Back In London - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back In London - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back In London

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back In London - Page 5 Empty Re: Back In London

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:15 am

Christy was still just picking at her food which hadn't been even a quarter of the amount that Varod had fixed himself. "No I'm good." she said as she drank some juice. "I'm actually full now." she said looking at him. It didn't look like had hardly touched her plate and the biscuit was only half eaten. "I don't eat much anymore."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

"You should eat more. That's not healthy," Varod said worriedly. "I need to get you back into shape okay? I don't like seeing you like this ."

He stood up and took her plate, scraping hers and his off before taking a drink of some juice himself.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:27 am

"I eat plenty." she said looking at him. "I just eat until I'm full." she went on to say. "Its not like I'm going to stuff myself until I'm about to explode." She drank some more juice. She knew she was smaller than she was before she left but she had just figured that was all baby weight and nothing else so she didn't think anything of it. But now he was telling her she was either too fat or skinny. she wasn't sure. What did he mean back into shape?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:32 am

"Look at yourself! It's not healthy to eat so little at ALL! Please, do some exercise or something baby. I'll even help you do it please..." Varod begged her, eyes worried. "This isn't your body...your body is strong, and gets whatever it wants."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 am

"Exercise?!" she exclaimed looking at him, "Are you telling me I'm fat now?" she asked angrilyy and defensively. "I've never had to actively excersise in my entire life. How dare you tell me something like that! I look the same as I did before I was pregnant!" she screamed at him.

She was smaller than she was then. She had actually gotten healthier when she got pregnant because her body made her put on all that extra weight to compensate for being underweight. She didn't understand what he was going on and bout and was now crying in his kitchen.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 am

"Hey calm down, I'm not calling you fat. Just forget it okay? If you're okay with me trying to be so gentle when I hold you that's totally fine with me," Varod said quietly, standing up and wrapping his arms around her. "Don't cry..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:48 am

Christy was an emotional rollercoaster...It was obvious. One minute she was fine and the next she wasn't. It wasn't normal she knew but she wasn't sure what was wrong with herself anymore. She let him hold her and just cried. "I can't!" she exclaimed looking at him. "You're confusing me and I don't like it one bit!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:50 am

"Okay, I'll stop," Varod said. Everything was topsy turvy. "Calm down. I've got you. I didn't mean anything by what I said. I'm just worried."

He kissed her. Hard. And played with her hair.

"Sh..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 am

She looked at him taking deep breaths, tears still rolling down her cheeks at a fast pace. She didn't know what was going on in her life when all of a sudden he kissed her. It wasn't a kiss that said I'm here either, it was a mind blowing, I'm in love with you whether you like it or not kind of kiss and she couldn't help but respond to it as she wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes kissing him back just as needily as he was kissing her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am

"Christy..." Varod whispered, breaking apart finally. That had been the greatest kiss of his life. She was the greatest thing in his life. Now he knew that no matter what he would love her..."Are you okay now?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top