the mid day meal - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 5 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Aww," Dylan said and Delilah stood near by watching them. dylan fell to the ground near by steven. Delilah smiled while watching her son.
"i think its almost time for some little boy to go home and take a nap." she said
"No,' Dylan said getting up and running towards the jungle gym. Delilah laughed and sat down next to steven. she smiled at him and watched dylan playing
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Steven chuckled " I forgot how much energy a kid of his age has" he said and sat up to face her with a smile , he moved his hand to cover hers again " Dylan is a wonderful boy, you should be proud of him Delilah" he said softly, he felt like he wanted to kiss her even on her cheek but he held back knowing that even for a first meeting it was not proper to do such a thing in his mind , even though he felt he had fallen for her hook line and sinker.

"Will I see you again Delilah?" he asked holding her hand gently now as he had on the bench " If you want to that is , I could meet you and both of you could see my ranch, I'd love for you to" he said speaking softly so Dylan wouldn't hear , his eyes looking up pleading with her to agree to it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 pm

"He is very energetic." Delilah said giggling a little, "and i am proud of him. not so much of his father." she smiled down at him thinking what it would be like if he liked her like she now felt for him. she had to admit it ot her self. dylan was right she did like him. but this was the first time they had met. it was what steven had classified as love at first sight.
"i think Dylan would love that," Delilah said "and so would i.. " she started blushing again when his hand touched hers, "I'd love to meet you and see the ranch. I'm already starting to miss everything about it even though i haven't quit yet. "How about you come over to my house to night? I'll cook dinner.." she said unsteadily.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Steven heard her proposal to have him over for dinner that night and he thought hard , did the minister need him well so far he'd not been called seeing it was his day off, "I'd love to round about 8, will that be enough time, I'll bring some wine ?" he asked smiling now looking forward to that evening.

He smiled at Dylan then looked at Delilah each time he did his heart raced in his chest and he could not think straight this felt wonderful to him as it was a feeling he'd though he'd lost. Shifting to face her he spoke softly"Delilah would you mind If I did something, I promise its not bad , at least i hope I'm not bad." he took her other hand in his as he waited for her response.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"Eight would be grate," Delilah said smileing, she had never drank wine before so she wasn't sure how to reply to him when he said he would bring some. she looked over at dylan then Steven started to talk again. "i don't think i would mind." she said not even sure what he was talking about. he wasn't a bad person.. so what could he have ment by that?
dylan continued to play around on the jungle gym for a while then he went over to the slide. he started to yawn and rub his eyes as he waited in line with the other kids waiting for his turn to go down the slide.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Steven heard her say it was ok and he slowly lent forward till he was millimeters from her. Taking a deep breath and a chance he gently kissed her. He could feel her warm against him she tasted sweet like fresh ginger cookies and he smiled as he pulled back to sit facing her his face flushed.

"um..well..I" He said not knowing what to say but he sat smiling his hands still holding hers as he watched Dylan "I guess He's ready for his nap now " he said a little sad there first meeting would come to an end , he really didn't want to leave her or Dylan he had found he loved being with her in fact, he truly loved her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Delilah sat there kinda stunned by what he had done but she was more shocked because she had enjoyed it so much. then steven said he though Dylan was ready for his nap now. "i guess," she said sadly she didn't want to go now. she realized she really did love him. he was the first person she had let kiss her besides her son since that night four years ago. "would you know any good baby sitters in London?" she asked "one i could trust with dylan for a while?" she had just remembered something she had been meaning to do and she couldn't exactly do that with dylan around. "his birthday is coming up i need to go shopping, and i could use some help picking some things out." she said quietly. "i can't exactly buy him a present when hes around.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Steven smiled at her as she spoke of a baby sitter "I know of some one shes a good friend of mine" he said softly "maybe she could mind him so I could take you out on a date?" he asked "I'd love to take you out" he said and moved to Dylan picking him up "ok big man time for your nap " he said softly to him holding him so his head rested over his shoulder "would you let me walk you..erm i mean both of you home" he could not help chuckle a little retching out his hand for her to take.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

"Maybe she could if she didn't mind," Delilah said blushing when he mentioned a date. "I'd love to go with you," she said smileing.
"No, nap,"Dylan muttered his head laying on Steven's shoulder.
then steven asked if he could walk them home and the sadness grew in her eyes. "Our homes not really in walking distance." she whispered putting her hand in his "do you want me to take him?" she asked liking the site of steven holding a sleepy Dylan. "its kind of in the middle of no where." she said quietly once again talking about there home.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Steven looked at her and nodded "she won't mind I'm sure of it, Please let me at least take you home" he said "I can apperate us all there " he said not wanting to stop the day just yet" he looked at her"besides I think he's fallen a sleep " he said "erm. but it would mean I'd have to hold you " he said almost apologetically to her his hand still holding hers as his other held Dylan stopping him from sliding off him. He took a deep breath as he waited for her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top