The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Sophia giggled as he said he honeslt didn't want to get up either. As he interwined there hands together she looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded when he said it was a good song. "Yes it is love, it's my favorite song by them."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when he shuggested it be there song. "Ok love, from now on it'll be our song."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia knew it sounded corny but she loved doing corny things like this like having a song, food, and a special place. Sophia wondered what pther things they could calm as there besides those things.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 am

*NEW DAY*
Emmanuelle was in the kitchen with the twins feeding them and heard the front door open and wondered who it was. As she seen it was Sophia her daughter she smiled. "Well hello there Soph, and where have you been hiding?"Emmanuelle asked her smiling. "Seems like you and Lcas are really hitting it off, seeing how you spend alot of tie with him."said Emmanuelle smiling. "Would you like to help me feed James and Madison?"Emmanuelle asked her softly. Emmanuelle was gald to have Sophia back home she really missed having the whole family together it seemed like everyone was busy now days.

Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 am

Sophia looked at her mother and smiled. "Oh I been here and there mom, but mainly with Lucas and working."said Sophia softly. Sophia blushed when she said her and Lucas must be hitting it off very well seeing how she spends alot of time with him. "We are mom, we went on date and he gave me a rose but this rose nevers dies!"said Sophia happily. Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure mom why not, I haven't seen these two in a long time!"said Sophia softly. 'Where's daddy at, he's not home yet?"Sophia asked her mom softly as she started feeding Madison.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm

*NEW DAY AND SOPHIA'S PARTY*

Emmanuelle was walking around the house gettinng everything done for Sophia's eighteenth birthday party that was happening. She wanted this party to be perfect for Sophia seeing how it was her eightennth birthday. Putting up the last minute decorations she looked at her worked happy with her results that she made on the place. As she waved her wand at herself she changed into a a pink strapless dress with her hair down and curly. "There everything all done."said Emmanuelle smiling softly to herself ready for people to show up.
The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 Disco_Lights_on_Dancefloor_287230238_std
(dance floor)

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 Mardi1
(sitting area)

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 614_mardi-gras-theme7
(food and drink area)
The Lestrange Mansion - Page 5 Role+Model+Emmy+Rossum+in+Celeb-Life+June2
^emmy's look
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 am

*NEW DAY*

Sophia was sitting on her couch wrapped up in a blanket looking at the fire as tears came down her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Sophia was so upset about the break up with Lucas she haven't been out of the house in a couple of days. Sophia was literally a mess and the house looked like a mess and she knew her father wasn't going to be please but she could care less right now. Sophia couldn't beleive Lucas the love of her life or thought so left her for her twin sister Arabella. "What does she have that I don't were twins!"Sophia thought to herself cursing. "Well... she's human, she's warmer then you and he can HAVE kids with her!'said a voice in the back of her head.

"Ugh... STOP IT!"Sophia shouted through the empty house as she cried and ran her hands through her messy hair. As she took her eyes off the fire she looked outside and watched the snow fall peacefully outside and sighed softly to herself. Sophia was now single and heartbroken there wasn't anything else that could go wrong with her. Sophia was now heartbroken, mother less, and on the urge of going crazy and needed someone to save her. So many thought where running through Sophia's head and killing herself was one of them that way she wasn't such a burden to others.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 am

[Posting as andy]

Andrian drove his black labourgini, sport car up to Sophia's house and parked his car on side of the street. He heard about Sophia breaking up with Lucas the other day, so he decided he'd come and visit her. Andrian closed the door behind him, grabbing all the things he needed before making his way across the road and stood by her door. "Hello? Pizza delivery?' he knocked on the door, softly and looked around for a bit as he waited patiently for her to open the door. He didn't to cheer her up and try to joke around. He felt so sorry for her that she had to breka up with Lucas. They looked so perfect for each other. Andrian couldn't figure out why they would break up. He felt angry that they broke up, he didn't like it when Soph was sad.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 am

As she heard a knock on the door and someone say pizza delivery she looked confused. "I didn't order pizza."Sophia said to herself but gotten up anyways. As she came towards the door she opened it to see Andrian outside and gave him a weak smile. "Hey Andrian."said Sophia softly as she walked for the first times in days and gave him a hug. "Ugh... you just had to see me when I look like this didn't you?"said Sophia pointing to herself. Sophia did have to admit she looked horrible with her baggy sweatpants and a baggy white long sleeve shirt with her jet black hair in a messy ponytail.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am

Andrian smiled and chuckled softly as she yelled back that she didn't order pizza. "No, i'm pretty sure. You ordered pizza," answered Andrian, waiting for the door to open. "I must be at the wrong address," he added quickly, joking with her, leaning against the door frame. Then suddenly he saw the door swing open and there she was standing by the door. "Hello!" he smiled, softly. She looked horrible, she looked as if she hasn't slept or showered in days. He knew what that felt like. Being seperated from the one they loved. He looked at her with worries and symphaties. "I heard about what happen, i just wanted to see if you were okay and needed anything," he smiled at her, his voice calm as usual. He just wanted to be there for her, like old times. He kept his promise like always, that he was going to be there for her through good and bad, even if they were just friends
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 am

Sophia looked at him and started laughing which was the first laugh she did in days. "You always know how to make me laugh and smile Andrian."said Sophia softly. When he said he was wanted to see if she was okay she smiled. "No not really but I will be over time and please come in."said Sophia softly as she held the door open for him to come in. As she gotten out her wand she flicked it around the living room as it cleaned it self as well as the dishes in the sink. "I'll be right back, let me go shower up and change I don't want you to see me like this."said Sophia softly.

After a couple of minutes of being in the shower Sophia gotten out and dried her hair with the drying charm and gotten dress and everything like she usually does. As she headed downstairs she looked for Andrian. Sophia was now dressed in a strapless yellow dress with different colored flowers all over it with a blue mini jacket. Her jet black hair was down and curly as she found Andrian she smiled. "There I think I look more presentable."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Thanks for being here for me."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and walked towards him and hugged him. "I really needed someone right about now and I'm glad it's you."said Sophia softly as he kissed his cheek.

Sophia's new look

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 am

Andrian smiled and chuckled, happily after what she said; he was glad to make her laugh again. "I'm surprised I can still make you laugh," laughed Andrian. He looked at her and read her expression, carefully as he leaned in, to listen to her speak. "Okay, as long you'll be okay," he smiled and started to step inside her house after she offered him to go inside. "Thanks, i got you some chocholate," he smiled at her, handing out her favorite chocholates. Then started to walk into her house, smiling as he stepped inside. He forgot how nice it was to be in her house, it was so cozy and homey. Andrian closed his eyes a for a moment trying to let the warm, cozy atmosphere surround him. "Okay, i'll wait here then," he smiled, fluttering his eyes open and looked back down at Sophia as he watched her run up the stairs to have her shower.

As he waited for Sophia to have her shower, he began to wander around the house a bit. He started out with the kitchen, the balcony then after he had looked everywhere he finally walked back to the lounge room and sat down on the couch. "Hello, mast- Mr. Potter," said Mimi(Sophia's house elve) popping out of no where. "What can I do for you?" she asked. Andrian smiled and looked at Mimi, he was glad to see her again. She was the nicest elves he had met. "Hey, Mimi good to see you again!" spoke Andrian, grinning at her. "Thank you," giggled Mimi, bowing to him. "A glass of water would be lovely, thank you," nodded Andrian, giving her something to do at least. "Yes, mr. potter," she smiled hopping off to pour him a glass of water. Andrian chuckled and smiled as he watched Mimi hopped off happily. To his dismay he jumped in fright when he heard Sophia speaking to him again. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" frowned Andrian for a second. "Well, don't you look lovely," he smiled at her. His heart jumping a beat after he felt her kiss his cheek. "N-n-no problem," he stuttered. "Always here for you," he told her. He wore a blue buttoned up shirt, a pair of blue jeans and his old walking boot.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top