The Lestrange Mansion - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed. "You were always able to make me laugh even when I was mad at you."said Sophia laughing. Sophia looked at Andrian and smiled. "I'll be ok I promise, nothing that I can't handle."said Sophia softly. As he said he gotten some of her favorite chocolates she smiled. "Chocolate covered charries, you still remember."said Sophia smiling. As he walked around the house she smiled and set the chocolate covered cherries on the table in the lounge room. "Ok, I won't be long I promise."said Sophia softly as she ran upstairs

As Sophia came downstairs towards Andrian she laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she seen him jump in fright. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."said Sophia softly but still laughing. Sophia blushed as he told her she looked lovely. "Thanks, although it's nothing special."said Sophia softly. "Wait why am I'm blushing?"Sophia thought to herself as she looked at him and giggled as she noticed he stuttered. As he said he was here for her she smiled. "Thanks Andrian, your the one person that is here for me right now."said Sophia sighing. "Well don't we look all sharp and handsome today."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia noticed something around his neck and looked at it curiously. "Um... Andrian, is that what I think it is?"Sophia asked him softly wondering if it was the necklace she gave him when they first started dating. Sophia always had hers on no matter what but she nevered told a soul about it though for it was her little secret.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Jess had been sitting at home, reading a book, when he realised just how bored he was. Who was this imposter, sitting at home, reading a book on a nice sunny day, when there were people to visit, things to do, and games to play. Frowning he closed the book and put it back on his bookshelf, thinking for a minute, before deciding where he was going to go.

Closing his eyes and concentrating, he felt the familiar "eSucked through a tube" sensation, and disappeared from his living room with a pop, only to arrive outside the Lestrange house with another pop, and a slight grin on his face. Frowning, Jess realised that he'd not sent any word of his arrival to them, they mightn't be home, which would be a shame. Thinking a little more, he realised the answer to his solution, he pulled out his wand and sent a patronus into the house, one which bore a message that he was coming to visit.

With that little matter taken care of, all was good, and Jess was ready to make his presence known. He walked over to the front door and knocked, hoping that they'd let him in.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm

OoC: I'm assuming this is a new day...sorry if it's not Soph.

Matt was just about to finish packing when he heard the door. He was taking a vacation, he had refused Khaat's offer to stay at a large ranch in the end. He was going to relax, take in some sights, no beaches though. It was bad for health (Vampire), and he could just magic a tan on his skin. He felt his fangs, he doubted he'd find a date now he was a vampire. He now knew how to hide them well enough but in the end he'd have to tell them.

Anyway, he opened the door and smiled as Jess stepped through the frame. "Jess! Where the bloody hell have you been these days?" he asked chuckling. If it was one person besides Khaat or Soph that would cheer him up right now it was Jess. He hadn't seen Jess in forever, it was nice to see him again. "Come on in, he said pointing to the couch. He was just grabbing a few things from the mansion he'd just realized he had but he'd stay a little longer. He wanted to get an apartment again soon, the beach house AND the mansion held too many bad memories that wouldn't help.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Jess smiled and waved, walking over the threshold of the house and nodding. "It has been too long, I do agree," he said, his smile growing. "You know me though, I've been doing my stuff, nuff said," He told Matt, knowing that he'd just accept the lack of answer. "So, it looks like you're packing.... am I right?" He asked, looking around the room, and frowning. "Matt," he said, his smile having disappeared, and his voice dropping. "What's going on?" he asked, wondering what was happening with his friend. Something wasn't right here, at least he didn't think.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Matt was a little confused, then it dawned on him. Jess had been gone for so long he probably hadn't gotten any news lately. "Oh, right you've been gone." he said realizing what needed to be done. "Actually, around Christmas time Emmy was uh..killed." he told Jess quietly. He could feel a lump in his throat beginning to start. "But I really try not to talk about it that much." he added running to the kitchen. He hadn't been in the mansion forever. But he knew Soph visited the place a bit, but only Matt knew where the liquor cabinet was. "Want a drink Jess?" he asked, the lump disappearing. "I'm sure Aunt Bella had some ancient liquore in here..." he muttered to himself. He waved his wand and the cabinet came out of the hall next to the refridgerator. He poured himself and Jess a glass of brandy and returned to the living room.

