the mid day meal - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 19 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:28 pm

"he would like that," Delilah whispered her head tilting to the side away from steven as he kissed her on the neck and down to the shoulder. "you have already proven your not like him." she whispered closing her eyes and kissing him when he looked up at her. goosebumps began to cover her arms as the sun went down. but she didn't want to move to start a fire and she wasn't going to let steven get up just yet.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Steven wasn't cold he was feeling some what hot with her on top of him, he saw the goose bumps on her arms and gently rubbed up and down them as he tried to warm her. "Maybe we should go somewhere warmer"he said softly to her looking into her eyes as he spoke softly to her , he wanted to feel her against him and make her warmer.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:48 pm

"where did you have in mind," Delilah whispered smileing at him she was happy there but she would do anything to make him happy. she could see the wanting in Steven's eyes and she had no idea how much it was displayed in her own. she knew he could read her like a book just by glancing into her eyes. almost any one could. that had always been her one weakness though she was beginning to think she had met her true weakness. she knew she wouldn't be able to say know to steven if he really wanted her to do something just like she found it so hard to say no to dylan.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 am

Steven Looked into her eyes as he brushed her cheek gently again, he fought with each breath to stop himself , but he grew weaker. Grasping her around her waist he stood up her in his arms as he kissed her " I want to show you how much I love you , but I will not set one foot inside your bed room if you don't want me there , yet i can see in your eyes you want it too, am I wrong?" he asked holding her tight as he took a step forward to the only room he had not set foot in.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am

"Your not wrong," She whispered kissing him back as she put her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "I want you to know how much i love you too," she said she really couldn't tell him no. she didn't wonder why because she already knew or didn't need to know. she was one to jump in and not think about consequences first when she was younger. that had changed with dylan but it was going to change again now with steven. she kissed him lightly on the cheek then the lips.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 am

Steven walked with her wrapped around him to the room he paused and smiled at her as he slowly opened it , looking down he kissed her as he stepped inside and then swung it closed behind him.

****************FADE OUT*******************

Steven woke to the sun shining his arm around Delilah he brushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead gently. He was now sure she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with just as he had with Janet. But Delilah made the strain of his work leave him just buy her touch and the sound of her voice and now the feel of her against him. He sighed softly watching her sleep in his arm a soft smile on her face as that now sat on his.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am

Delilah smiled in her sleep as steven kissed her on the fore head. slowly she started to wake up."good morning," she whispered kissing him. she smiled at him love in her eyes which smiled with her. "i love you," she didn't have to say it but she wanted to.
dylan was still asleep in his room but he would wake soon and he would be ready for breckfast.
" when do you have to go back?" she asked
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 am

steven smiled down at her as she said she loved him "as I love you too, Im afraid once breakfast is done im afraid " he sighed "I might not be able to get back few days, the ministers daughters not well and he wants us on high alert" he said moving to hold her " I will be come back, I am not deserting you" he said looking into her eyes "My job is like this, but I will see you this evening, I'll come and get you for the dance and me for asking you again you'll marry me " he said and kissed her "I am certain one hundred percent I want to ask you" he said and smiled lovingly to her his hands caressed her waist gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 am

"as soon as beakfast is over she murmured and snuggled up to him. "i know you will," she whispered "you arn't dylans biolgical father you don't run when things get tough." she kissed him then lay her head on his chest sighing as stevens hand cressed her waist. "i hope she gets better soon." she said meaning the ministers daughter.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 am

He moved to hold her close to him "so do I, so I can hurry back to you and Dylan" he said softly looking at her the sheets now around his waist he felt her rest her head on his chest and sighed "you know I will not stop thinking of you while I'm at work " he said and chuckled "especially after last night " he lent down and kissed her with a sigh " I'll cook you and Dylan breakfast before I go" but right now all he wanted to do was hold her in his arms and stay in bed till he had to get up.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top