Back In London - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back In London - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back In London

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back In London - Page 2 Empty Re: Back In London

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Christy looked at him. "It is too Varod. You don't get it. I knew better and could have used magic to do it and I didn't knowing that I could have." she replied looking at him. "We can go but I don't want anything, I swear." She couldn't get him to get her anything right now. It wasn't right in her mind and she was still obviously suffering from what had happened though she wasn't saying it, it was plainly visible on her face.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Varod lifted her off her feet and walked out the door, paying for both coffees. He kissed her again.

"Don't worry. I don't blame you. No one blames you," he said quietly. "I don't want my child to be dead but that doesn't mean I blame you. So please don't blame yourself."

He walked down the street, still holding her.

"Where should we go?" he asked her. "I have a house now, and my friend Aurora's staying with me. We could head there."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Who? she thought looking at him. She knew she was foolish for even talking to him now. "If thats what you want." she said quietly. she didn't know what to say and now she felt foolish for him carrying her down the street. "Thats fine I guess." she said quietly looking at the ground as they walked.

"I'm not the one taking me anywhere. You are remember."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Varod shrugged and began to walk.

"I have some brooms stashed...here!" he said, turning down an alley and pulling a broomstick out of the corner after setting her on her feet. "Here, hop on."

With that, he climbed onto it and indicated that she sit in front of him.

"Come on. Aurora might not be home, though. She likes the Forest of Dean, which is the direction we're headed. I live in a little village around there."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"Um you might have to make sure I stay on." she said looking at him. It was weird for her being back on a broom since everything and she was still adjusting to having her body to herself again, which meant having to re-find her center of gravity, which shouldn't be too terribly hard since she was now so thin. She looked almost breakable again. "Who is Aurora?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Varod nodded.

"No worries! You won't fall! Not with me here!" he said and flew off, holding her tight. "Well, she's like...my little sis. I kinda took her in. If you meet her you'll see. She's a funny kid, but she's cool."

He continued to fly, the wind whipping his hair. Eventually he saw rooftops as they soared over trees. Slowly setting down behind the village, he hid the broomstick and pointed to his house.

"Ready?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:20 pm

"Oh I see." she said looking at him, which took some movement since she was infront of him. But eventually she leaned back against him as he flew and she almost fell asleep, shaking her head awake as he started to land the broomstick. "So I take it you couldn't stand the city anymore?" she asked looking at him. The last time she had seen him had been in his apartment in London.

"I guess so." she replied hoping off the broom still a little shaky. They told her not to ride alone until she felt comfortable with it and thats what she had been doing now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Varod smiled at her and kissed her, holding her hand as he led her up his drive.

"Come on," he said. "I'll show you around baby."

He unlocked the door and walked in, shutting it behind them.

"I've got my living room through there," he said, pointing. "Kitchen, stuff like that. But my favorite is my bedroom. Come on!"

He ran up the stairs and opened the door to his room. Weapons lined the walls along with a massive bed.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:50 pm

"Please don't say that word." she said stopping dead as soon as he called her baby. It just hit a sore spot with her for some reason....Well it wasn't just any reason but she followed him into the house. She let out a small laugh when he pulled her up the stairs to the bedroom. "Wow you were anxious to get me up here weren't you?" she asked looking at him, "I mean I couldn't even see the rest of the house."

"Yeah still haven't changed have you?" she asked sighing as she walked in the room looking around at all of the weapons that lined the wall. "I think you even have more now than you did."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm

"Yeah, I do," Varod said laughing. "But this is my pride and joy!"

He walked to the wall and hefted a full-sized buster sword from the wall. "Effing awesome isn't it?"

He laughed and set it back on the rack.

"So, like it?" he asked, gesturing at the house in general. "You can go look around if you'd like."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top