alone - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 13 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Cecilia started to giggle more as brienne's books joined hers "muggles could never do this. What fun is life with out Magic?" she giggled some more. really hopening that the lbrarian wouldn't come and yell at them. and what is so wrong about the books floating there. half the books in this place flew on their own any way why souldn't the students be able to make them fly with a little magic.

((sorry its not exactly 75 words but im only one short.)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yeah, that's what I wonder too. Where's the fun in not having magic? Why are there muggles anyway? Shouldn't everyone be magical in some way or another? It seems kinda useless to have someone not have magic to aid them in every day life. It's illogical" Brienne stated. Her philosophical mind wandered the many questions, trying to find answers to them within her brain. She used all from Muggle texts to Magical ones, which showed her different pieces of the same answers. It always did. Her brain worked like that.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 pm

"i guess we'll knever know. Just like we'll never know how muggle borns got their magic." cecilia said watching the books fly around. "i mean i hurd of voldys theray from back befor he killed harry. but come on you can not steal magic. its impossible. and why are squibs born with out magic. its just un explain able. I'ts the way the world is and we never under stand it." she wispred some one would just explain it to her like everything eals she didn't know befor.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum