The Lestrange Mansion - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am

Nikki smiled and softly whispered "You're welcome." Nikki nodded and had waited patiently as her sister went to get changed and make herself presentable. As she came back down, she seemed much more refreshed and very pretty. "Beautiful as always, Sophi..." Nikki smiled at her. In fact, she was nearly envious of her sister's outfit, they looked pretty damn hot on her whereas she was still in her pyjamas.

Nikki couldn't answer that question. Well, she could, but it was too painful and would make things very complicated and messy. "Well, obviously people didn't care enough or notice I was missing! I don't see any posters or signs of me, or anything!" Nikki snapped back. The exploding glass shook Nikki a little bit. "Sophi! Calm down...Okay, I'm sorry, can we just talk this in a more rational calm manner, please?" Nikki asked. She didn't want any tears or anger in this fight. Well, in fact, she didn't want any fights at all.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 am

Sophia calmed down and her eyes slowly turned back to her normal chocolate brown eyes as she looked at her sister. "Nikki, you don't think I was worried about you and daddy? hell I'm still worried about daddy god knows where he's at anymore!"said Sophia holding back tears. "You two are the only things I have left, I couldn't bare if I lost you two like I did mom!"said Sophia looking away from her and out the window. "I didn't want to think you died the same way mom did by being attacked by wanted muggles."said Sophia softly still staring out the window. Not able to hold herself back any longer tears escaped Sophia's eyes and slid down her face.

Sophia haven't cried like this in a long time for she wanted to stay strong for her sister and her father but she didn't know how much more she could take. Although Sophia knew she was glad to have her father, Niiki and Andrian in her life or so would be a real mess. As she wiped her tears as soon as she did new ones came and fell down her cheeks. Sophia missed her mother alot, from there talks to just shopping together it was like a part of Sophia was now gone and in the ground.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 am

"I'm sorry I just disappeared knowing you're going through stuff, but heck, sis, so am I..." Nikki explained to Sophia. "And just so you know, you're the only thing I have ever had, and I would feel way bad if I ever lost you!" Nikki said. Nikki looked down and sighed and felt bad. "Well I'm not dead, I'm still here...and I'm sorry about mom, but you need to realize the world's still spinning and time moves on, and so do you...I am not telling you to stop grieving, but you got to get up and brush yourself and get on with your life, besides, she'll always be watching and I doubt she likes the emotion you're feeling right now!" Nikki said to Sophia in a stern voice.

Nikki walked closer to Sophia and hugged her. "Cry and let it all out.." Nikki whispered. "I'm not going anyway..okay?" Nikki said. Nikki held her sister, to comfort her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Sophia nodded and hugged her sister back and then pulled away and wiped her tears. "Your right Nikki sis, mom wouldn't want this from me."said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry I got onto as well, it just been to quiet in this house ."said Sophia honestly. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it at herself as her make-up went back to who it was. "So are you hungry?"Sophia asked her softly as she looked at the orange juice that was in a glass and wrinkled her nose. "How about I make us some breakfast, how does that sound?"Sophia asked her softly giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 am

"Well, I'm back, so this house won't be quiet anymore, alright?" Nikki smiled at Sophia. Nikki watched Sophia's make up go back to normal, way prettier than before. Or than she realized. "Much better," Nikki whispered. "Well, yeah, I could eat...I'm always hungry for something tasty," Nikki replied. Nikki shrugged and nodded her head. "Sure, I bet you're hungry..and um..not just for food..s'pose you want to know where I've been and stuff?" Nikki asked Sophia curiously. She had...a bit to tell..Like, changing her last name.

(P.S. Soph, I am still your younger sister, but I'm slightly older...I'm a graduate now...because I don't have time to Role-play in classes because of RL school)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and nodded. "Well that would be good for a change."said Sophia softly as she jumped off the stool and walked over towards the cabient and got a glass bowl out and set it on the counter. Gettting out her wand she flicked it as the cabient opened again getting the supplies she needed to make chocolate chip pancakes. Sophia looked up at Nikki and nodded. "Well... that would be nice to know where you been, but it's your business not mine."said Sophia softly as she started poured the pancake batter into the bowl and started working on making breakfast. As she flicked her wand again her hair went up in a ponytail and her yellow leather jacket was on a chair. As Mimi came in Sophia smiled warmly at her. "Hello Mimi, are the kids up yet?"Sophia asked her softly as the little elf nodded. "Thankyou Mimi, oh by the way can you make Nikki's room is ready for her?"Sophia asked her softly as the house elf nodded. "Yes Mistress Sophia."said the little elf as she disappeared. "I would be lost without her around."said Sophia softly smiling to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 am

