The Lestrange Mansion - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:34 am

Sophia turned to Nikki as her eyes sloely turned back to there normal chocloate brown eyes and sighed. "I went back with him cause he was there when no was else was, and he changed he really has but I guess I'm the only one that can see that."said Sophia keeping her cool. When Nikki told her she changed her name a couple of days ago and Lucas was the first to know Sophia's eyes turned red with anger. "NIKKI RENEE LESTRANGE YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME WITHOUT ME THERE HOW COULD YOU?!? I'M YOUR SISTER YOUR DAMN BLOOD SISTER!"Sophia yelled at her. As Lucas came down her red eyes glared at him as he told her she looked beautiful. "Thankyou Lucas."said Sophia coldly to him which was very unlike her but she felt betrayed by him and her own sister. "You know what, I nevered thought I'll be betrayed by you two but I guess I was wrong."said Sophia softly as tears came to her eyes. "But I nevered felt betrayed by my own sister to where she couldn't tell me where she was at."said Sophia softly as tears came down her face. As she flicked her wand breakfast was made. "There your breakfast Nikki I'm leaving!"said Sophia softly as she walked towards the family room and grabbed her keys off the coffe table and walked out the door salmming it behind her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 am

"But he could be pretending to have changed...Soph, I just don't want to see you hurt," Nikki explained softly to Sophia. Nikki gulped as she heard Sophia yell at her. How could she be so mad that she was the second to know. It wasn't as though she was the last. Besides, Lucas was there...how could he have not been the first to know. "STOP YELLING AT ME, PLEASE, WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY!" Nikki yelled back. Nikki watched Sophia cry and felt so guilty. "Soph...I haven't betrayed you...And I never will betray you," Nikki sighed softly to her. Nikki burst to tears as Sophia slammed the door to leave. She looked at Lucas and frowned. "THIS IS ALL YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT! IF MY SISTER HAD NEVER MET YOU, SHE'D WOULD'VE BEEN WITH ME ON MY TOUR AND BEEN THE FIRST TO KNOW, BUT NO, I FELT SO GOD DAMN LONELY AND THOUGHT SOPHIA NEEDED TIME ALONE, SO I TOOK YOU INSTEAD!" Nikki yelled at Lucas, by getting up and hitting his chest and crying. "I HATE YOU!" Nikki cried, and got away from him and threw the plate of breakfast at him. Nikki ran for the door and left Lucas behind.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 am

At least Sophia thanked him for saying that she looked beautiful. That made him somewhat happy to hear that yet so guilty that she was angry at her sister when she should've been angry at him. Lucas couldn't deny that he hadn't betrayed Sophia. Well, his betrayals were simply leaving her alone without notice. That were his betrayals. He was just scared of being in a committed relationship and that one day, Sophia would wake up and be with someone else. Lucas was simply afraid of losing Sophia to someone else...and this fear has come true. It broke his heart to know that he was responsible for making her cry and hurt. Not just Sophia..Nikki as well. Lucas tried to stop Nikki from hitting him, but she was rather strong as she was a vampire. But the things Nikki said made him think. Was he the one that caused all this trouble? Was he responsible for this mess? Lucas' eyes widened as Nikki hit him with a plate of food, and hard, she was quite powerful. So powerful infact, it caused him to drop to the ground and become dizzy. Everything became blurry and the last things he were from Nikki was that she hated him.

(Need someone to come back and get medical attention)
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 am

( can i take care of him)
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:27 am

Andrian parked his car black, Lambourgini sport car in front of Sophia'a mansion. He looked around for a moment, noticing how the place looked empty. There was no signs of Sophia's or Matty's car anywhere. He leaned over to the side of the car and ducked his head to see if he could see Soph or Matty there. As he looked he could see the door opened, slightly. It looked susipicious to him so he got out of his car and closed the door behind him. Andrian looked around for a moment, hoping to see signs of Sophia or Matt wandering somewhere in the garden. He sighed as he couldn't see them, he was starting to get worried. Making his way around the car, up the staircase he finally opened the door, quietly and looked around. "Sophia?" he yelled. Andrian walked slowly into the house, one feet after another. "Matty?" he called out. Then to his dismay he found Mimi, whimping as she pointed to the louge room. "Mimi! Go get me some water," yelled Andrian rushing to help the guy up. "Sir, are you okay?" he asked him, putting his hands on the guy head to hold him up.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 am

