the mid day meal - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 20 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

"you don't have to cook for us," Delilah whispered quietly, "if you don't cook the longer we can stay here," she put her arm around him then kissed him. "Last night was wonderful," she whispered, "but you should try to focus on helping the Ministers Daughter get better, that and makeing sure she dosen't get hurt." Delilah whispered, "i don't want you loseing a job because your mind isn't where it should be." she looked up at him a little glame in her eye from love and sleepyness. she didn't want him to go but knew he would have to.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

He could not help but smile at her "my mind will be exactly where it will be "he said "thinking of you and Dylan,She will she has Robert Lupin the best potions master as her father, I'm more a body guard and friend, Cassidy and I are there to make sure the men who took her don't again" he moved against her and sighed "won't Dylan be up soon?" he asked "and your right, if I don't cook I get to have you for breakfast" he said and held her tight against him smiling happily as he saw the sparkle in her eye.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"yes he will," Delilah said sadly, " i hope he will sleep in today though," she whisped and kissed him. she smiled when he said she was right , "that would be interesting. "she said giggling quietly. after a while of silence she whispered, "i guess i should get up and cheek on Dylan." she didn't want to get up. she'd have rather stayed there all day than anything but they both had responsibilities that needed tending to. Steven and his Job, Delilah and Dylan. she kissed him trying to put off getting up and leave and Steven's arms.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm

he could tell she didn't want to get up and so held her closer to him "I know you don't want to get up but if we don't how would we ever do it again, when I am free , they may give me the evening off with it being valentines day" he kissed her melting at the taste of her lips " I love you my valentine, meet me in sparks at eight sharp" he smiled he didn't have to say for her to look pretty as she to him did in what ever she wore or not as the case maybe.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"I guess we have to get up then," Delilah whispered kissing him. "I hope they will," she added "I love you too," she murmured. still reluctant to get up. she glanced at the door when she heard something moving out side and she sighed sadly.
Dylan had woken up and started to play in his room. he knew steven was in his moms room as soon as he saw the door closed. that was one thing she had never done her door had always stayed open but there where many reasons why it should have been closed this morning.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Steven heard it too and sighed kissing her one last deep time he noticed a mark on her shoulder and brushed his thumb over it "I got a bit carried away last night, sorry" he said kissing it lightly. With a Groan he slipped from the bed he stood with his back to her naked turning he smiled down at her before kneeling to face her " Delilah will you marry me, tell me one more time so I know I was not dreaming?" he asked looking into her eyes loving every thing he saw.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Delilah watched steven as he stood then turned to face her."Yes," she whispered "you where not dreaming," she smiled at him then started to get up. she walked over to the closet and found an old flannel shirt and put it on she also put on an old pair of black sweat pants not really wanting to get dressed. once she was done she sat on the bed again and tucked her feet underneath her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Steven sighed and smiled kissing her as he moved to dress he slipped on his black boxers and suit pants then his white shirt his tie he left hanging he sat on the bed and after slipping on his shoes he kissed her caressing her cheek as he did.

"come on I have some time, Breakfast and I am cooking Dylan should see your eating ok" he said his hand brushed her tummy as he smiled " I honestly thought I had something with me, I couldn't help myself" he kissed her"but if you do I will be there as your loving husband and father to Dylan and our child" With that said he took her hand and lead her to the door opening it he smiled at Dylan "Morning Dylan" he grinned at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 am

"would it have really mattered if you did have something with you?" she asked just before he opend the door. she already knew he wasn't the leaveing type. "hey baby," she said smileing at dylan who got up and ran over to them.
"hey mommy," he said as she picked him up.
"did you sleep okay?" she asked and he nodded hugging her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 am

Steven smiled to her and kissed her smiling as he saw Dylan nod when Delilah asked if he slept well he bent down and picked him up holding him in his arms.

"So Dylan what would you like for breakfast?" he asked as he walked both of them to the kitchen and placed him in a chair, turning to Delilah he smiled " so what would you like for breakfast?" he held her around her waist smiling at her "and to answer you question , no it wouldn't have , I love you " he said softly kissing hr nose and chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top