"I promise...I'm not going anywhere, and if I was, I'm sure to let you know," Nikki reassured Sophia. Nikki looked at Sophia and sighed. "It is your business, everything, well, alot of things I do are your business..you're like my mum..." Nikki smiled. Nikki smiled again, and looked at Sophia. "I'd be lost without you, you know.." Nikki said. Nikki wasn't sure how to start about how she kinda disappeared without a trace. "I um, just left..I...travelled, in the muggle world as Hannah Montana...I did a tour with another celebrity...you know..um..Lucas Montez...his band...." Nikki said, unsure if Sophia knew that Lucas Montez was in fact in a band with some mates in the muggle world. "I also..changed my last name to Lestrange...I'm no longer Nikki Granger, I'm Nikki Lestrange to feel..more connected with you, as I felt so disconnected and an outsider being a Granger in a Lestrange family," Nikki explained to Sophia. She wondered how Sophia would feel about all of this. "Lucas finishes his tour in a couple of days...he says he misses you and can't wait to see you.." Nikki said calmly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and smiled when she said she wasn;t going anywhere and if she was she'll let her know. "I'm glad Nikkis sis, I was starting to feel like I didn't have any family anywhere which scared me."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Nikki said she was like her mum. "Well... I'm glad you feel that way, but lets just keep it at the sisterly level ok?"Sophia asked her chuckling. As she took a drink of orange juice she spit out as she heard she was on tour with Lucas. "Ah... so that's where he went."said Sophia trying to keep her cool. "Oh well... I don't need him I got Andrian now and I love him and he loves me."said Sophia softly. As she stopped to listen to the rest of Nikki's story her eyes widen and she nearly fainted as she said she wasn't a Granger anymore and she changed her name to Lestrange. "WHAT?!? when did you do this and why didn't you tell me this soonier?"Sophia asked her softly keeping her cool. When she said Lucas misses her she rolled his eyes. "Well he's to late to apologize, he shouldn't had left!"said Sophia angrily as her anger got the best of her again as the family portrait burst into flames. "Reparo!"said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand to the portrait as it went back into place on the wall.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:34 am

"Deal," Nikki agreed to keeping it a sisterly level. Nikki was shocked and hurt to find that Sophia had gone back to Andrian.It felt too weird and awkward, as Nikki was turned to a vampire by him...as well as having her first and last child with him. What happened to Belle, she wondered. Ugh, she really couldn't stand Andrian Potter anymore. He was a god damn girl player. He had hurt so many innocent girls, that Nikki was first too in love with him to see that what he was but has luckily found Daniel...maybe. Taking a deep breath in and exhaling, Nikki didn't want to say anything to offend Sophia. "Andrian? Why him? He's hurt you..He's hurt me...He doesn't deserve us...He hasn't seen his child in over a year...doesn't that tell you something?" Nikki asked Sophia. "And I only changed my name a couple of days ago...you're the second to know..the first was Lucas.." Nikki said. "I just felt so disconnected and out of place in the Lestrange family, with my last name being Granger...I felt like an outsider, Soph..." Nikki explained. Nikki screamed and watched the family portrait fly up in flames. "SOPH! You should be mad at me! I told him to do the tour..I told him..that...he needn't to tell you where he was going....I just wanted no one to know where I was, yet have someone with me in case anything happened...blame me Soph..not him...please..he felt so guilty for not telling you..it ate him up..." Nikki said to Sophia, scared of what she may do next.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

Hearing a scream and smelling a kind of smoke from fire, this alerted Lucas to wake up, and run down stairs. "Nikki? I heard a noise and smelt smoke, is everything okay?" Lucas asked. He looked to where she was looking and saw Sophia. His first love. Gosh, he thought. She must be so mad at me, Lucas thought and sighed. He couldn't even begin to say how sorry he was. But not that it mattered now anyway...as Sophia has probably forgotten about him and moved on. Lucas didn't blame her but it was harder for him to move on, as everyday he looks in the mirror, he sees his eyes..they change colour...and always remind him of Sophia Annabelle Lestrange. He wished that this eye colour thing wasn't permanent, then maybe, he could try and move on. But he knew, that even if he didn't have eye changing colours, he'd still be madly in love with Sophia and just couldn't get why he can't get over her. "Sophia..." Lucas gulped and knew his eyes changed from worry to bright pink as he looked at her. Lucas was wearing only long tracksuit pants and nothing else. "You look beautiful today..." Lucas mumbled.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top