Back In London - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back In London - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back In London

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back In London - Page 7 Empty Re: Back In London

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:00 am

She stopped but didn't look at him. "You can't fix it." she said not looking at him or even facing the direction he was in. "You can't make it work." she continued to say. "You want me to stay with you when I want kids....I wanted them with you." she was crying now but she wiped her eyes quickly incase he were to come around and look at her face.

"You are too stubborn to admit anything I say..You just act like you are always right when it comes to what you did." she was crying harder now and couldn't hide that from anyone. "You won't even try to look to see if it can be cured. You just want everything to stay like it was when we first met. You aren't that boy I met on the train anymore and I'm not that girl. We both know it so why are we trying to fight our natures?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:05 am

"I never said it was a good idea. But there isn't a cure," Varod said. "I would have heard about it. That would be massive. If there was I would take it."

He sighed and pulled her close from behind.

"Do you know of one Christy?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:09 am

She pulled away from him. He had told her to leave. She hated when he did this. "No I haven't." she said quietly. "But it doesn't mean that there isn't one there Varod. It wouldn't always be massive because most people wouldn't know about that sort of thing. Most cures like that would be dark arts related." she said knowingly. "But you aren't even interested in trying to look so what hope is there?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 am

"Not if it means going to the Dark Arts," Varod said firmly. "I don't want that kind of brand on me. If there was one that didn't include me becoming a friggin sith lord, I would do it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:17 am

"Just because its dark arts potion or whatever it could be doesn't mean that you would become a sith lord." she said swearing under her breath. Wow England had really over done the use of dark arts being bad. She had been taught from living in Germany that they could be good if used for the right reasons. "Just so you know its kind of a dark art technically that made you this way. I mean you are technically dead which makes me a necrophiliac."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 am

"Okay okay. What's the potion and where can I get it?" Varod asked sighing.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:42 am

"I don't know!" she said looking at him, "I don't even know if one exsists. I was reading about it in a book at my house one day. It was a really old book. For all I know it was just a myth!" she didn't know what to do. She had him almost convienced but now he would have to go look for something that might not even be there to begin with.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 am

"Let's go. Where's the book?" Varod asked, setting off at a brisk pace to where his house was so he could gather some things up and leave a note for Aurora. "I have to have a look at it, and then we're off...to find the wizard. The wonderful wizard of oz."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 am

"One problem." she said looking at him, "I can't go with you." she didn't look at him as he said this and she stopped where she stood. "I have a job and I can't abandon it. Its a really important job and I'll never get the chance for it again." She made a point. He couldn't ask her to give that up. At her age she would never get another offer like that in her life. It was an honor she should take. "I can't give that up Varod. I just can't. I have to have something structured in my life right now. But I can apparate to wherever you are when I'm not working."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 am

"You do that. Just tell me where the book is and I'll do it," Varod said angrily. "It doesn't matter if you're there or not. Just as long as I get what I'm trying to do DONE."

He looked away from her. What did she need a job for? She was already rich.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top