Lucas heard yelling and calling out. He heard the words Sophia and Matty be called out. Lucas groaned and couldn't be bothered to call out. Lucas put his hand on his forehead. He felt blood and it was saw. Soon enough, a guy was holding his head up and asking if he was okay. Right now it didn't matter if he was okay or not, he didn't deserve to be okay. Especially knowing he's hurt two sisters. "I..I'm just a bit sore," Lucas moaned a bit, and opened his eyes. It was a man, who seemed slightly older than him, but not much. "W-who are you?" Lucas asked. He looked around and groaned at the mess he'd have to clean up because of Nikki's act to hurt him physically.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 am

<P>"Doctor Potter, you can call me Andy," Andrian introduced himself, examining the man carefully, looking to see if there was any wounds or anything. "I'm gonna be your service today," he told him, pointing his wand on his finger and yelled. "Espiskey!" heeling the wounds he had from Nikki throwing her plate at him. Then he flourished he wand on top of the young man and muttered some spell to cure kill the pain. "How do you feel?" he asked him, holding onto the man, making sure he get enough rest. "Drink this, you'll feel better," said Andrian giving him a drink of water that Mimi gave him. "Thanks, Mimi," he nodded at her and smiled before looking back at the man. "Can you tell me what happen?" he asked.</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:27 am

Lucas was still confused. Had he called a doctor? He couldn't remember. Did he have a concussion, he wondered to himself. "I feel...somewhat better..." Lucas frowned. He took the water from 'Andy' and drank a bit of water, well, he drank all of it and put the glass down beside him. Lucas was slightly embarrassed to tell a stranger what had happened, but in a way, he wanted to let someone know. "I, um, have almost destroyed the strong sister bond of Nikki and Sophia Lestrange. I left Sophia to go on tour with Nikki and Sophia thinks that myself and Nikki have betrayed her…this caused her to leave,” Lucas sighed. He sat up right, by himself and shook his head. “Nikki began to yell, threw a plate of food at my face and left..” Lucas added. “And here you are,” Lucas shrugged. Andy probably thought Lucas was a bastard or something, he didn't care though, cause Lucas had to face up to the truth.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:10 am

<P>Andrian helped the young man, carefully as he sat back up explaining the situation. Andrian listened to the young man story, nodding and looking closely at him. One he had finish; Andrian looked at Mimi for a second with worried eyes then looked back at the somewhat cured man. He admitted he couldn't help but feel somewhat dissapointed in this young man for hurting the Lestrange sisters. He didn't like it when his two best friends were argueing together. It made him sad especially how strong their bond were. Andrian looked at the man, carefully and nodded softly. His jaws clenched for a moment, trying to find the right words to say. "I'll talk to them and try to work it out," he told the man. "Right, now we need to take you to the hospital. It seems the wound on ur hand isn't healing," he held the man's hand gently to examine the wound. "Mimi, can you get me a bandage please?" he nodded towards Mimi and smiled as he watched her pop out of thin air and back with a bandage. "Thanks," he said, grabbing the bandage from Mimi hands and wrapping it around the mans wounds</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 am

"Huh?" Lucas asked, confused yet again. "What do you mean you'll talk to them, I don't even know you, and yet you sound like you know them?" Lucas asked. "Who are you?" Lucas asked, needing an answer. He needed something besides a name. "My hand is fine, it'll heal on its own with time," Lucas said, looking at his hand, it wasn't too bad, just a few cuts, some a bit deep, but he's alive and fine. Lucas finished putting on the bandage on his hand and looked at Andy. "I'm Lucas Montez," Lucas introduced himself. He got up on both legs and was now standing. He looked around at the mess and sighed. "Mimi...um, could you clean this up, please?" Lucas asked. Mimi frowned at him and started to clean up anyway. He couldn't blame her for not wanting to do the job for him, but he was a bit too dazed and injured to clean up.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top