alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 2 Empty Re: alone

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 pm

"its not warm at all," stephany said thinking that if luna took her robes of then so would brienne and then they would want her to two. it was the first time she said something with out wispreing nor stuttering just because of the fear of showing the scars on her arms no one needed to see them and the only one that had befor was stephany her self.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Well, Luna finds it warm but I don't for some reason" Brienne said. "Don't be afraid of my tail and ears, either, it's what scares most people away from me."

Luna was flushed, so she took off the outer part of the robe, revealing a t-shirt underneath. The T-shirt had a vulgar saying on it. It was a T-shirt Brienne bought for her, and had an obscure reference to something very vulgar.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

"the tail and ears arn't really scary." she wispred "I've seen scarier." she had a short flash back to the night the man had violated her. she felt the pain again. she could hear every thing that went on that night. then the many lonely nights after that.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:05 pm

"You have? Well, at least I know you won't be scared of me" Brienne sat down beside Stephany.

Luna sat down on Brienne's lap, "We're like sisters, that's why we hang out and live together. She's like a little sister to me, and I love her like one. She makes me smile just like I make her smile". It was odd that they were living together, sure, but not that odd.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm

" just really shy," she wispred "okay alot. and that cool i guess." she kindof moved the book so it was inbetween her and the side of the chair on the oppiside of luna and brienne though still close to her
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 pm

"We live with a man who we consider our older brother. His name is Daniel, but he's kinda...odd. He's...uhh, how do I put it in nice terms? Homosexual, and can get violent" Brienne said.

Luna looked over to Brienne, then back at Stephany, "I should've told you my name, it's Brienne. Brienne Ravenquist."
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:28 pm

when brienne menchioned this daniel who she and luna lived with the flash back returned only this time even more vivid. she could now see his face cleaer every little freckle defined on it. she had almost blanked out though she could still hear what they were saying.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Brienne wondered what was wrong with Steph, "Are you okay? You don't look too good". She gave the girl a hug, "Whatever's happening, it's going to be okay. I promise. Just...relax, be calm and collected. Just trust me".

Luna felt helpless at this point and just pat Steph's back.
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm

"sorry i was just rembering a moment in my life." she wispred 'it wasn't the best' she thought' "what were you saying about t-that guy Daniel right?"
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

"Yeah, Daniel. He'll only get violent if you hurt him, Luna or me. Or insult his dead boyfriend. Otherwise he's harmless. He's graduated now, but he was a Gryffindor" Brienne said.

"I'm sure whatever happened that time will never happen again, ever. Well, if we teach you self defense, if you want us to" Luna said.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum