alone - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 11 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Im nothing seacial really. Im only Victor Krums daughter." She said "like i said nothing secial. its not like im him or anything." she went back to those days where she was out side all day everyday flying on her broom when she was six or seven years old. then she had started to read more and never spent time wither her family and had no friends.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm

"You're really modest, just like a younger me before I realized what I could be one day" Brienne said. She sat back down and watched the rain starting. It was followed by a loud crack of thunder which roared through the library despite the fact it was supposed to be quiet.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

"really im not that sepecial you can ask eli. In Fact ask him next time you see him and if he tells you that im the best since harry potter then i'll play but if not he dosne't i won't." Cecilia said pretty sure eli wouldn't beable to tell this girl anything about how she played
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm

"You're on, then. If he says so, then you're on the team if I get to be the Captain. If not, then I'll leave you alone about it" Brienne replied, and reached out to shake the other girl's hand. She hadn't made many handshake deals before, nor kept the ones that she did do. She'd keep this one, though.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Okay," she said and shook her hand. " i did tell you my name right?" she aksed. cecilia couldn't rember for sure if she had told this girl her name or not. "now i just need a way to get close to eli again. and i feel art is out of the question.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:03 am

"You hadn't, but I can tell that you're a Krum" Brienne said, smiling a toothy grin. Her canine teeth were an unnatural shade of white, compared to her other teeth which were slightly yellowed. She touched one of her teeth, and it pierced her finger causing a bleed.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 am

"Well im Cecilia," she said watching as this girl pricked her finger with her tooth. "and you may want to get that looked at. even for a wear wolf i don't thank thats normal." she was talking about how she could see bri's tail and ears. she had never seen that in a wearwolf befor thought it quite odd and diffrent.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:41 pm

"That's a beautiful name, Cecilia. I like that name, I think I'd name one of my kids that if I didn't have names already", Brienne said. She reached in her pocket and grabbed a small bottle of waterless soap, squeezing it on her wound which bled a little. It stung a little bit before soothing the wound and cleaning it.

"Much neater than using the cleaning spell". Now, where there was stinging was a warmth which felt cool with the breeze. It was...odd..to say the least. At least her wound was clean. She wrapped it up in a small shred of cloth from a bag she'd long since worn out that had been stuffed in a backpack.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

"much neater." she replyed softly as she watched what the soap did to the wound. "much neater indeed. "what was that exactly?" cecilia asked still looking at the finger that had been cut on bris tooth. it had worked so fast and you couldn't even tell that there had once been a cut there. though she still didn't know what it was which was odd for her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:31 pm

"Enchanted waterless soap. I put a charm on it, which allows me to heal up much faster without having to get stuff stitched or anything like that" Brienne explained. She held the bottle up, which reflected an eerie pale blue color. "The blue is just dye I added for the extra touch, it's a non-toxic blue, so no worries about infection or toxicity. It's for an extra Ravenclaw spirit touch". She smiled and shook said bottle, whose contents moved a little and the dye clustered at one end.

"The problem with the dye is that it's not able to withstand only being suspended in a solution for long periods of time".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum