the mid day meal - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 11 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Dylan looked at steven then lay down next to his mom. "you sleep too," he said "you need sleep," he watched as steven kissed his moms hand. "would she woke up if you kissed her?" he asked not liking seeing his mom like this. "I want my mommy to wake up," he whispered putting his arm around his mom like she would do when she held him as he fell asleep. "i love you, mommy." he whispered in her ear, "please wake up."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Steven looked at Dylan he hoped the rest would help Delilah "I will Dylan and I hope so " he lent over and lightly kissed Delilah before sitting back down sighing he too was becoming worried "Dylan if she doesn't wake i have some one I can call whose a healer he can help her" he said softly as he brushed Dylan's hair "she will be ok , I promise" his voice now soft and sleepy hoping it would send Dylan to sleep as he needed sleep himself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Dylan got out of the bed and went over to steven after he had kissed delilah. Dylan climbed up in Steven's lap and gave him a hug. "Moms sleeping," he whispered looking over at his mom. "You like mommy," she said. "I don't want mommy to like guys who don't like mommy." he trying to say something but his four year old mind didn't know how to say it. "You like mommy. Mommy likes you," while he was talking he grew tired. "you like mommy," he repeated for a third time before falling asleep.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Steven cradled Dylan as he crawled up on his lap and he smiled "yeah I do like your mummy " he sighed "with all my heart " he held him close as he saw him fall asleep in his arms. He knew this meant he trusted and was happy taking a smaller blanket he wrapped him in it and sat watching Delilah he could see the bleeding had stopped a good sign as far as he was concerned. He could feel himself slowly drift off to sleep himself but he kept hold of Dylan.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

When Dylan woke up he stayed in Stevens lap and watched his mommy. he looked at steven and was happy he liked Delilah. he never told his mom how much he wanted a dad to be there to show him how to play sports and stuff. he had his momma who loved him more than any thing in the world but he wanted a dad do all the guy stuff with. he watched his moms hand move then jumped a little in excitement. he taped steven on the shoulder and said "mom's hand moved. mama's hand moved."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Steven woke to Dylan's excited voice telling him she had moved , he rubbed his eyes and set Dylan on the bed next to Delilah "Delilah?" he said softly "some one here is very worried about you" he said motioning to Dylan to hug his mother he took her hand and held it gently relived himself she was going to be fine. He sat back down and smiled softly as he rubbed his eyes clear of sleep.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Dylan hugged Delilah and she smiled as she listened to Steven's voice. slowly her eyes opened. she looked around the whispered, "where am i?" she looked at dylan then steven and she could feel a little pain coming from the cut on her head "what happened?" she whispered. then she looked at dylan again, "are you okay?" she asked the little boy.
"yes mommy I'm fine, your hurt," he said quietly as Delilahs free hand went to her head. "you hit your head," looked over at steven. "he helped you."
delilah looked up at steven thankfulness, love, and worry in her eyes, "what about the horse?" she asked "are they okay?" the last thing to remembered was steven telling her she looked more beautiful than the sun set then she had rode ahead of them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Steven smiled down at her "your at my place, I sent my ranch hand to get them home. " he said I was more concerned for you " he said "Dylan kept me company all night" he said "he was very brave " he smiled at Dylan as he stood looking down at Delilah lovingly his thumb rubbing the back of her hand as he held it. His heart now feeling lifted to know she was ok and awake .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Delilah sat up and dylan moved to sit by her. she put her arm around him. she was happy enough that he and steven where safe. she didn't care that she had fallen off Flora and hit her head. she was happy the two most important guys in her life where safe. she was happy that she was the only one that had gotten hurt. "you look like you just woke up," she whispered to steven smileing at him. "you should go get some sleep. " I'll take Dylan home." she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Steven smiled "I have just woke up" he said "but a shower and clean clothes will do wonders , I'm not letting you go alone , a gentleman never lets his date go home alone " he said smiling moving to a wardrobe he took out a clean shirt slipping off the one he had worn he showed her his bare back then slipped on the clean shirt turning to face her "see , good as new"he said smiling at them. he sat back down on the bed "at least let me cook breakfast for you both" he asked.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top