the mid day meal - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 10 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:51 am

(Lilah is short for Delilah hehe)

Delilah put the saddle on Flora and then led her out side dylan walking at her side."do you wanna ride with me or steven?" delilah asked her son.
"Steven,"Dylan said
"okay" delilah said looking over at steven, "do you mind?" she asked picking up dylan and holding him close. "this will behis first time on a horse since he got thrown" she added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 am

Steven smiled and looked at them both "he'll be safe I promise " he said and held out his hand wrapping it around the boys waist he held him tight but not too sight "ok you wanna take the rains ?" he said offering him a piece that dangled "don't worry I have them too, so you can't make any mistakes" he smiled as he waited for Delilah to mount steven watched her mount and then looked at the horse "hum you know something he didn't tell me his name" he said hoping Dylan would as they slowly moved away " mister horse could you go gentle the young boy on your back has been thrown off once ,so please be kind" the horse whinnied he would and Steven patted the side of his neck "Thank you, he's promised not to throw you" he said and sat up smiling as he saw Delilah beside him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 am

Delilah let go of Dylan as Steven took him she then goton Flora. it had been a while since she road but she felt at home in the saddle. Rideing was the only thing she had always had when every thing ealse gone.
Dylan took the raings then said "his name is buttercup." he smiled when steven said the horse said it woudn't throw them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 am

Steven smiled "nice name , he thank you for that name by the way" he said seeing Dylan take the rains , he wanted to go faster as he had not been in the saddle since Tuscany and he now relaxed a little going back to his natural rhythm of one hand at his side "did you know Dylan,Texas rangers ride like this all the time" he said looking at Delilah "yeah before I was an Auror I was a Texas Ranger , I was in a coma for six months then they transferred me here " he told her as they rode.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 am

"Whats a texas ranger?" dylan askedas they road.
delilah listioned to them talking. she wasn't paying attention to any thing but steven's and dylan's voices. she road flora slowly wanting to go faster but not wanting to leave the boys. she let go of the raighs as she road knowing flora would fallow buttercup on her own.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 am

Steven smiled "there like an Auror but they deal with muggles too they throw bad muggles and magic folks in jail but only bad ones not good ones." he explained the best he could to a four year old "and they ride cool horses mine was called thunder, he's in my stable as nobody can ride him but me , the foal that's yours is one of his " he said watching Delilah as she rode next to him. Steven couldn't help smile at her "the setting sun in your hair looks beautiful" he said .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

"Oh," Dylan said ,"so you are a good guy?"
delilah smiled and whispered "yes he's a very good guy. they don't let bad guys be texas rangers nor auorars." then steven said something about the sun set and her hair. " the sun set is more preattyer than me." then she nuged floras side and road off after a while of rideing a snake or something startled flora and she reared up knocking delilah off.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 pm

the mid day meal - Page 10 Thewalkerranch

Steven smiled and lent down to Dylan whispering softly to him "not to me , your mothers more beautiful" he said he watched her ride ahead then he watched as her horse reared up and she fell to the ground. jumping from his horse with Dylan in his arms he ran to her finding her unconscious on the ground a gash told him she had hit hard.
"Ok looks like you get to see my place sooner than planed" he took his shirt and tore a piece off wrapping it around her head , then picking her up he held Dylan "she's going to be fine" he said to the boy as he apperated to his ranch. Pushing the door open he quickly took her to a room and a bed placing her down he turned to Dylan.

"I guess this is welcome to my ranch" he said and walked him to a room "this is Johns room you can sleep here or with your mother" He walked back to where Delilah lay and took off the make shift bandage accioing a bowl and fresh water as he cleaned her cut and bandaged it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

"mommy," dylan exclaimed when him mom fell to the ground. the next thing he knew he was at Stevens ranch and Delilah was in one room and steven showed him John's room. Steven went back to Delilah and Dylan fallowed him crawling up on the bed next to her. he watched steven took care of Delilah by cleaning the cut. "whys mommy sleeping?" he asked, "why doesn't she wake up?" there were tears in his eyes and he reached out to touch her cheek.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Steven looked at him "she had a knock on the head when she fell from her horse, she'll be fine, I promise she just needs rest " he said wiping a tear from the boys cheek "I know some one who can help but she should be ok buy morning" He looked down at her his hand brushing her cheek .

"Dylan you hungry?" he asked "I got cookies in the kitchen in the jar on the counter" but he knew the boy would probably want to stay with his mummy. Taking a blanket he lay it over her then sat next to her "get some rest Dylan " H e took her hand and kissed it gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top