alone - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 9 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm

i don't know really." cecilia said then put the book up and too out homework and quickly finished it. "do you like Quidditch?" she could already see the felid she couldn't wait to get out there and start rideing her broom again. it had been a while since she had just rode around like she had when she was a kid. and she relized she needed to hang out with eli more. she really did mis spending time wiht her brohter though it was her falt for drifting away from him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Brienne thought for a minute, "I am being considered for captain of the team. I hope I get the position, or else I'll be very sad". She never had a brother or anything, she only had Daniel who was okay at Quidditch, but not great. Just, okay at it. He only got picked for the team a couple times, and that was it.

"Daniel used to play Quidditch, and my little sister is hoping to play too."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

"oh. Ever been to a professional match?" she aksed they were always fun to go to and she loved watching her father play. he was the one that introduced the sport to her and it was the best thing in her life for so long. "they are soo awsome.and by professional i mean like the world cup or something."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 pm

"Nah, never got to. Daniel did though, though he was busy eying the males that played. He's always eying Quidditch players, he loves them for some reason, has an unhealthy obsession with them. Maybe that's why he liked Eli so much" Brienne said. "When he and I went to Hogwarts together, he'd always go to the house matches regardless of who was playing. Even if it wasn't Gryffindor playing. He'd be eying the male players."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 pm

"wow. though i do the same thing when i don't know any one playing. just watch the hot ones." she watched the swirls on the table traceing them with her finger " sorry but i still find what eli's snake did to that fox so funny," she wispred giggleing " i mean it would be so fun i could even see eli going over to save his beloved snake."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:05 pm

"Oh, he did go after the poor fox. He tossed it back into the lake after detaching it from the snake's tail" Brienne replied. "Anyway, do you like video games? I love muggle video games. Especially one called Assassin's Creed and its sequel. Both of them are pretty cool. You get to fight people in it".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 pm

" Not really," Cecilia said "im always reading or on my broom. I hardly ever talk to people. thats why eli and i arn't as close as we use to be." she was rembering the last time she and eli had been clllose when she was a a little girl. harly even 6 years old. then she though of the last time hshe went to a quidditch match she had been watching her father that day.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm

"I wish I had a brother" Brienne said sorrowfully, "I feel sad now. I haven't got a brother or anything. I only got people who want me to consider them as siblings, but not real siblings, no... just...no". She started to cry, tears leaking from her eyes slowly.

"I just wish I had a real brother!"
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 pm

"it's not always that grate." Cecilia said trying to get the girl to stop crying "the can be rather mean really." and she patted the girl on the back not really good with the whole social thing. " i mean haveing people that want you to consider you them your sibling really is alot better. i promise."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:45 pm

"Are you sure?" Brienne said, wiping away a tear. "Well, I know real family can suck. My cousin Dominic is a real pain. He hates my guts and likes to make my life hell". She thought for a minute, "Well, Daniel, my not-real brother is better than my real cousin Dominic who tortures small animals".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum