The Lestrange Mansion - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 am

Sophia looked at Lucas and her eyes for he looked so damn hot and sexy without anything on, not that he did with clothes on but that was besides the point. Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. As she tugged her top the rest of the way she threw it on the floor and took off her bottom and threw it by the foot of her back. Puttinbg her index finger up she did the come here motion with her index finger and gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

Lucas gulped and began to shake a little to see her..bare. Not that there was anything wrong with it, she was just a very beautiful girl, clothed and bare. He looked around and smiled at when she gave him the "come here" motion with her hand. He pointed to himself and mouthed "Me?" and was of course only joking and playing around and teasing her. He grinned and walked over to the bed and got into the same position as he had before, his arms straight on either side of her as well has his legs spread on either side of her, but this time he lowered from the waist down onto her and began to kiss her on the lips, and used one of his hands to massage her breasts.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 am

((Ooc: we better do this through PM before we get in trouble!))

Sophia nodded when he pointed to himself and mouthed me. As he waalked back over towards the bed Sophia couldn't help to think he looked so damn sexy right ow to her. Not that he always did but just seeing her bare with nothing on at all was turning her on. As he reached the bed and kissed her she smiled and kissed him back passionately on the lips to where she was making out with him. Letting out a small moan she kept on kissing him and ran her fingers through his hair. Sophia couldn't believe what was happening it was like she was dreaming.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:22 am

(OoC: Don't worry, I will "fade" or something in this post)

Lucas could hear her moan which made him smile and more excited. He moaned as well when she ran her fingers through his hair and kissing him. This seemed all too good to be true. Lucas was with the person he loved dearly and wouldn't do anything in the world to trade or mess up.

BLACK OUT

Lucas, was now on his side, watching Sophia, sleep, he was tired himself, but couldn't sleep knowing she was there to be seen. He was caressing her hair with his fingers and would then trace her lips and nose. After a while of repitition, he began to get tired himself,and so his heavy eyes shut on him. Before going to sleep, he opened his eyes and smiled at Sophia, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead and said, "I love you."
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:02 am

"I love you to Lucas, and I always will."whispered Sophia softly with her eyes still closed and half awake as she gave him a soft kiss in the lips. Resting her head on his chest she snuggled close to him and went to sleep peacefully with Lucas by her side. This would probably be the best sleep Sophia had gotten in a long time with her true love by her side. Sophia wanted nights like this to be forever her going to sleep beside Lucas holding her in his arms. Sophia smiled to herself in her sleep for when she woke up she would still be in Lucas soft warm strong arms.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:30 am

Lucas smiled and was happy to hear what she said. He had wrapped her arms around her since she was lying on his chest. He kissed her head a few times before actually going to sleep and used his thumb to make circles on her arm. This was all amazing to him and he just couldn't believe it.

THE NEXT DAY....

Lucas opened his eyes in one go, which kind of hurt him cause he wasn't ready for that suprise. He looked down and saw Sophia still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He began to rub his thumb up and down her arm. He looked over on the side table and saw it was 9:46am. He gave out a loud yawn and was worried that would wake her up.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:46 am

Sophia's eyes opened slowly revealing her normal chocolate brown eyes as the morning sun hit her eyes telling her to wake up. As she turned around and looked at Lucas she smiled as she remembered last night, it was so perfect and wonderful. "Good morning love."said Sophia softly as her beautiful chocolate brown eyes looked into his. "Last night was amazing love, I'm never going to forget it ever."said Sophia softly as she ran her hand through his hair. Sophia let out a yawn and looked at the clock and laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she what time it was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 am

Lucas smiled and looked at her. "Good morning to you too, beautiful," Lucas replied. Lucas smiled as he watched her sparkly brown eyes shine into his. "Last night was definitely amazing, and I will never forget it either, it was perfect," Lucas told her. Lucas closed his eyes for a little bit, as he was still just a bit tired, but not much. "Shower time, I s'pose," Lucas sighed, not ever wanting to leave the bed and would much rather stay in it with Sophia forever. He ran his fingers through her hair and pushed it behind her ear so he could see her face a bit more.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

"I guess so love, but I want to stay in bed some more!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh and then gave him a soft warm smile. In all honestly Sophia didn't want to leave to move from the postition she was in for she felt so safe and protected in his strong muscular arms. Ever felt so right when she was in his soft warm muscular arms. Grabbing her wand on the night stand beside her bed she flicked it at her alarm clock radio as it came on. As one of her favorites song came on she smiled. "Ooh... love, this is a good sone and it reminds me of us a whole lot!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBoPlCzuRY
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 am

"I'll be honest, I don't want to leave the bed either," Lucas chuckled. He put his hand into hers and they were now intertwined with eachother. He smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "It's a good song," Lucas admitted. He looked at Sophia and smiled. "Let's make it our song," Lucas suggested. They were together now and needed corny things too like 'their song' and maybe even 'their food', or something like that, Lucas thought. He began to wonder what their favourite thing to do together...besides being in bed together.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top