The Lestrange Mansion - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lestrange Mansion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lestrange Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lestrange Mansion

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Lucas told her he thought he sacred her by saying that to her. "Oh no love you didn't."said Sophia softly and truthfully as she gave him a soft warm smile as her pink eyes sparkled at him. "Well I'm glad you feel better love, I didn't want you to be cold and get cold because of me, although I could take care of you."said Sophia smiling. Sophia smiled. "Well I don't know about that, I'm just me."said Sophia softly. As he massage her back she closed her eyes and relaxed in the hot tub with the love of her life.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 am

"Well, you are a very sexy, beautiful, intelligent, woman, that I am lucky enough to love," Lucas smiled at her. "And that's the truth," Lucas added, admittingly. Chuckling softly to himself, he continued to massage her and just smiled. She looked so peaceful, with her eyes closed, as if she were alseep. Although, he did miss those pink eyes of hers. From the waist, Lucas moved his hands onto her shoulders and began to massage them. "I hope I am not hurting you," Lucas said, wondering if his massages were good or bad.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 am

Sophia blused as he said she was very sexy, beautiful, intelligent women. "Well thankyou love, but I must admit your very sexy, hot, sweet, caring man and I love you for that."said Sophia softly with her eyes still closed. "And that's the truth as well."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she said that to him. Sophia shook her head. "No love your not hurting me, it actually feels good and it calming me down."said Sophia softly. "Soonier or later I'm going to be so relaxed and calm I'll fall alseep right here in the hot tub!"said Sophia chuckling. "I love you Lucas Montez."said Sophia softly knowing she siad that like three times already but it sounded so sweer to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 am

Lucas chuckled and grinned when she called him a very sexy, hot, sweet, caring man and that she loves him for that. "I am glad and I was worried you were going to say that!" Lucas chuckled, when she said it's making her so calm and relaxed that she may fall asleep. Lucas looked at her with pink eyes and smiled. "I love you too, babe and I can't stop telling you that, I want you to know that all the time that I'm in love with you," Lucas told her. Lucas grinned and chuckled to himself and decided to do something. He stopped massaging her, and picked her from her the spot and manage to step out of the spa and made his way upstairs and found her room. He lay Sophia on the bed and then climbed into bed, ontop of her, kissing her on the lips, with lots of love and passion.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:40 am

Sophia smiled when he told her he can;t stop calling her that and wanted her know he was always in love with her. "I love when you call me that and you say you love me love."said Sophia softly. Sophia's eyes opened as Lucas stopped massaging her back and picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way towards her room and set her om her bed. Giggling hapilly to herself she looked at Lucas with her pink eyes and smiled. "Oh my Mr. Montez aren't you strong? you carried me all the way here without breaking a sweat!"said Sophia giggling before kissing him passionately on the lips. Sophia loved him more then anything and she wanted to prove how much she loved him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:50 am

Lucas chuckled softly. "Well, like I said, I exercise everyday and I have to be able to keep up with you, don't I?" Lucas asked teasingly. He began to kiss like pecking from her lips, down to her neck and onto her shoudlders. He had his arms on either side of her and straight, as though he was doing push ups, as well as he legs on either side of hers so nothing was strongly leaning on her, causing her pain. He closed his eyes and went back to kiss her on the nose. "You have a very cute nose, love," Lucas said, kissing it.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 am

Sophia lauhed her tinkling bell laugh as he said that he needed to keep up with her. "Indeed you do love, for I might be to quick for you."said Sophia kissing him lightly on the lips. Sophia bit her lip from letting out a small moan as he kissed from her lips to her neck and shoulders. Sophia smiled enjoying the amazing pleasure he was giving her. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said she had a cute nose and kissed it. "Well thankyou love, I didn't know I did until you told."said Sophia softly as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:29 am

"Yes, being a vampire and all," Lucas replied. Lucas smiled when she moaned a little bit when he kissed her from her lips to her neck and shoulders. Made him feel like he was giving her pleasure. "Well, I've never seen such a cute little nose in my life, it's gorgeous," Lucas smiled at her and kissed her on the nose again. Lucas bit his bottom lips and used one of his hands to slide under the back of her neck and undo her swimming costume bikini top whilst using the other hand on the bed with a straight arm so he wasn't on top of her, leaning on her, hurting her. He put the strings from the costume to the front so that it now looked strapless. He kissed her on the lips, slipping the tongue a couple of times whilst doing this.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 am

"Well I 'm glad you think so love."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile and giggled when he kissed her nose once again. As he undone her bikini top she madew but kept on kissing him passionately on the lips as she ran her fingers through his hair. As he slipped his tongue in her mouth a couple of times she smiled and started playing with it while kissing him. Clearly Sophia was enjoying the feelings he was giving her and he sure knew to make her feel them. Sophia had a feeling that there clothes were soon enough be on the floor shortly at the rate it was going.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 am

Lucas felt rushes of adrenaline run through of him, with her playing back with her tongue and her rushing her fingers through his hair. He thought of something and grinned. He looked at Sophia and gave her one last kiss on the lips. "I'll be right back," Lucas winked, and got off the bed, leaving a sexy woman lying on her bed which made him guilty and also made him quickly walk to the bathroom. He found it, and took off his pants and therefore was wearing absolutely nothing. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled and walked back to Sophia's bedroom and leaned on the door, smiling his sexy smile at her. "Rawr," Lucas said, smiling and looking at Sophia with pink eyes.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top