Back In London - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back In London - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back In London

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back In London - Page 3 Empty Re: Back In London

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:07 pm

She looked at the buster blade that was easily as big as he was if not just a bit smaller. "Yeah...its something alright." She tucked a stray curl behind her ear. Weapons were never really a big thing with her except when she was being psyco and that hadn't been in a while.

"I guess." she replied looking at him, "I mean there would be things that I would to it because some of it just isn't my style but you probably figured that out already didn't you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yeah but oh well," Varod said sitting down on his bed and motioning for her to join him. "Let;s catch up with each other. What have you been doing lately? Are you okay? Getting out enough?"

He smiled at her.

"I wanna know exactly what's been going on. I'm sorry I wasn't around and I'm sorry you never said good bye but we're here with each other now and that's all that matters."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"Why are you sorry I never said goodbye?" she asked looking at him curiously as she moved to the bed and sat down next to him. Had she been getting out enough. Did she honestly look like it? She couldn't remember the last time she had honestly been anywhere other than her studies and then confined to a bed for most of that.

"What is there to say, I've been stuck in a bed for the last couple of months and I finally graduated. I'm a vegetarian again...well pretty much anyways, and I have a job at the German ministry."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Varod wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry because it hurt not knowing where you were," he said quietly. "And that's really cool that you graduated. What do you do at the German Ministry?"

The question he had been dying to ask fell out of his mouth, so at first he slurred the words.

"Doyoustillloveme?" Clearing his throat, he tried again, "Do you still love me?"

He blushed. If it's possible for a vampire to blush that is.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:45 pm

"Deputy Mistress of Magic." she said looking at him, "They are just waiting on me to fully recover from everything thats been going on with me." she said looking down. She looked up at him when he asked the question her eyes wide. She honestly didn't know. She was so full of so much feelings lately she didn't know what was up or what was down anymore.

"I'm not sure Varod." she replied, "Honestly I'm not sure of anything anymore. Nothing I do turns out right and everything I touch turns to complete crap. I'm not sure if I love you or love the idea of loving you or just the idea of being with you. I'm too confused right now to honestly answer that question."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Varod nodded.

"That's smart. Not going in right now," he said smiling. When she said she wasn't sure he almost cried. "It's okay Christy..."

He pulled her closer.

"I promise I've got you. No matter what," he said kissing her harder. He slowly pulled her back so he was laying down, curled into her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm

She kissed him back her eyes closing. She hadn't wanted to kiss him. She wanted to get her feelings straight, but she couldn't help it. Somewhere deep down she still had feelings for him and no matter what she figured out she knew in some way she always would. He had so much of her, he was her first love, the father of her first child, even though it didn't make it to full term and she just couldn't let go of that as she pulled him to her and began to kiss him back with feeling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Varod wrapped himself into her and pulled her around him, his brain melding into nothing but I can't believe she's back.

He continued to kiss her, harder, his tongue delightfully back in her mouth. Stroking her back, he undid her shirt with longing as he pulled her tighter...

A FEW HOURS PASS

"Oh my god...that is the best feeling ever," he said. They were now under the cover, her on his chest as he stroked and played with her hair in her favorite way. "And not doing it again just...having you back."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

She flicked her tongue across his as she began to take off his shirt her brain not really functioning anymore....

AFTER A FEW HOURS.....

"Mmmhmmm." she said half asleep with her head on his chest. She was curled up against him with one leg thrown over his and her breathing even as she started to close her eyes, her brain still fuzzy with what had just happened. She wasn't sure what to think and knew it would probably be better after some sleep and maybe another psyco session.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Varod smiled and continued to stroke her hair as she fell asleep. Anti kept trying to get out and watch but V wasn't even giving him a glimpse.

He soon followed her into a sleep filled with dreams of what they had just done...

As soon as he woke up he blinked, remembering. "Oh man Christy, I love you..." Not caring if she was awake or not he said the words.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top