the mid day meal - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 9 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"I wanna show you our ponies," Dylan said getting up and heading for the back door.
"Oh no you don't," delilah said beating him there, "first you finish your dinner," she said picking him up and taking him back to the table. "when the food on your plate is gone then you can show steven the ponies and our other pets," she said
"But mommy i'm full," dylan whined.
"Oh Hun, its just a few more bites." she said
"You eat it," Dylan said climbing out of the chair again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Sighed as Dylan spoke rudly to Dililah "Dylan, don't talk to your mom like like that I know your tired but out there is some little boy or girl who whould love to have what you have yet don't " he said he moved closer to him " if you eat it I'll give you a piggy back ride all the way to the barn" he said softly understanding even tired he was probably not meaning his words . Steven looked at Delilah smiling hoping his words would get him back to his seat to finsh his food not tat he ahd much left .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 pm

"Mommy never eats when i do," Dylan said, "you make her eat." he climbed back in the chair and ate a third of what was on his plate.
Delilah sat down next to her son quietly trying to ignore what he said. "dylan, you know we don't leave the table till your foods all gone and we don't say mean things to people," she said.
dylan moved to sit in Delilah's lap and tried to put food in her mouth.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Stephen looked at Daliah and sighed "well, she ate with us just now, maybe your mom just didn't have the right motivation " he said looking worried at her he didn't want her not eating " Dylan if mom eats with us will you eat all your food from now onand I promise we'll all eat as a family from now on?" he said softly watching him move to Daliah's lap and try to make her eat. He sighed and sat back in his chair not quiet sure what to say it had been along time since john was Dylan 's age.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm

″Mommy eats I eat,″ Dylan said fucceding in putting the food in Delilah's mouth, ″Yay, mommy ate.″he climbed back in his chair and eating the last of the food. just that little bit had made him happy enough though he knew she would eat later. ″can we go see the horeses now?″ he asked Delilah nodded and he got up running for the door
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am

Steven sighed and shook his head he knew Dylan didn't trust him yet yet he would do anything for him and his mother . he held out his hand as he walked with her out the door to the yard and moved to the barn to see the horses "ok where are the horse, I don't see them "he said looking around as he winked to Delilah with a smirk, telling her he was playing with him a little. He actually saw a magnificent one stood in a stall ne xt to a chestnut brown mare.

"ever thought of breeding them?" he said seeing the look in the stallions eye for the mare.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 am

Delilah fallowed the two guys out to the barn. steven pretened he didnt see the horses. ″they are right here,″Dylan said going to stand on the rails on the gate of buttercup's stall. steven asked if they ever thought about breeding them.
″no we haven't. we can barely aford these two.″delilah admited. this was the reson she didnt eat much to save money so she could feed dylan.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

Steven looked at her "don't worry about that " he said and moved to her " I have plenty I'll send over supplies for you and Dylan, I won't take no for an answer" he said and kissed her for head gently then looked at Dylan " well can you ride?" he asked smiling as he saw three saddles hung up , taking one down he cleaned it of f as it looked as if it had been used for along time.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 am

″i could never ask you to do that,″deliah said then steven asked dylan if he could ride, ″he can ried hes just scared.″ she said , ″he got thrown off once.″
″i wanna ride,″dylan said quietly.
″are you sure?" delilah asked nd her son noded then tried to get his saddle off the wall " let me help you," lilah said going to help her son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 am

Steven looked at Delilah and shook his head "its ok, I want to and its not charity ether you fed me so I'm returning the favour way" he said and saddled the stallion "he could ride up with me that way he won't be scared " he looked at the second woman who had entered to help with the saddling of the horses once his was done he lead him outside tying his up he walked back in to help Dylan and Delilah with the mare.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top