"I was just, going to take some time off. Khaat told me I've been close to having a stroke multiple times in the last couple of months." he told him. "Plus I'm picking up some old things I left when here when I moved out."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:10 am

Jess frowned as he listened, not sure where Matt was going with this. When Matt announced it, Jess couldn't help but be shocked, he let out a gasp and put his hand to his mouth. "Oh my god," he said, his voice breaking a little at the end. "I'm so sorry Matt, I'm so, so sorry," he said, walking forward and embracing his friend. "I... I didn't know, please, forgive me," he said, hanging his head a little. Had he really been that out of the loop? That he'd not even known that his friends' wife and mother had died.

"Sounds great," he said, still evidently in shock, taking the glass and taking a big mouthful. "That... that sounds like a good idea Matt. That sort of thing... It can't be good for your health." he said, trailing off at the end. "But my god... Matt, how did it happen?" he asked, knowing he was being rude, but he had to know. This was something he should have known, he'd let both of his friends down, he needed to rectify that.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 am

NEW DAY ('cause this is way old...)

Nikki sighed as she took a bite out f her toast. It seemed bland. It was her first day back at home after disappearing for a very long time, and no one was home to welcome her. She knew she missed heaps, and oddly it bothered her a bit, not being updated.

Wearing her pyjamas and slippers, Nikki snuggled in them just a bit more. She was a bit cold, she hadn't realized that if you're not thinking about anything, the coldness of the skin can take over the mind, a part which she didn't enjoy being a vampire.

She took a sip of orange juice and didn't like the taste of it. It was, as she describes, as "hairy", she hated "hairy" juices. It tasted weird on her tongue.

Nikki was just waiting for someone to come through the door and save her from a very slow, boring morning.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Sophia was surprised she made it home after working a twenty-four hours at the St, Mungo's she could barely think straight. As she gotten out of her car she dragged herself to the house and up the door yawning as she managed to put the right key through the door. Putting her keys on coffee table in the living room she walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat but as she did she seen someone she haven't seen in ages. "Nikki, is that you?!? ' Sophia asked her as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. "God I must be really tired or seeing things."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she looked like she been from hell and back but she was going to get some sleep after she ate.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 am

After hearing the front door open, Nikki guessed it was obviously either Matt or Sophia. It was Sophia, Nikki could tell without physically seeing her. Nikki dropped her toast on the plate, got up from her chair and looked at Sophia. "Yes, Sophia, it is..me, Nikki. You're not seeing things." Nikki said quietly. Damn, Nikki thought, she looked really tired. So, Nikki got her wand out and cast a spell on her sister, to refresh her, as though she'd had a great night's sleep. "Better?" Nikki asked Sophia. Nikki knew that Sophia may have many questions for her, and that she'd have to answer them. She gulped, and bit her bottom lips and just waited for Sophia to respond.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and nodded. "Yeah thanks."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and then lloked at herself. She looked like a mess and she was still wearing clothes from yesterday. "I'll be right back, let me go change and I'll be down in a minute."said Sophia softly. As she ran upstairs to her room she gotten her wand out of the inside pocket of her jacket she currenly had on and flicked it at herself making herself have a shower and feel refresh. As she went to her clothes she picked out a outfit and started putting it on and then did her hair in her normal curls. Walking out of her room and back down stairs she joined her sister Nikki back downstairs in the kitchen.

"Ok there, now I think I look more like myself and more presentable."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So... where you been at Nikki sis?"Sophia asked her softly as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. "You disappeared I thought you went missing or something!"said Sophia softly as she tried to keep her cool as her eyes slowly started turning red. She was alittle upset that her sister left without telling her but she was worried about her as well. "I haven't had no clue here you or daddy been in the last few months ever since mom died!"said Sophia softly as her anger got the best of her as a glass exploded that was in the sink.

Sophia's new look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top