The Lestrange Mansion - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:55 am

"Oh my god...you really care about that kind of stuff? Your reputation? I so did not know that," Nikki said, surpised. That was really new to her. She never really thought her sister cared about stuff like that. She isn't that kind of person. "Plus, you're so not a burden either.." Nikki shook her head. No one was a burden. Everyone just had rough times. Nikki was then offended. "No! I do not run to Lucas to find out what you've been doing! But this was serious, I had to find out what happened," Nikki said a little bit angrily. Nikki then looked at Sophia. "That's exactly why he didn't ask you to come...he knows you've been through enough hell and he didn't want to put you through anymore!" Nikki explained. "Besides, if you wanted to go with him that badly, you should've just told him straight up, rather than assume that he's a mind reader," Nikki added. Nikki finished her glass of water. "I asked him because...well I don't know why I didn't ask you, probably 'cause you were upset about your mom and dad and I thought you needed time and space alone for your issues," Nikki admitted. "I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND, DANIEL, HE'S THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!" Nikki yelled. "You know what, if you hate me, just tell me cause that's what I am feeling right now, hate and anger," Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and shook her head. "I don't care about it to be honest Nikki, I just don't wantothers to be sad because of me I'm not hat way!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Niiki and laughed. "Thanks for that Nikki sis, but I can be a burden to you, daddy basically everyone by crying and moping around!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia looked at Nikki androlled her eyes. "Nikki I would of told you soonier or later but you had to find out by him of all people!"said Sophia angrily. "Another way to betray me I say!"said Sophia angrily as shee took a bite of her pancakes. Sophia looked at Nikki and laughed but it wasn't her normal tinkling bell laugh but her cold one. "Didn't want to put me throug more hell? I constantly live in choas!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at her and shook her head. "Not that I wanted to go Nikki it just that you two should of told me or at lease write!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia looked at Nikki and shook her head. "New flash Nikki there YOUR parents now to, your a Lestrange now unless your denying that part to!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia looked at Nikki with tears in her eyes. " I will never hate you but I feel betrayed by you Nikki Lestrange, I can barely stand to look at you right now but I am somehow."said Sophia softly. "You want to leave go right ahead but remember your the one who turned your back on me.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:40 am

"Well, I am sorry, I know that's just a word, but what else can I say, I make mistakes, everyone does, no one is perfect," Nikki shrugged. Nikki sighed and finished her toast. "I have not betrayed you, gosh!" Nikki said angrily. She didn't like this at all. "Well then, why didn't you tell him that yourself? That you're constantly living in chaos?" Nikki asked. "He isn't a mind reader like you!" Nikki added. Nikki's heart broke..or would've if she had one. "You..you wouldn't have wanted to come...? Really..?" Nikki asked, shaken. Nikki's eyes began to swell up. "I never got to spend alot of time with mom and dad...you did...so they're more yours than mine," Nikki said quietly. Nikki finally began to cry when she said that she could barely stand to look at her. Nikki got up from her seat, ran up stairs, shut the door of the guest room she was staying in, got onto the bed, hugged a pillow and began to cry her tears out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 am

As Nikki ran upstairs she sighed and ran her hand through her hair and bit her lip as she finished eating her pancakes with anger in her eyes. "DAMN IT!" Sophia shouted as her glass of orange juice exploded due to her anger. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it as the glass repaired itself. Sophia didn't know how Nikki didn't betrayed her one bit, cause in her eyes she did. For one she left with Lucas without telling her where she was and then talked to Lucas after the fight they had? it was more then Sophia could bare. "Mimi!"Sophia called out for her softly. "Yes Mistress Sophia."said Mimi in a squeaky voice. "I'm going away for a bit, can you pack the kids clothes for me as well?"Sophia asked her gently. "Yes Mistress Sophia, but is Mimi coming as well?"Mimi asked her softly. "Yes Mimi, were getting a new place and a new house this house is now Nikki's."said Sophia softly. Mimi nodded. "I'll get the kids stuff ready mistress."said Mimi bowing as she left with a snap. As Sophia got up she walked up stairs and entered her room and opened her old Hogwarts trunk and pointed to it. "Pack!"said Sophia softly as her clothes from her closet were now in her trunk. As she went around her room she gathered her things like her pictures frame of family and friends and stuck it in her trunk. As she placed a silencing charm around the house cause Nikki won't hear her she gotten out a piece of parchment and quill and wrote a quick note in her neat Elegant hand writing.

Dear Nikki,
By the time you read this I'll be gone and out of your way for good, I think it'll be better this way for now. Oh I hope you like this house, it's yours now it brings back TOO many bad memories and I can't bare to live in it anymore so happy early birthday or Christmas present! I'm buying me a new place to where I can start new and refresh. I'll still be around if you need me if not then I'll live with you hating me
Love Always,
Sophia

As she put the not on the counter in the kitchen she looked at the house one last time and sighed. As Mimi pooped in front of her with two trunks Sophia nodded. "Thanks Mimi, are you ready?"Sophia asked her softly as she nodded. As Sophia grabbed her trunk she opened the door and walked outside with Mimi behind her. As she loaded her stuff in her mustang she got in as Mimi told her she'll just meet her there Sophia nodded and drove off to a local hotel.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:24 am

HALF HOUR LATER

After crying by herself and thinking about all that she said, Nikki sighed. She sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes. She let go of her pillow and exited the guest room. "Sophia? Soph?....Sophia!?" Nikki yelled out. There was no response. That was strange. Nikki frowned and looked around. It seemed so empty and quiet. Nikki walked down the stairs and she gasped. She gulped and looked around. Nikki found a note on the kitchen table. She opened it slowly and read it.

Nikki gasped and cried more after reading the letter. She ripped it up into tiny pieces. "NO, NO, NO, NO , NO, NOOOOOOOO!" Nikki screamed, cried and yelled. "MIMI!? SOPHIA!? GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE NOW!" Nikki growled and demanded. There was no response. Just silence and nothing. Nikki fell to the ground and hit her head agains the counter. "Why me?" Nikki asked, crying. "Why me?" Nikki asked again, sadly. This is not what she wanted at all.

She got up onto both feet and walked around the house. This was all her fault, she couldn't believe it. She didn't want the house either. God, she felt so guilty and sick inside. "Sophia... Mimi....come back...." Nikki sighed and sniffled. She got the letter, got her wand out and lit the letter on fire. "Stupid...stupid...UGH," Nikki growled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top