the mid day meal - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 4 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 am

"a wolf for a pet? don't muggles have a law about that? like you can't turn a wild animal into a pet no matter how dog-like it is?" Delilah asked still smileing at him.
"I wanna see the puppy's!." Dylan said
"Wolves Hun, not pups wolves," Delilah said. when Dylan could see the park he slid off his mothers back and took off running. "DYLAN!" Delilah exclaimed before chasing after him. when she finally caught up to the little boy she was out of breath, "Dylan, we don't take off running across a street nor to the park. you walk, and you stay with me." She said hugging him close.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Steven looked at her and nodded "yes if she was a pet, but shes more a working wolf, she helps with guarding Minister Lupin's daughter, I see her more as a friend than a pet , she had her life i don't stop her doing what she wants , she stays because she wants to not because i make her" he said he was about to race off after Dylan himself when Delilah moved first and quicker.

He walked up after seeing her catch up with him and nodded " you could have been hurt Dylan and I don't think you mom wants that." he said softly ad looked at her " your the man of the house and need to look after your mom , can't do that if you run away now can you" he said " you need to keep watch out for men who would want to whisk your mom away, now me I'd ask you first before doing that " he smiled at Dylan hoping he would special , which he was as Steven liked how he was still cheerful and happy even with his father not around .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm

"I'm, sorry Mommy," Dylan said hugging Delilah and hiding his face in her hair. when Steven started talking Dylan looked up at him. "Do you want to take my mommy away from me?" he asked
"No one could take me away from you," Delilah said, "even if they where the most handsome man i'd ever seen." she had whispered the last part.
"Do you like my mommy," Dylan asked Steven ignoring his mom's comment. he kinda always wanted a Daddy but he was happy enough with just his mom. Delilah loved him enough for two parents and more. he had already realized that Delilah was starting to like Steven. that just proved how much Dylan knew his mother.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Steven watched Dylan hug his mom and apologies he smiled at them both and looked a little surprised at Dylan's words "No Dylan, where your mom goes you come too , I would not dream of separating the two of you" he smiled and blushed a little at Dylan's next words , his eyes falling to hers as he spoke softly. "yeah, erm..yes , I do like your mom " he smiled to her his eyes showing he more than liked her. " and I like you too Dylan " he ruffled the boys hair " but your still your moms big man, no matter what happens, ok" he looked at Delilah seeing her smile seem to make his day worth while. He felt it had been a good choice his going to sparks that day.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Delilah blushed as her son asked steven if he liked her, then saw how Steven felt in his eyes and she blushed some more as she looked up at the older man. Steven said he wouldn't dream of separating her from her son and her heart started to beat even faster. this just made her fall for him even more, and she devoted her eyes from him. she hated how here eyes made her an open book when she tried to be so strong.
"I like you too," Dylan said, "and so dose Mommy. Mommy likes you a lot, but not as much as she likes me."
"Dylan," Delilah said looking over at the park. with dylan running away they where standing just across standing next to it, "why don't you go play, but stay where i can see you." she said setting him down.
"Okay, mommy," he said and ran off but stayed where he could see his mom knowing if he could see her then she could see him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Steven saw in her eyes she really did like him and smiled back. "I glad you like me Dylan, and no your always number one,Dylan would you mind if I saw your mom again?" he asked looking at her seeing how she felt in her eyes "because i would really like to see her again, ow an you too " he quickly added.

He stood for a moment watching Dylan move To the playground in the park to play , he looked at Delilah as they walked slowly over to it and sat on a bench. " Do you think I could see you again?"he asked finally after a moment of silence. " Delilah,, I was married for ten years, till a dragon attack took my wife" He paused for a moment then turned to face her " I work for minister Lupin and so can be called away at any moment, I'm telling you this because... because i feel something starting between us that I don't want to lose, I like Dylan and I like you too , a lot" he finished "I know I'm still a stranger,but have you ever heard of love at first sight." Feeling he'd said enough he sat back on the bench smiling as he watched Dylan he'd told her his thoughts and now it was left to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:00 pm

"I'd like that, and so would dylan," Delilah said smileing as she sat down next to Steven watching Dylan play, "he always loves it when there is a guy around. i think he wants a father but doesn't want me to know i'm almost not enough for him." there was a hint of sadness in her eyes when he told her about his wife. "i'm sorry to hear that," she whispered, "you must have loved her very much." she understood about his job and she also felt like there was something starting between them that no one would want to lose. after a while she finally said "Yes, i believe in love at first sight. I just never thought it would happen to someone like me."
Dylan ran back over to them "Mommy, Steven come play with me." He said jumping up and down, "Please!" he added at the end.
Delilah smiled and laughed then asked steven "you wanna play with him?" she asked "i think hes had to much sugar today."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Steven listened to her and smiled as she said she would like to see him again and that she did believe in love at first sight . He looked at her and smiled a little " I can't say i didn't , but she's gone now" he looked at Delilah slowly he reached out his hand and gently touched hers resting his on top of where hers lay.

Seeing Dylan bound over he chuckled and smiled "I would love to Dylan and I'm beginning to think so" he said to Delilah then looking at Dylan he gave Delilah's hand a gentle squeeze letting go as he stood up and walked to Dylan "ok what do you want to do first , monkey bars?" he said grinning looking around the play area "hum well we have swings , see saw , climbing frames but i think I'm a bit big for that , " he crouched down "I would get stuck in the bars " he said smiling at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

color flooded Delilahs face as Stevens hand touched her own. she sat there for a minute as she watched Steven walk off with Dylan then she stood up and fallowed.
"Monkey Bars!" Dylan said happily.
"oh my little monkey," Delilah said chuckling at her son. then steven said if he tried to go through the jungle gym that he would get stuck in the bars and not only was she laughing but so was Dylan. "that would be a wonderful site. a grown man stuck in a jungle gym." dylan had been laughing so hard he fell over.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Steven looked at Delilah laughing along with them, it felt good to laugh again he'd almost forgot what it felt like to be this happy. He smiled as he walked to the monkey bars lifting Dylan to grab the first bars his hands staying under him as he moved along "thats good you sure your not half monkey?" he joked smiling at Delilah as he moved with Dylan back and forth over the monkey bars.

After several minuets he lowered him down "sorry Dylan guess I'm not as young as I was, you wore me out " he said and lay on the grass close to the monkey bars.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top