the mid day meal - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 13 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Delilah watched him carefully trying to figure out what he was planing. she wasn't ready to go home when she got done eating she didn't want to see steven go yet.
Dylan looked over at his mum then looked over at Steven, "Mommy, can Steven be my new daddy?" he asked and Delilah's cheeks turned bright read.
"Uh, that depends on if he wants to be your new Daddy," Delilah said looking down at the plate in front of her and her hair fell down as to hide her face.
"Do you?" Dylan asked him not understanding why his mom was embarrassed by his questions.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Steven looked at Delilah and smiled as he lent to Dylan " I would love to be your dad Dylan, but I have to ask your mummy first , its a surprise " he said placing his fingers to his lips and smiling at him . He had now made up his mind to ask her come the dance he loved how she made him smile and how Dylan was a lot like John and Andrew, and Delilah was , well what could he say she was beautiful , intelligent and loving towards Dylan and himself and he loved her with all his heart and so much more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

"okay," Dylan said pretended to zip his lips.
delilah watched her son and Steven's exchange and it was so confusing to her. she had no idea what was going on between them. but she was glad that they where happy and got along. she wouldn't know what she would be able to love a guy dylan liked and she loved steven so much. she was glad Dylan liked him and he like Dylan. "are you all keeping secrets from me?" she asked and dylan shook his head then got up and ran towards the room that was John's. "Now where's he going?" she asked getting up to fallow him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Steven smiled as she said about secrets "not for long" he said and saw Dylan run to John's room "its ok that's John's room my son he's away at Hogwart's right now" he said following him and watching him as he entered John's room. He moved behind Delilah and wrapped his arms around her kissing her cheek gently " did you know that your the most beautiful woman here" he whispered to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Steven put his arms around Delilah and she felt weak in the knees. then he asked her if she knew she was the most beautiful woman there she said ," so I'm not the only woman you've brought home." she was joking of course as she leaned backwards toward him. it was warm and comfortable in his embrace as she watched her son. her head still hurt but she ignored it as best she could. "let me guess I'll find a different woman in every room." she smiled to her self.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Steven chuckled and shook his head " nope no woman but you here " he said feeling her lean back on him he sighed feenling her there in such a short time he had fallen head over heels for her and Dylan he never wanted them to be parted again nor did he want her to ever want again or go hungry her or Dylan .
"so Dylan why this room " he asked "there is an empty room two doors up "he said hoping he would catch on quickly " It dose need decorating "he said smirking .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Delilah smiled when hes aid she was the only woman there then watched her son. whose face lit up when Steven said there was an empty room that needed decorating. he ran out of John's room and went to the empty one. he looked around then sat in the middle of the floor thinking quietly to him self. Delilah watched her son run to the other room but didn't want to leave Steven's arms so she just stood there she reached up with her left hand and touched the bandage on her head and winced. quickly she dropped her hand of it was resting on Steven's hoping he didn't notice how her head hurt.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Steven noticed Delilah and how she winced tensing in his arms at touching her head "I have some pain potion if you need it ?" he said softly as felt her hand on his arm he moved so his hand held hers and he kissed her neck gently "so what colour do you think he'd want his room , blue ?" he asked smiling at her " Delilah I..I would love if you and Dylan would stay here when you want of course " he said " but ether way i still love you"he said turning slightly to look at
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

"I'll be fine," Delilah whispered "just a little headache. " she signed when he kissed her on the neck. "blue is pretty," she whispered "he would love it." she closed her eyes and listened to his voice. "I would it love to." she said quietly. "I love you," she whispered smileing. "just as long as Dylan has a father figure that loves him. some one he can go to once he starts liking girls and is to embarrassed to talk to me about it. "she whispered then Dylan came back to them and throw his arms around one of both of their legs.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Steven smiled as she said she loved him it made his heart skip th en he saw Dylan walk over and hug his mother's leg Steven looked down at him " he will have lots of girls I can see it now , you and I fighting them off him " he said chuckling "I will be there for him and you" he siad kissing her again " so Dylan you like your room?" he asked " you can choose anything you want in the room but you have to have a bed and a desk ok" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top