the mid day meal - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 16 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"Okay," She whispered kissing him back. she lobed steven so much and was ready for this. "we would be exhausted if we had a dozen kids like Dylan. and the boys would be just as handsome as you." she said kissing him again. Dylan came back in the room hearing his mother and steven talking about kids. "Mommy," he said "whats going on?" delilah looked over at him smileing "i think you already know," she said going over and picking him up. "I think you and Steven planed this didn't you." she said more the steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Steven looked at her and smiled holding her tight as he now grinned "yeah we would be " he looked at Dylan , I broke mate I asked her already" he said grinning " she said yes" he kissed her gently "then maybe one or two?" he asked and looked at Dylan "I'm still making it official at the dance " he said and felt his heart skip in his chest he could not be any more happy than with her right now .

"ok food my turn to cook " he said "to celebrate " he grinned at them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 pm

"Yay," Dylan said huging his mom "I'm going to have a new daddy and two brothers!"
"Yes you are," Delilah said smileing. steven started talking about food and Delilah said, "I made Triple Chocalte cake earlier." she said.
"Mommy wouldn't let me eat it after lunch." Dylan said sliding out of his moms arms and too the floor.
"maybe a few." Delilah said kissing him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 am

Steven chuckled and sat down "sounds wonderful, Dylan gets first piece for waiting so long" he said and grinned as he waited "Delilah I did buy a ring but if its all right I want to ask you formally at the dance " he said looking at her hoping she would be all right with it , he took out the small box and placed it on the table " "you can see it if you want or keep it as a surprise" he said softly looking up at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am

"i hope you don't mind that id like to keep some of it a surpize," delilah said wathing him with a smile on her face,"i thank dylan deserves the first piace." she agreed with steven. she really loved him.
dylan satin one of the chairs eyeing thecake on the counter " momma can we eat cake now?" he asked
"wait just a little long," she answered her son, "afte supper."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 am

Steven smiled "I was hoping you'd say that " he said beaming at her glad she'd decided to keep the surprise now he was sure she was the one for him "ow right I said I'd cook " he said standing back up but he moved to hold her around her waist and kissed her "has any one told you, your beautiful?" he whispered to her " because you are and I love you... and Dylan of course" he chuckled "in man way, right ?" he said looking down at him . With one last kiss to her witch he lingered on he moved to start supper .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am

"yes, you and my daddy," delilah said smieing at him. she kissed him back when he kisted her then whispered ,"i love you too."
"yeah,"dyaln answered absent mindedli as he staired at the cake
"i'd btter move that before he attacks it," she wispered jokeingly then steven walked away to cook dinner and she put the cake in the fridge.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 am

Steven placed the meal down and dished up he made a simple salad and some chicken strips with a salsa and fresh mint dip along with a bowl of tomato sauce and stake strips for Dylan , dessert he knew would be Delilah's chocolate cake and he was going to enjoy that as he passed Delilah he lent down and kissed her " I just could not help my self" he grinned to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:23 am

Delilah giggled when steven kissed her as he walkrd by.
dylan made a gaging face and climbed out of his chair and went to his room.
this made delilah laught more and she alomst fell over she was laughing so much. the head ake had gone away thought she still had the gash in her head she was so unintoch with her magical side. she hadn't touched her wand in many years. she reverted to before she knew she was a witch.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 am

Steven chuckled with her "I'm guessing he leaving us alone " he said and sat with her "the cake was delicious your a good cook with a beautiful laugh " he said chuckling as he caught her before she fell from her chair lifting her into his arms and holding her "well, you have me all night , what is your wish " he said grinning to her but showing in his eyes he loved her he wanted her to know he would go as fast or as slow as she wanted .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top