im afraid , well apart from you" he said and sat down now grinning at her. "looks and smells wonderful " he said pintching a small tomatoe and smiled still loving how she did as she sat opasite him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:18 pm

She made some coffee for steven then pored it into a mug before placing it for him. "I hope it tastes as good as it smells. ," i said," she said quietly, "i haven't made this in a long time," she said, "and i used an old secret family recipe." she smiled over at steven not totally trusting her cooking skills at the moment. she was afraid he wouldn't like it., "well help your self," she said "I'm going to get dylan he needs to eat," she got up and came back with dylan still half a sleep in her arms. she placed a smaller set of silverware and a plate in front of her son then sat down after putting some food on his plate.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Steven waited for her to return before he made up his Taco and bit in to it "mum its great " he said after he'd finished his first bite " your moms a good cook" he said after he finished his first bite then took a drink of his coffee and smiling before he took a asecond bite . He looked at the sleepy Dylan and smiled aoos he finished his food and sat backing "Delilah that was great , simple food is always the best" he said picking up his plate and move to the sink to wash it not wanting to make her feel he was aman who didn't fo his fare share of chores.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 pm

"you don't have to do that," delilah said getting up and walking over to the sink "i'll take care of it," she whispered. "go ahead and sit down," she whispered.
dylan sat there quietly eating his food and watched his mother and steven. "Mommy," he said, " i don't want a birthday present this year," he said ," i don't want anything money buys." he said.
"now what little boy would say that?" she asked
"me," dylan said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Steven smiled at her as she told him he didn't have to do it he moved behind her and held her and kissed her cheek " y ou shoudn't have to do it on your own , at least let me dry " he said then looked at Dylan "so what is it you want for your birthday if its not bought?" he asked picking up the tea towel to dry the plates as he lent on the counter beside Delilah, he wondered why he would say such a thing and at such a moment.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

"i have what i need," Dylan said ," I have my mommy who loves me and you like her and your both happy and i'm happy," he said
Delilah smiled as she listened to her son talk and washed the dishes, "are you sure you don't want anything else for your birthday? maybe a little toy broom where you could fly around the back yard or maybe something like that? " she asked washing the dishes then turning to face her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Steven smiled and nodded as he said he liked her "maybe that foul i told you about " he said finishing up the dishes and placing the pan back on the stove "that way you can learn how to take care of her so later on you can ride her like I do mine" he said "if your mom let's you and doesn't kill me for giving it to you " he added with a chuckle "she needs a good home and gives me and excuse to call to see you , though i don't really need one " he kissed her cheek .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top