the mid day meal - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 6 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 pm

"yes, take me home," she said still mesmerized of the site of dylan in Steven's arms. she stepped closer to him not stopping to think about the consequences as if there would be any at all. her heart started to beat a little faster the closer she got. Dylan had fallen asleep by now and he looked so cute it made Delilah smile even more. "he really likes you," she said quietly putting her free hand on Steven's arm which he was using to support dylan with, "so do i," she added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Steven looked down at her as she moved closer , he moved his hand around her waist and made sure not to touch any where inappropriate on her but just the feel of her slender waist sent his heart racing and he looked down at her, lowering slowly he gently kissed her again as he aperated to her home. Pulling away he smiled " I like you too Delilah, a lot more than at lot " his eye sparkling down at her "I'll take him to his room if you want me to, i guess I'm kinda stalling on leaving you two" he confessed to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Delilah didn't move away from Steven when they got to the little shack that she and dylan lived in. it wasn't the most beautiful place but it worked for them and it even had a big red barn in the back along with an ancient swing seat. she kissed him back before nodding slightly, "his room is the first door on the left just down the hall." she whispered "i like you a lot more than a lot to," she Finlay confessed "and I'm glad your stalling." she added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Steven moved to the room she indicated and pushed it open it was a typical boys room and he smiled , seeing the bed he pulled back the covers and gently lay him down gently so not to wake him. Pulling up the blanket he smiled brushing Dylan's hair off of his face before walking back out and closing the door slightly. He walked back to the main living room and Delilah.

"Nice place you have here" he said looking around it even with being small she had kept it neat and tidy and nice looking "you keep it looking good" he wanted to slid his arms around her again but just moved to stand in front of her it was at this point he caved his arms wrapping gently around her so she could brake free if she wanted to as he looked down at her smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 pm

"It's not much," Delilah said kind of embarrassed by the place she lived. "i do the best i can." his arms when around her and she looked up with him a smile on her face. she didn't say anything as she smiled at him. slowly her arms moved up to snake around neck gently. nothing was said for a long time, Delilah could have swore she herd Dylan rolling over in his bed, and Steven's heart beating. after a while of silence. she quietly said, "would you like something to drink?" she didn't really want to brake the silence but it would be good of her to ask.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Steven smiled looking down at her taking in her beauty he lowered slightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck feeling like they had always been there . All he wanted was now to stay with her and Dylan. He shook his head as she asked if he wanted a drink not wanting anything but the feel of her against him.

"I have a 5 bedroom ranch with two barns and several horse out in the countryside and its just me and my two sons , you could...I mean.."he wanted to say to her that she could live there with him if she wanted and when she felt read , it was not his way to push people to do things they didn't want.

"when the time comes and you feel you want to that is , I would love it if you,only if you wanted that is, to live with me out there" he asked finally his eye's looked into hers now lovingly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

"now there would be some talk if Dylan and i moved in with you," Delilah said laughing, though she really kind of like the idea. she reached up on her tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips hoping he didn't mind. she could see the love in his eyes and was sure hers mirrored the same look, "and this little place has every thing we need, each other and our pets. though there is one thing i could think Dylan has always wanted just never really asked for." she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Steven listened as she spoke he nodded slightly understand in how she felt and how it would look he felt her kiss on his lips and smiled returning with one of his own. "Delilah, It would look like two people.." he sighed and looked down at her " who had fallen in love with each other had followed their hearts" he smiled when she said she knew what Dylan wanted "Could it be a father who would never let him down , always play with him when he asks and be there for every little thing he does and who love's his mother with all his heart , never asking anything from her that she isn't willing to give." he said softly he had laid his heart on the table for her. He caressed her cheek as he looked down at her "I thought i would never find it again yet every time i look in your eyes its all I feel inside"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:27 pm

"a father is the one thing i've never been able to give him," Delilah whispered her hand resting on his shoulder now. she felt sorry for dylan having never really had a father that she never had been able to give that one thing every little boy needs. "I'm glad you found it again," She whispered, "I felt the some what the same way for such a long time. now i believe i too have found it." she moved her hand so it rested on his cheek as she looked up at him.
Delilah hadn't noticed that dylan had woken up and came out of his room, "Mommy," Dylan said sniffling.
"Dylan, honey why aren't you asleep," Delilah said slowly pulling away from steven and going over to her son. she scooped him up in her arms and held him close.
"i had a bad dream," he said hiding his face in her hair.
"oh honey," Delilah said swaying back and forth ," it's going to be okay," she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:25 pm

steven smiled as he looked at her he lent slowly down but on hearing Dylan rested his head on her forhead and smiled as she pulled from her to tend to him. He walked over to them " well maybe i could scare that bad dream away Dylan, want me to check that its gone?" he asked smiling to him.

"my sons had night mares , they always thought something lived under their beds and had me check, there was nothing there " he said looking at Dylan , "even grown ups have night mares too Dylan there nothing to fear in fact if you concentrate hard enouph you can chase them away." he looked at Delilah "paticularly if you think of something nice like bunnys or climbing the jungle gym"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top