the mid day meal - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 15 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Dylan looked back and froth from Steven to Delilah. he could see that his mom didn't want to leave either but she was so steven could leave like he needed to. "Promise?" He asked both of them
"I promise that we'll come back," Delilah said and Dylan came half way down the ladder. still not wanting to leave. he knew once they got home delilah would do nothing but clean and play with him before making lunch then she would refuse to eat again. then he went back up the ladder.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Steven watched him start down then half way down he went back up. Moving to the ladder he climbed .up " what's wrong?" he asked sitting with him "I promise you will come back " he said softly " this time you can stay the night, I'm taking your mum to a dance and I'm going ask her to marry me meaning I will be your dad but to do so i have to get a special ring and I can't if she's with me " he explained not realy knowing if he'd understand .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 pm

"Mommy's happy around you, at home if you weren't there she would clean a lot. she wouldn't eat lunch she'd play with me a lot but clean the rest of the time." Dylan said. "I don't want mommy to clean. i want mommy to be happy and eat," he wispred. he didn't tottaly understand the special ring but he understood the rest. "I want you to be my daddy. then mommy would eat all the time." he said, "maybe she wouldn't clean as much." he added
Delilah stood leaning against the tree watching the top of the ladder waiting for the two of them to come back down.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Steven smiled "she won't clean as much and she will eat I sent some previsions over this morning so you have full cupboards and when I come back I'm cooking your supper" he said smiling to him "will you come down if I give you something special" he said taking out his Texas ranger badge and pinning it to his chest "now your a Texas Ranger" he said holding out his arms to him "I won't make your mum unhappy all I want to do is make her happy too" he held him tight as he climbed down to stand in front of Delilah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Dylan smiled "thank you," he said and hugged steven when he handed him the badge. "im glad you'll be my daddy," he whispered as they where descending the ladder.
Delilah looked back at forth between them wishing she had telepathy or something so she knew what they where thinking. she was so confused and wanted to know what was going on but she didn't want to ask. "You ready to go home now? " she asked her son who nodded and reached out to show his mom the badge. "Pretty," she said, "Did you say thank you?"
"yep," dylan said then she glanced at steven giveing him a questioning look.
"Okay," she said stepping closer to Steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Steven wrapped his arms around Delilah bending he kissed her as they apperated back to her place " I will come back Delilah I promised Dylan i would cook supper for you "he said softly as he looked down at her and kissed her his hand caressing her cheek "if i could stay I so would " he kissed her again then stepped back away from her .

"Look after your mum Dylan" he moved and aperated away wishing he could stay.

Later that evening he aperated back walking up to the door he knocked holding now a bunch of red roses in one hand and a smile on his face he hoped Dylan had not gone to bed and done as his mother told him he also hoped she had eaten.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Delilah had spend the day cooking and cleaning as dylan played in his room or ran out side. she cooked lunch and called him to come eat. she had even baked a cake for that night and Dylan was getting irritable since he wasn't aloud to eat it just yet. Delilah had managed to eat a little but not much.
when there was a knock on the door dylan ran to beat his mother there. he opened the door and smiled up at Steven. he was happy to see him and so was Delilah. Delilahs hair was up in a ponytail and she wore a button up blue flannel shirt over a plane black tank top. "hey," she said quietly biting her lip.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Steven picked up Dylan and walked over to Delilah kissing her "hey, your self " he said softly then held out the roses " for you " he smiled as he saw Dylan still wore his badge "so did mummy eat?" he asked then reaching into his pocket he took out a lolly " shush " he chuckled at him but winked to Delilah " you want to give me some time with your mom , I haven't seen her all day " he placed him down and moved to her wrapping his arms around her waist "I have all night , they don't need me tonight " he whispered " you look beautiful " he smiled holding her "I missed you"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

"they are beautiful, Thank you," Delilah whispered smileing at steven lovingly. she had missed him so much during the day.
"yes but not much," Dylan said then his eyes lit up when he saw the lolly then nodded at steven and ran off to his room to play with Bucket the frog and Tank the Fish.
Delilah put her arms around his neck and kissed him once he was done talking. "you look handsome." She whispered kissing him again. "I missed you too."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Steven returned her kiss loving how it felt against him it was as if she took all the stress he had away from him and he sighed "marry me Delilah " he said softly to her his eyes meeting hers as he kissed her again. "we'd have dozens of kids like Dylan " he poked a face "ow I'd be so exhausted, girls to be as pretty as you are " he chuckled
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top