alone - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

alone  - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

alone

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alone  - Page 10 Empty Re: alone

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm

" see," Cecilia said still wishing she was still as close to her broher as she use to be when they were little. "family isn't as grate as people make it out to be." she blinked away tears as she keep wishing to be close to her brother. she looked up to the celing for a minute then at the book on the table. the books she read had been keeping her away from her family and it wasn't good for her really.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 pm

"The difference between Eli and Dominic is that Dominic is a cruel person. Eli is not that cruel, not that I know of. Then again I don't know that much about him" Brienne said. "Well except when that boy got his fox thrown into the river, but that's different. That was a provoked action."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

"yeah," she wispred "eli loves that snake." Cecilia looked up to her brother and loved him even if she didn't act like it her whole life. she looked out the window where the couds were starting to darken and it looked like it was going to rain. "its geting dark out." she wispred
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"It's not that dark out...it's just going to storm. I like storms, don't you like storms?" Brienne asked. She went over to the window to take a look at the beautiful thunderstorm cloud that formed over the great castle.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 pm

" not really" cecilia said " they make it hard to play." she was talking about quidditch again. she love the game even more than her books. and her books wher her best friends which would make Quidditch the love of her life.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

"True enough, but I find Quidditch to be more entertaining during huge storms. A chance of getting injured or killed. It adds extra risk, which I kinda like" Brienne smirked. 'I really do hope to be picked for Captain. I'd surely pick you for my team".
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm

" yeah i don't know if im going to play this year." Cecilia said she had played every year but her first. and she had been planing on playing this year to but she didn't know any more she needed to spend more time with her brother and less on things like quidditch. " but i hope you get picked as captain two.'
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:35 pm

"Aww, thank you. It's a shame that you might not play this year, I thought you'd be valuable to our team. You'd make an excellent addition to it" Brienne said, sadly. "It truly is, since you have potential. I'm at my last year at Hogwarts, and hoping for a position. I just hope none of the other Ravenclaws get it."
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"yeah. i don't thank its the best thing for me right now. it would be alot better if i got closer to my brother this year. like it use to be." she siad." im sorry for the disappointment though." she though of ways she could become closer to her brohter once again maybe she could get him to teacher how to become as grate at art as he is. though that was douatful she didn't really have an artistic bone in her body.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"Don't worry, it's noting to apologize for. I'm sure other Ravenclaws are willing and able. Although I doubt they'd hold a candle to you. I seriously doubt that they could ever do so" Brienne said, complimenting the girl.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum