the mid day meal - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the mid day meal - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the mid day meal

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the mid day meal - Page 21 Empty Re: the mid day meal

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 pm

"Cake!," dylan said a big smile on his face with bright eyes when Steven asked him what he wanted for breakfast.
"No Cake for breakfast, maybe for dinner if your good," Delilah said smileing as she looked over a dylan then back at steven. "I don't really care since i can't have what i want, because you have to leave soon," she whispered. he answered her question from before then kissed her on the nose. she giggled quietly as he chuckled and dylan joined in not fully understanding what they where talking about, " I love you too," delilah whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Steven looked at her as she said she could not get what she wanted "and what would that be?" he said softly as he leaned closer to her " you already had me i think four times last night " he said chuckling he
looked at Dylan when he heard her say she loved him too.

"Cake is for lunch Dylan, fruit and cereal for breakfast" he said still holding her "I don't want to leave you, but I think Brian Quinn will have my balls for breakfast and then where would you be" he chuckled and smirked at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Delilah stifled a giggle at what steven said about Brian who she assumed was some how involved with the minister and his daughter. " where would i be?" she asked smileing up at him.
"Okay, cake for lunch then," Dylan said, "what about pancakes with ice cream on top?" he was clearly focused on having sugar for breakfast.
"what would you like for breakfast?" Delilah asked smileing up at Steven she'd be happy if he and dylan where.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Steven raised an eye brow "you'd have a husband and a father who could not give Dylan a little sister or brother" he said smiling "ow pancakes and syrup sounds ok but not a lot, boy has to have energy to see him threw the day, though my first choice went out the window when Dylan woke up" he teased at her.

Moving to the kitchen he took out the pan and eggs, then milk and suger, mixing it he smiled back at her before adding cinnamon to the batter and poring the pancakes into the pan to lightly brown . He made a whole plate piled high with them and placed them in the middle of the table for them to help them selves.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Delilah sad down in one of the chairs and pulled her feet up in the seat with her as Steven started to make pancakes. she watched him and Dylan climbed out of his chair and up into her lap. she put her arms around him and held him close to her.
"Momma, can i call Steven Daddy now?" He asked quietly.
"I think he would love it if you would," She answered and kissed the little boy on the forehead.
"So i have a real daddy now?"
"yeah you do," she said and he smiled up at her finally satisfied with what life the he lived.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Steven smiled as he listened to Dylan ask her if he could call him daddy. He finished his pancakes and smiled "Dylan how would feel if once your mum and I are married and if its all right with your mum you did become my son" he looked at Delilah. "I'd like to adopt him so if anything should happen , not that it should both of you would be taken care of just as John and Andrew" he asked taking her hand in his as he waited for her answer.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

"Then you'd really be my daddy?" Dylan said confused as delilah put him back in the chair he had vacated so he could eat.
"Yes then he would really be your daddy," Delilah said smileing, " i would love that," she whispered, "then i wouldn't have to worry about his father ever getting involved and hurting him. and I'd always take care of John and Andrew if anything ever did happen." she put a pancake on Dylan's plate put a little bit of butter and Syrup on it before fixing one for her self.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Steven grinned his day had got so much better now "and I would call you my son, he can keep your last name if you want" he sipped the coffee he had "I'll pick up the papers when I get the marriage licence from the town hall" he lent forward and kissed her gently "god you so beautiful " he said his voice filled with admiration and love for her, so much so his eyes seem to sparkle at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

" How about we let Dylan Decide," Delilah Said smileing then looked over at her son who had syrup running out of the corner of his mouth and some had dripped onto his shirt. "Dylan, Hun, you're supposed to eat the food not wear it," she said laughing "so would you liked to be Dylan Knight or Dylan Walker?"
"Walker, Knight," he said pondering the last names, "BOTH!," he desided after a while and it made delilah laugh even more. then steven kissed her and told her she looked beautiful.
"and you are the handsomest man alive." She said kissing him back, "wait is handsomest even a word?"
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Steven smiled as she said they should let Dylan decide and he chuckled when he said he wanted to be both "lets leave that for another day, we have a wedding first "he said kissing her one more time before he sat back in his chair still smiling at her.

"Do you think we should have Dylan be ring bearer?" he said smirking at him "you'll have to wear a suit and a tie and carry a cushion with mine and your mum's rings on" he said "ow means i got to get John to wear one too"he groaned "he hates suits something he gets from me" he smiled shaking his head thinking of the struggle he would have with him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top