the mid day meal - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 17 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 am

" i'm a lucky girl," delilah said kissing him after he caught her and pulled her close to him. shw sighed happy to be in srevens arms again."i thank hes getting to the girls have cutties stage," she whispered. the house was spotless you couldn't even find soot in the small fire place. "it gets boaring when dylan is asleep." she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 am

Steven smiled at her "not any more " he said and held her closer "we could sit on the couch or... "he looked at what he took was her bedroom door " but that's only if you want to , I am not one of those guys who will leave you after I have given you my heart, my loyalty and everything else I have " he said softly kissing her as he looked down at her " when i said i was yours I meant it I will do anything to make you.. and Dylan happy " his hand moved up and down her back gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 am

delilah smiles at steven and kissed him none the cheek."i'll go any where with you," she whispered, " but the bed room will have to wait till after dylan goes to bed."
dylan was in his room playing with the door open. he was acting like his grandfather had been around for her first boyfriend.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 am

seven chuckled at her and nodded "of course " he said and carried her to the couch "couch it is" he said and sat with her lent against him holding her " now this I could get use to " he said softly "so what's your next wish . back rub foot rub , hot coco with marshmallows" he chuckled "another piece of chocolate cake?" he said but he was content just holding her against him he just wanted that feeling of her warmth and love he felt.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 am

Delilah lay her head on stevens sholder, she glanced at the clock. the lloked over behind stevens shoder,"Dylan," she said, "put your pjs on its almsot time for bed,"
"but, mommy," dylan said,"tiedness in his voice.
"its late," she said.
"okay," dylan said then closed his door to change.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 am

Steven sighed as he felt her rest against him he listened to her say it was late to Dylan and he had to put his pj's on " I have to tell you I don't sleep in pj's in f act I sleep in nothing " he confessed to her in a whisper to her as he kissed her neck gently smiling feeling so relaxed after so much stress "how long dose it take him to fall asleep and do you read to him?" he asked her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 am

"thats okay'" delilah said a small smile on her face when steven cofessed that he slept in the buff. she turned back around and lay her head on his sholder. " some times but not when hes already asleep. it normaly dosen't take long for him to fall asleep." she kissing him on the cheek.
dylan came out of his room and came in ceawling onto the sofa next to his mom and steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:58 am

Steven wrapped an arm around Dylan "hey all ready for bed?" he said watching him lay with them "did you have a good day?" he asked brushing the boys hair from his face as he smiled at him " I'll cook you breakfast I the morning but you got to sleep in your bed for that " he said wondering in his mind how any one could how hey could let a young boy like him go without a father , he now knew this was his family now.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 am

Dylan shook his head no when steven asked if he was ready for bed "mommy ate today," he said sleepielly. and she made cake." he lay his head down on delilahs sholder as sreven said dylan had to sleep in his bed for breckfast. " otay," he said
" yep its time for you to go to bed." delilah said pulling him into her arms and standing up reluctetly. she carried him into his room. she tucked him in then asked "do you want me to read to you to night?" dylan shook his head and she turneed off his light and turned on the night light she shut the door leaveing it open a crack before going back to steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Steven sat watching and smiled as Dylan fell asleep in Delilah's arms and she moved from him to place him in bad , Steven moved to watch at the door smiling still with his arms folded across his chest . when she moved back he moved back to the couch and sat watching, wrapping his arms around her he sighed. "You know how happy you make me " he asked and kissed her letting his lips savouring how she felt that tingle feeling spread all threw his body, his heart beat fast.

He could not help want to stay with her for the rest of his life , he never wanted anything else but right where he was holding her in his arms , even though it had only been two days since they met but everything about her seemed to fit him from the curves on her body against him to her love for Dylan and acceptance of the fact he had two son's , He loved her with all his heart.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top